All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Princess of Tap

Name 10 Facts About This Actor

5) Ingrid won 3 Academy Awards: 2 for best actress--" Gaslight " and " Anastasia " & 1 for best supporting actress--" Murder on the Orient Express".
  3. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Frank Figliuzzi @FrankFigliuzzi1 He heard the place might be bugged
  4. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump I thought I was doing something very good for our Country by using Trump National Doral, in Miami, for hosting the G-7 Leaders. It is big, grand, on hundreds of acres, next to MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, has tremendous ballrooms & meeting rooms, and each delegation would have its own 50 to 70 unit building. Would set up better than other alternatives. I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY! Therefore, based on both Media & Democrat Crazed and Irrational Hostility, we will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020. We will begin the search for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately. Thank you! 9:52 PM · Oct 19, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  5. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Anita Kumar @anitakumar01 His decision to hold the G-7 at Doral brought him criticism from even pundits on Fox News, his favorite television network and a growing number of his own party — the same lawmakers he needs to help him fight impeachment. 11:58 PM · Oct 19, 2019·Twitter Web App
  6. Gershwin fan

Canadian Election Update

Yeah, Hillary's really lost it.
  7. NickAndNora34

I Just Watched...

WEST SIDE STORY (1961; rewatch) Visually stunning and appealing. I very firmly believe this is one of the best films ever made. Even if you don't like musicals, you have to admit the overall messages and camera-work are fantastic. FUNNY FACE (1957) Another rewatch. I haven't seen this in about 5 years or so... Another very visually appealing movie musical featuring Fred Astaire, Audrey Hepburn, and Kay Thompson. The entire opening credit sequence was great, and I always enjoy the "Think Pink" number.
  8. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

David Fahrenthold @Fahrenthold BREAKING: Doral won’t host the G-7 after all. @realdonaldtrump — who two days ago awarded a massive summit to himself— now says he is taking it back from himself. Story coming... 10:07 PM · Oct 19, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  9. Gershwin fan

Films in 2019

https://jacobitemag.com/2019/10/16/bastard-moves/ Arthur Fleck is a clown who’s not in on the joke. He is the representative for someone incapable of mapping the totality of political relations surrounding him to become a complicit but powerless figurehead for a bastard politics of resentment, guided and organized by others who remain in the shadow: Joker is a psychopolitical study of the useful idiot.
  10. TopBilled

*A to Z of Movies*

HAPPINESS AHEAD (1934)
  11. hamradio

Canadian Election Update

He's planning to ban "Caution Wet Floor" signs?
  12. Nightbird311

*A to Z of Movies*

“Goodbye, Mr. Chips” (1939/1969)
  13. Nightbird311

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

Reginald Gardiner was in “Christmas in Connecticut” with S.Z. Sakall
  14. Nightbird311

A to Z of Characters

Evans, Francine (Liza Minnelli in “New York, New York”)
  15. If the Canadian polls are "accurate" as ours, Trudeau should do well.
  16. hamradio

SCIENCE, NATURE, HISTORY & CULTURE

NBC4 just said the tally was over 200. Dozens of black bears killed so far in New Jersey hunt https://www.inquirer.com/news/new-jersey/new-jersey-black-bear-hunt-20191017.html New York / New Jersey could use a good coyote hunt - use whatever is in one's arsenal. (Acme dynamite / TNT / rockets )
  17. Today
  18. TopBilled

Actor/Movie Association Game

Lizabeth Scott
  19. TopBilled

*A to Z of Movies*

FORT DOBBS (1958)
  20. Peebs

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

Betty Grable was in " The Dolly Sisters" with Reginald Gardiner
  21. TopBilled

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)