All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't think I'd see The Shining in the theater, only because there wasn't enough about the film to interest me into seeing it again. I didn't even know that they'd built anything in front of Timberline. I loathe everything about snow and the winter that I don't go up there. I've been to Timberline once. My idea of going to the lodge would be someone else driving and then me sitting in the lodge with a hot toddy or hot chocolate or something, being warm, and watching the ski people come in from being cold. But I have absolutely no interest in snow or anything snow-adjacent. I'm more about going to the coast. I've been to Crater Lake in S. Oregon in July and snow is still around the rim of the lake. We have photos of us standing in snow while wearing shorts, sandals and tank tops.
  3. JakeHolman

TRUMPISM IN CANADA

4. Such volcanic eruptions can happen again bringing on global cooling. This is what more likely on a smaller scale brought about the Dark Ages / mini Ice Age. A Deccan Flats scenario or a super volcano can bring down civilization.
  5. speedracer5

Double Indemnity Query

The ending in the book is completely different too. There is no murder in the book, the noir angle was added by Warner Brothers. Then of course production code made Veda have to pay for her behavior in the film. In the book, Veda and Monty run off together.
  6. NO WAY FARMERS ARE GONNA VOTE TO PUT A BLACK WOMAN IN THE WH ...
  7. Christina Hendricks Next: skinny
  8. cigarjoe

Elizabeth Warren Pres. Candidacy.....

So how does it work in the rest of World?
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us