All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Princess of Tap

Name the comedy

Next: Eugene Pallette
  3. MovieCollectorOH

Where movie characters live

I thought you were down near L.A., how could it not be overpriced, being near SF bay.
  4. TopBilled

TWO word titles

A favorite
  5. shutoo

TWO word titles

Old Acquaintance
  6. TopBilled

Long Titles (6 words + up)

I WAS A TEENAGE SERIAL KILLER (1993)
  7. Michael Rennie

Where movie characters live

Not funny TopBilled. Guess you live someplace else.
  8. shutoo

The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane
  9. GGGGerald

TCM re-launches The Essentials on May 4

They had their day. And that day has long since past. Enough with looking backwards. Time to move forward to new perspectives and ideas.
  10. TopBilled

The First Film That Comes to Mind...

PERFECT STRANGERS (1950) Next: skyscraper
  11. GGGGerald

Is this about watching classic film or putting people to sleep ? The next time Cavett asks an interesting question will be the first time.
  12. TopBilled

MARY JANE'S NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE (1996)
  13. shutoo

How to Beat the High Co$t of Living
  14. TopBilled

TCM schedules

April 26, 2019: 6:00 a.m. The Cuckoos (1939) 7:45 a.m. Half Shot at Sunrise (1930) 9:15 a.m. Dixiana (1930) 11:15 a.m. Hook Line and Sinker (1931) 12:45 p.m. Caught Plastered (1932) 2:00 p.m. Girl Crazy (1932) 3:30 p.m. Peach-o-Reno (1932) 5:00 p.m. Cockeyed Cavaliers (1934) 6:30 p.m. The Nitwits (1935) FAN DEDICATIONS 8:00 p.m. High Society (1956) 10:00 p.m. Johnny Belinda (1948) 12:00 a.m. Soldier in the Rain (1963) 2:00 a.m. Mary Jane's Not a Virgin Anymore (1996) 3:45 a.m. I Was a Teenage Serial Killer (1993) 4:15 a.m. I Was a Teenage Zombie (1987)
  15. shutoo

It's the original How to Marry a Millionaire--they didn't even change Schatzi's name
  16. LawrenceA

I Just Watched...

Rupture (1961) - 6/10 French comedy short co-written and directed by Jean-Claude Carriere and Pierre Etaix. A man (Etaix) returns home to find a breakup letter from his girlfriend. He attempts to respond, but has trouble doing so. This was the first directorial effort from music hall clown Etaix, who would go on to make a string of well-liked comedies through the decade. Most of these were trapped in legal limbo for nearly 40 years, but after that was cleared up, and after an extensive restoration process, many of his films were re-introduced around the world to much acclaim. This was my first taste of his works, and I found mildly amusing, if very slight and forgettable. I'll hold off further judgment until I see more of his stuff, which I look forward to. Source: The Criterion Channel
  17. TopBilled

TCM and Other Sources for Classic Film

Friday April 26, 2019 Wheeler & Woolsey on TCM THE CUCKOOS with June Clyde HALF SHOT AT SUNRISE with Dorothy Lee DIXIANA with Bebe Daniels HOOK LINE AND SINKER with Dorothy Lee CAUGHT PLASTERED with Dorothy Lee GIRL CRAZY with Eddie Quillan PEACH-O-RENO with Dorothy Lee COCKEYED CAVALIERS with Thelma Todd THE NITWITS with Betty Grable
  18. shutoo

The First Film That Comes to Mind...

Gold Diggers of 1933 next--another Ginger without Fred
  19. TopBilled

THE PRIME OF MISS JEAN BRODIE (1969)
  20. LawrenceA

Much like the one you decided to post.
  21. yanceycravat

Man, oh, man there are a lot of ironic posts I'd like to make here. But I know they'd all be misinterpreted.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us