All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MovieCollectorOH

Much of this Month's schedule has disappeared!

My mama always said, "life was like a box of chocolates...you never know what your gonna get".
  3. Peebs

Who was in all 5 films?

Clancy Brown Next: Slap Shot (1977) World According to Garp (1982) Against All Odds (1984) Dangerous Liaisons (1988) Stanley and Iris (1990)
  4. dianedebuda

They got moved to a sports channel...
  5. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

GreyCity @GreyCityUS Doonesbury looks into the future: 11:01 AM · Oct 13, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  6. shutoo

ClassiCategories

Rear Window Butterflies Are Free Breakfast at Tiffany's Manhattan Murder Mystery Barton Fink Little Women Bachelor in Paradise In a Lonely Place My Sister Eileen The Seven Year Itch tv: I Love Lucy (The Mertzes) The Bob Newhart Show (Howard Borden) The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show (The Mortons) The Honeymooners (The Nortons) Laverne and Shirley (Lenny and Squiggy) Everybody Loves Raymond (Marie and Frank..and Robert usually) Seinfeld (Kramer) The Mary Tyler Moore Show (Rhoda and Phyllis--first four - best - seasons)
  7. Macaulay Culkin Next: memorable movie death
  8. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Matthew Gertz @MattGertz Fox News at Night, 11:10 p.m. Right, Trump, 11:25 p.m. 8:27 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  9. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Matthew Gertz @MattGertz The Kerr tweet is another Ingraham live tweet. Fox's The Ingraham Angle, 10:52 p.m. Trump, 11:25 p.m. 8:26 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  10. Peebs

TWO word titles

Her Alibi (1989)
  11. Peebs

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Paulina Porizkova
  12. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Matthew Gertz @MattGertz Missed this three-tweet span on Friday night. First, WHERE'S HUNTER? was a live tweet. Fox's The Ingraham Angle, 10:46 p.m. Trump, 10:58 p.m. 8:25 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  13. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Matthew Gertz @MattGertz Trump watched James O'Keefe's latest sting get talked up on Tucker Carlson's show and floated suing CNN last night. Fox's Tucker Carlson Tonight, 8:10 p.m. Trump, 8:51 p.m. 7:50 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  14. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Franklin Leonard @franklinleonard Because the white supremacy is more important than the religion, and always has been.
  15. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Matthew Gertz @MattGertz Why are evangelical leaders sticking with Trump??? 7:58 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  16. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Jay Bookman @jaysbookman Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't seen GOP House members rushing to the microphones and TV cameras after Fiona Hill's testimony, anxious to tell the world how she cleared Trump of wrongdoing and undercut the Dems' impeachment narrative etc. Instead, crickets. Ominous crickets. 9:21 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  17. TopBilled

Hopefully it's a temporary glitch.
  18. TopBilled

ClassiCategories

We have to mention this guy: And then more recently:
  19. NPR @NPR The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame has announced its nominees for its newest class of inductees, including: Pat Benatar Whitney Houston The Notorious B.I.G. Nine Inch Nails Dave Matthews Band Whitney Houston, Notorious B.I.G. Among 16 Nominees For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Other first-time nominees include Dave Matthews Band, Soundgarden and The Doobie Brothers. npr.org 9:04 AM · Oct 15, 2019·SocialFlow
  20. TopBilled

Movies That Make a Statement

STAY AWAY JOE (1968)
  21. TopBilled

Double Feature

ROGUE TRADER (1999) Ewan McGregor again. Next: ROGUE COP (1954)
  22. Peebs

Double Feature

The Ghost Writer (2010) Little Voice (1998) more Ewan McGregor
  23. I was looking at the monthly schedule and many entries have disappeared! Can someone please fix this? Thanks!!!
  24. TopBilled

*A to Z of Movies*

ZAZA (1939)
  25. TopBilled

Places everyone!

STAGE TO MESA CITY (1947)
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?