All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. SummerStars

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Howard, Curly
  3. Smoked a pot a few years ago. (so that's what you meant - not weed) Built a common 5 National Technical Schools radio back in the '70's - best ever designed.
  4. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

S.V. Dáte‏Verified account@svdate S.V. Dáte Retweeted Donald J. Trump I have asked the WH if they are aware they have disseminated a doctored video. Will advise if they respond. This is not the first time, by the way. They propagated an altered video when they pulled @Acosta hard pass, too.
  5. NipkowDisc

nancy pelosi proving she is a weak politician

the only ones she is impressing is the liberal msm. it really makes no sense. they can't remove trump without a conviction in the senate which they can't get so what's the point? they claim that trump has been embarrassed so many times and made to look like a buffoon so why all of a sudden does it matter now?... and why is mueller all of a sudden so bashful? I'll tell ya why...because he doan wanna be questioned by republicans under oath, that's why.
  6. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Joe Lockhart‏Verified account@joelockhart Joe Lockhart Retweeted Donald J. Trump I'll repeat that on the day that doctored video of Nancy Pelosi appears on the internet, @realDonaldTrump starts suggesting that somehow she's impaired. Then retweets more edited video of the Speaker. This is the President of the US for god's sake. This is a coordinated campaign
  7. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Tom Nichols‏Verified account@RadioFreeTom Tom Nichols Retweeted Donald J. Trump The President of the United States just sent out a doctored video of the Speaker of the House. With the exception of a lone congressman, not one Republican has, or is going to, lift a finger to stop this madness. There are no patriots left in the leadership of the GOP.
  8. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Charles Johnson‏Verified account@Green_Footballs The official White House account retweeted the doctored video of Nancy Pelosi.
  9. NipkowDisc

outstanding music thread

I first saw it on WOR Channel 9's 4 O'clock movie in the afternoon. they were always showing it.
  10. Iwatchmovies

TCM Backlot Local - Middle Tennessee

Great! Here's hoping we can get our 5 to start a chapter. Keeping my fingers crossed.
  11. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

The Daily Beast‏Verified account@thedailybeast Videos doctored to make Nancy Pelosi seem drunk flood social media amid the growing feud between her and the president https://www.thedailybeast.com/pelosi-trump-feud-videos-doctored-to-make-house-speaker-seem-drunk-flood-social-media
  12. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Sam Stein‏Verified account@samstein Remarkable what Trump has given Pelosi at a delicate political time for her. As she’s trying to show impatient Dems that her more methodical approach is working, he basically offers them proof that he’s unnerved. One Hill aide told me it was a gift
  13. TopBilled

ONE word titles

From 1969
  14. TopBilled

TWO word titles

From 1941
  15. TomJH

Lincoln’s Doctor’s Dog

The dog warned Abe not to go to Ford's Theatre. I turned it off then. It didn't seem very realistic.
  16. TopBilled

Actor/Movie Association Game

Robert Young
  17. TopBilled

Gordon, Mary ("Mrs. Hudson!")
  18. lydecker

August 2019 Schedule is up - SUTS

Excellent choices!
  19. TopBilled

Adapt Ability

A CLOCKWORK ORANGE (1971) Next: Preston Sturges
  20. Arsan404

Fields, Gracie
  21. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Helen Kennedy‏Verified account@HelenKennedy Helen Kennedy Retweeted Daniel Dale The Daily Presidential Projection.
  22. TopBilled

August 2019 Schedule is up - SUTS

TCM's backlot members chose Ruth Hussey (whose films will air on the 2nd of August). And Joel McCrea (whose films will air on the 21st of August).
  23. Today
  24. TopBilled

2019 SCHEDULE

TCM's backlot members chose Ruth Hussey (whose films will air on the 2nd of August). And Joel McCrea (whose films will air on the 21st of August).
  25. Arsan404

Recently Watched Horror

Very well said. That's what truly glued me to my seat, how the autopsy slowly discovers strange findings that finally reveals the evil they're dealing with. And no, I did not see that ending coming.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us