All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The winner of the 2000 European Film Screen International Award was … In the Mood For Love (2000) Wong Kar-Wai, Hong Kong
  3. TopBilled

Long Titles (6 words + up)

HEMINGWAY'S ADVENTURES OF A YOUNG MAN (1962)
  4. TopBilled

A to Z of Characters

Umberto -- played by Carlo Battisti in UMBERTO D. (1952)
  5. TopBilled

Actor/Movie Association Game

Jeff Chandler
  6. TopBilled

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Daly, Tyne
  7. LawrenceA

ClassiCategories

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994) Night and the City (1992) Cape Fear (1991) Great Expectations (1998) Desperate Hours (1990) Lord of the Flies (1990) The Saint (1997) Lolita (1997) The Age of Innocence (1993) Body Snatchers (1993) The Thomas Crown Affair (1999)
  8. TopBilled

*A to Z of Movies*

NIGHT MUST FALL (1937)
  9. TomJH

Ben Mankiewicz Needs To Go

I'm always amazed by the posters who jump on board these kinds of threads and give the trolls the variety of reactions they want. Hopefully it won't happen this time. This is my last comment here.
  10. Should had created a Jane Fonda forum back in the mid 2000's. Remember that flame (thrower) war?
  11. slaytonf

Ben Mankiewicz Needs To Go

Yet another Russian ploy to sow discord and division. Has there ever been something so transparent? All the points are hit, all the buttons pushed.
  12. I agree, but the fun thing is, the people I'm thinking of that fit that description are not the ones you're thinking of.
  13. We have been trying to play "Date with the Falcon" on TCM for several days. Each time, we get an error message that the requested movie cannot be played and to restart the Roku device, which we did. All the other TCM movies, including the other Falcon movies play with no problem. Has anyone else seen this error message? Any suggestions?
  14. The schedule shows that Twice Upon a Time is set to air at 3:45AM ET tonight/tomorrow morning. As to "how it appeared in their programming", I'm not sure what you mean or how to answer that.
  15. jaragon

Handsome men who did not become movie stars

Jason Priestley gets the Bruce Webber treatment...
  16. Nominated for the 2000 BAFTA Best Picture Award and winner of the Foreign Film award … Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (2000) Ang Lee, China The 2000 BAFTA Foreign Film Award included these nominees …. Harry, He’s Here to Help (2000) Dominik Moll, France In the Mood For Love (2000) Wong Kar-Wai, Hong Kong Malena (2000) Giuseppe Tornatore, Italy The Winner of the 2001 BAFTA Foreign Film Award …. Amores Perros (2000) Alejandro Gonzales Inarritu, Mexico
  17. Nominated for the 2000 Academy Award Best Picture Oscar and winner of the Best Foreign Film Award … Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000) Ang Lee, China The 2000 Academy Award Best Foreign Language Film included these nominees … Amores Perros (2000) Alejandro Gonzales Inarritu, Mexico Divided We Fall (2000) Jan Hrebejk, Czech Republic Everybody’s Famous (2000) Dominique Deruddere, Belgium The Taste of Others (2000) Agnes Jaoui, France
  18. Terrence1

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

Mickey Rooney was in "The Strip" with Sally Forrest.
  19. Terrence1

Actor/Movie Association Game

Raw Wind in Eden
  20. Terrence1

A to Z of Characters

Tarji, played by Betta St. John in "Dream Wife"
  21. TheCid

Because of the new anti-abortion law(s)...

I have long believed it is hypocritical to believe abortion is murder, but then decide that it is OK in cases of rape or incest. Incidentally I am for no limitations on abortion.
  22. Terrence1

*A to Z of Movies*

Many Rivers to Cross
  23. TheCid

Trump vs. Mueller investigation?

Justin Amash is a Libertarian Republican who has received hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from the Club For Growth. He is pro-life and firm believer in very limited government regulation of businesses and commercial activities, to include severe EPA limitations on regulating greenhouse gases and similar. He opposed federal aid to Flint MI for its water crisis. He is opposed to the size of defense spending and the military actions the US is involved in. He is opposed to gerrymandering. He has opposed Trump since he announced his run for president. He is firmly in favor of very limited government. He is the only GOPer in House or Senate to endorse impeachment of Trump. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Amash
  24. Terrence1

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Castle, Peggie
  25. Today
  26. slaytonf

Please help finding movie title!!!!

Try Beyond a Reasonable Doubt (1956), with Dana Andrews, and Joan Fontaine: http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/1532/Beyond-a-Reasonable-Doubt/ Click on the READ THE FULL SYNOPSIS button.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us