This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. starliteyes

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Arnold, Edward
  3. starliteyes

A to Z of Characters

Yasmani - Myrna Loy in The Black Watch
  4. He showed up drunk and/or surly late one Saturday night, insulted some people, tried to argue with a few, then either left or got suspended. It's been over a week, so perhaps he's found something better to do.
  5. starliteyes

*A to Z of Movies*

King of Jazz
  6. Yes, I realized earlier today that he hasn't been around for awhile. Wonder what happened to him.
  7. starliteyes

Movies That Make a Statement

I Am a Thief
  8. TopBilled

TWO word titles

From 1945
  9. Bogie56

Hey, Canadians...

I have suggested the multi-award winning Quebecois film Les Bons Debarras (1980) quite a few times. It was directed by Francis Mankiewicz who is supposed to be a distant relative to Joe Mankiewicz and therefor Ben too. He could introduce it. Amanita Pestilens (1963) which was shot in both English and French was Genevieve Bujold's first feature and it is very funny. The Luck of Ginger Coffey (1964) directed by Irvin Kirshner and starring Robert Shaw and Mary Ure is a great look at life in wintery Montreal in the 60's. And my favourite Canadian film, The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz (1974) by Ted Kotcheff based on the Mordecai Richler novel was recently restored. Its star, Richard Dreyfuss was on hand in Cannes when it was re-released. There are a few that should have some international appeal.
  10. TopBilled

Movies by Number

16 BLOCKS (2006)
  11. TopBilled

IT'S MOVIE "TIME"!

DECISION BEFORE DAWN (1951)
  12. starliteyes

TWO word titles

13. mr6666

The Triumph of Donald Trump

Michael McFaul‏Verified account @McFaul 22h22 hours ago Russian government/intel is perfectly capable of helping a target & compromising the target at the same time. Happens all the time. Why don't Trump supporters at least entertain the hypothesis that Putin wanted Trump to win AND to be compromised, deemed illegitimate, weak.
  14. TopBilled

Actor/Movie Association Game

HITCH HIKE LADY (1935)
  15. TopBilled

ONE word titles

From 1950
  16. ......Sarge...?... Where did you go, Sarge?... Yoooo-hooo...... ...It feels lonesome here without you...
  17. starliteyes

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

John Ireland was in A Walk in the Sun with Dana Andrews.
  18. Yesterday
  19. mr6666

2020 Election

the April 22 event that CNN has been advertising, in recent days, with gladiatorial gusto. “CNN PRESIDENTIAL TOWN HALLS: The graphic helpfully informed viewers about the timing of that event: back-to-back town halls featuring Amy Klobuchar (at 7 p.m. ET), Elizabeth Warren (8 p.m.), Bernie Sanders (9 p.m.), Kamala Harris (10 p.m.), and Pete Buttigieg (11 p.m.). https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2019/04/cnn-about-host-hunger-games-town-hall/587704/
  20. starliteyes

Movies by Number

Tea for Two
  21. starliteyes

ONE word titles

22. Princess of Tap

a new hate target for the left: Kate Smith

You ain't heard nothing yet! Al Jolson was bigger than both of them in the 20s. Of course, I meant as a singing Entertainer.
  23. Gershwin fan

a new hate target for the left: Kate Smith

The specific song causing the outrage... Yeah, I can see why they're a bit angry. This hasn't aged well....
  24. starliteyes

IT'S MOVIE "TIME"!

Come Next Spring
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us