All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Princess of Tap

The Triumph of Donald Trump

The criminal spawn of trump
  3. It looks like Canadians are going to stay as peoplekind since this loser has a minority government win. They are worse than Mexico now, lol.
  4. Vautrin

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

I have been watching some of the CBC feed on C-SPAN. It's fun to watch election results where you don't know half the time what the hell they're talking about.
  5. HoldenIsHere

BLUE DENIM

Yes, it was from an episode of THE TONIGHT SHOW from 2015, when the former Baysiders were in their early forties. The first time I saw it I was genuinely "so excited." I remember saying out loud "He's going to dance" just before Mario Lopez (Slater) actually ripped off his clothes to reveal the tights. I loved the references to Elizabeth Berkley's role in SHOW GIRLS and Tiffani Amber Thiessen's time as a cast member of BEVERLY HILLS, 90210.
  6. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Evan Rosenfeld @Evan_Rosenfeld Manhattan DA and Trump attorneys come to an agreement to pause enforcement of a grand jury subpoena for Trump's tax returns until after an appeals court issues opinion & perhaps until after Supreme Court is asked to hear it. nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/manhattan-d-trump-lawyers-strike-deal-speed-fight-over-trump-n1069751… via @Tom_Winter @darehgregorian Manhattan D.A., Trump lawyers strike deal to speed fight over Trump tax returns to Supreme Court Eight years of financial records are being sought in a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization about hush money payments made to two women. nbcnews.com 11:39 PM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  7. Today
  8. Gender neutral, does sound like a sexless Pat. Wonder does 'it' choose between sitting or standing while taking a leak?
  9. That would be almost as annoying as the series finale of the long-running CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother."
  10. hamradio

SCIENCE, NATURE, HISTORY & CULTURE

Try not living above one means, can afford an 80+ inch TV, try 40. Stop trying to "keep up with the Jones", being trendy - this is why people buys unnecessary, racking up debt!
  11. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Paul F. Tompkins @PFTompkins Do you remember when people were saying she was going to be some kind of positive influence on her father, that was right up there with “maybe the weight of the job will change him” in terms of hahaha sure you dumb idiot
  12. starliteyes

Places everyone!

The Shuttered Room
  13. Arturo

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Lock her up! And her husband, brothers and father!!!
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us