All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sepiatone

TCM's Shorts

TCM shorts? I'D wear 'em! Sepiatone
  3. Sepiatone

Hotties From Early TV

Again, sorry no pics, but... JACQUELINE BEER lit up the lobby of 77 SUNSET STRIP for a few seasons... and JOAN TAYLOR, store owner Milly Scott on THE RIFLEMAN was a great argument for women wearing blue jeans! But a beauty too, in many other roles, TV and film... Sepiatone
  4. cigarjoe

Hotties From Early TV

Peggy Castle 1947 to 1966 active
  5. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

The Hill‏Verified account@thehill NEW POLL: Trump approval drops to 2019 low after Mueller report's release http://hill.cm/93em3mc
  6. cigarjoe

Hotties From Early TV

Joan Tabor 1957 to 1964
  7. cigarjoe

Hotties From Early TV

Barbara Bain first credit 1959
  8. This is one of my favorite movies of the 1990s: Kondom des Grauens (1996) I can not post the title in English because Mr. Otto Censor will asterisk it to oblivion. It is the word: "Killer" and the common term for a prophylactic popularly sold in U.S.A. by Trojan. I bring this to your attention as I am sure no other person will post of it as it was nominated for no awards in any category in any country in any year. This movie is such delightful trash! It is so very funny that I had to stop the DVD several times while I was watching it the first time because I was laughing so very hard I knew I would miss things if I did not pause to compose myself. It romps through virtually every gross joke concerning homosexuality and a certain part of male anatomy. Buried within the slime is vibrant commentary on sexual standards and mores. It creates the question as to which is more truly disgusting: the movie or society. It is not an easy answer. I watched also and liked: Irma Vep (1996). The Little Cat (1996) is quite delightful little movie. I do not know if it would make sense to most people here but it is a precious little thing which I encourage all to watch if it is available.
  9. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

The Week‏Verified account@TheWeek Good morning, here's what you need to know today: https://bit.ly/2UufGvx
  10. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

CNN‏Verified account@CNN Carl's Jr. is testing out a cannabis burger at a location in Denver, Colorado. It features a sauce infused with CBD, or cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive hemp derivative. https://cnn.it/2ZmJ1vA
  11. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

The Daily Beast‏Verified account@thedailybeast Robert De Niro explains why Trump is lower than a gangster: “Even gangsters have morals—they have ethics, they have a code...” https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-de-niro-snls-robert-mueller-fantasizes-to-colbert-about-hauling-trump-off-to-prison?via=twitter_page
  12. Sepiatone

Hottest Teen Idols

And you know, I too think of "teen idols" as those who were/are idolized by teens, and not necessarily teens themselves. And in that group, we'd have to add--- FABIAN BOBBY RYDELL PAUL ANKA 'N' like that.... Sepiatone
  13. Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Smerconish pointed out a sentence in the Mueller report where he states that they were not even looking to make a case against the president as there would be no point. But Mueller does say after laying out the facts of instances of obstruction that he would exonerate the president if he felt he could - which he does not. So you figure out what he is saying - to Congress.
  14. sagebrush

Hotties From Early TV

Yes- sorry; it must be the bangs! 😉 I know this is her...
  15. cigarjoe

Hotties From Early TV

Yvette Vickers first credit in 1950
  16. cigarjoe

Hotties From Early TV

Barrie Chase first credit in 1952
  17. cigarjoe

Hotties From Early TV

Grace Lee Whitney most famous for Star Trek but her first cedit was in 1954
  18. Princess of Tap

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

" Let her eat cheese. " We don't Guillotine people in the United States for lying in their professional capacity of a job. But you might be fired for being caught in a serious lie. Whatever the case, it may be time for Huckabee Sanders to pawn those pearls. LOL
  19. Sepiatone

Staying here?

Wow..... Talk about "good money after bad!"...... Sepiatone
  20. Walter L.

Hottest Teen Idols

...I recall thinking that Ricky (when he was Ricky) e Eldon had a rather attractive-looking " blank " look to his face
  21. From MovieCollectorOH's database: Although WB (TCM parent company) owns the rights to The Exorcist, it has only been on twice in 2002. Exorcist II has also only been on twice - April 2016, January 2018. The second one was probably part of TCM Undergound.
  22. jaragon

No Words

Did anybody buy this? He is suppose to look like the love child of Paul Newman ans Robert Redford?!
  23. May have already been mentioned but there is Tiger Shark (1932) remade as Slim (1937) and Man Power (1941). Odd because sound technology didin't noticeably improve during these intervals, Tiger Shark may be of the precode era but it is really not a precode so it did not need to be cleaned up, and the basic storyline is just not that fascinating.
  24. Walter L.

TCM's Shorts

Let's discuss the shorts shown on TCM and other shorts, especially since TCM does not Bill the. or otherwise promote them on-screen. Let's start with: Yesterday's FLOWERS IN MAY, which interested me as actual mini-movie, which generally shorts ( barring " two-reeler ' comedies) aren't
  25. SunAndMoon

Hottest Teen Idols

Harry Styles. That boy's a peach. And I'll mention Elvis if no one else will.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us