All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Re: Remember how reliable the polls were in 2016.
  3. ODD MAN OUT, which came a year earlier in Britain, has just as much on-location photography. But is noir determined by whether the story is filmed primarily inside or a studio or outdoors?
  4. jamesjazzguitar

Elizabeth Warren Pres. Candidacy.....

I doubt this load bailout would benefit many of her people; Native Americans.
  5. That both are very contagious.
  6. TopBilled

A to Z of Characters

Black, Joe -- played by Brad Pitt in MEET JOE BLACK (1998)
  7. jamesjazzguitar

Brief Encounter Fan Dedication

I watched the first half last night (I've seen the film many times); just a very well made and overall solid film. Art at it's finest.
  8. yanceycravat

Wheeler & Woolsey

Great point. They were two successful entertainers prior to them being paired and had equal skills in that regard. They were not even a team when they were cast in the stage production of Rio Rita.
  9. TopBilled

Adapt Ability

FELLINI SATYRICON (1969) Next: Lewis Carroll
  10. jakeem

Awards season 2018-2019

Variety‏Verified accou@Variety #AvengersEndgame soars to record-breaking $60 million opening in North America http://bit.ly/2UYq2ZR
  11. LawrenceA

ClassiCategories

Albert Dekker Sal Mineo Marilyn Monroe Dorothy Stratten Dominique Dunne Bob Crane Ted Healy
  12. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Noah Shachtman‏Verified account@NoahShachtman The prosecutor said that Butina was executing a plan to establish contact between the two governments, for the benefit of Russia. The information was “of extreme importance to the Russian Federation,” he said. “She was not simply a grad student.”
  13. I guess Anita wants Trump to appoint another conservative Supreme Court justice. Stop being so needy Anita.
  14. MovieCollectorOH

Wheeler & Woolsey

I'm a big fan and try to get good recordings of anything they did. There is a sort of mismatch between the two of them, yet they play off each other well and quite evenly. It wasn't just a one-man show with a sidekick.
  15. hamradio

SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY , NATURE & HISTORY

We need to ban GMO crops which has their own built in pesticide! https://grist.org/article/food-2010-09-29-transgenic-crops-found-to-be-contaminating-waterways/ Less bees, thank...
  16. cinemaspeak59

Adapt Ability

The Quick and the Dead (1987) Next: Petronius
  17. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Betsy Woodruff‏Verified account@woodruffbets NEW: Maria Butina sentenced to 18 months, 9 of which she's already served. "You have a future ahead of you," the judge said. "I wish you the best luck"
  18. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

ABC News‏Verified account@ABC JUST IN: Maria Butina, the Russian national accused of conspiring to act as an agent of a foreign government, sentenced to 18 months of incarceration and deportation to Russia upon release. https://abcn.ws/2XKXlMY
  19. LawrenceA

I Just Watched...

He was barely recognizable (to me, anyway). But he gets some mild comedy lines, and gets to hang out with a "hot babe."
  20. Arturo

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Won't make a difference if a Kissing Bug kisses our repulsive president and transmits Chagas Disease. Trump has already lost his mind and is seriously deranged!
  21. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

The Daily Beast‏Verified account@thedailybeast Trump trash-talks Joe Biden at White House exit: “I’m so young! I’m the youngest person. I am a young, vibrant man. I look at Joe [Biden], I don’t know about him" https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-trash-talks-joe-biden-at-white-house-exit-i-am-a-young-vibrant-man/?via=twitter_page
  22. Dick Cavett was on the last TCM cruise and he was my second favorite interview after Jerry Lewis. He has lead an interesting life.
  23. yanceycravat

Wheeler & Woolsey

I have a shooting script for this film. Fascinating to compare the two to say the least.
  24. Measles, a disease that goes back to the Stone Age.
  25. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

John Feinblatt‏Verified account@JohnFeinblatt The headline says it all. In 15 years of working on gun safety, I've never seen the NRA this vulnerable.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us