All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Natasha Bertrand @NatashaBertrand NEW: Sources believe John Brennan is a focus of the Barr/Durham probe, and Trump has called privately for investigating Brennan—putting his personal "obsession" w/the former CIA director on a collision course with the Justice Department's inquiry. Trump’s quest for vengeance against John Brennan politico.com 9:56 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter Web App
  3. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Eugene Gu, MD @eugenegu Trump comparing his impeachment to a lynching when he falsely accused the Central Park 5 of rape and paid the New York Times to publicly call for their brutal executions is beyond the pale. Trump denies due process to blacks yet steals their pain for his own political gain. Evil. 10:09 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  4. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Ronald Brownstein @RonBrownstein Telling that Trump would claim he’s facing a “lynching” when 2/3 of adults who approve of him say discrimination vs whites is as big a problem as discrimination vs minorities. 2/3 of white evangelicals say whites face as much discrimination as minorities per @PRRIpoll 10:04 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  5. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Ronald Brownstein @RonBrownstein Per new ⁦@PRRIpoll⁩, 2/3 of Trump approvers say “discrimination vs whites has become as big a problem as discrimination vs blacks, other minorities." 3/4 of Trump disapprovers disagree. Over 3/5 of T approvers say “Immigrants r invading our country” The religious roots of today's partisan divide The religious and cultural divide between Democratic and Republican voters is widening, pointing toward even greater partisan polarization and social tension as the nation careens into a possible... cnn.com 9:11 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  6. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

George Conway @gtconway3d @realDonaldTrump is so ignorant of American history and it’s Constitution and so much 10:00 AM · Oct 22, 2019 from Fort Lee, NJ·Twitter for iPhone
  7. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson Lynching is a hideous stain on our country. Trump's abuse of the word reflects very clearly how little he understands the difference between a constitutionally-mandated duty of Congress and extra-judicial killings, almost entirely of African-Americans. 9:18 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for Android
  8. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Kaitlan Collins @kaitlancollins Asked if President Trump's tweet comparing the impeachment inquiry to "a lynching" is appropriate, Rep. Jim Jordan told @mkraju, “The president is frustrated.” 9:29 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter Web App
  9. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Lauren Werner @LaurenWern The Constitution is being "lynched" by a Russian-backed crony. 9:57 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter Web Client
  10. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump So some day, if a Democrat becomes President and the Republicans win the House, even by a tiny margin, they can impeach the President, without due process or fairness or any legal rights. All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here - a lynching. But we will WIN! 7:52 AM · Oct 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  11. TomJH

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

Russian Media Cheers Trump’s Moves in Syria: ‘Putin Won the Lottery!’ For Russia, Trump’s presidency is a gift that keeps on giving. The Kremlin’s propagandists see no acceptable alternative among any viable presidential candidates in 2020. ...... .Trump’s mistake in Syria is the unexpected ‘lottery win’ that further strengthened Moscow’s position in the Middle East and undermined America’s prestige as a rational political player and a reliable partner.” .. “All of this benefits the Russian Federation,” Yusin marveled. “You know, I’ve been watching Trump’s behavior lately and get seditious thoughts: maybe he really is a Russian agent? He is laboring so hard to strengthen the international image of Russia in general—and Putin in particular...In this situation, Americans—to their chagrin and our enjoyment—are the only losers in this situation.” ..... “It’s been a long time since America has been humiliated this way,” gloated political analyst Mikhail Sinelnikov-Orishak, “They ran away in shame! I can’t recall such a scenario since Vietnam.” .... has hurt the image and standing of the United States: “America betrayed everyone...Trump also strengthened the anti-American mood in Turkey, when he promised to destroy the Turkish economy.” ...... “I look at Trump and think: ‘May God grant him good health—and another term. This is a great situation for Russia...We can practically sit back and reap the dividends from what others are doing... Meanwhile, Trump is yet to make a single good deal, which is why I wish him good health, may he flourish and get re-elected...Trump is a great candidate. I applaud him... For America, this isn’t a very good president.” https://www.thedailybeast.com/russian-media-cheers-trump-moves-in-syria-putin-won-the-lottery
  12. Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

What about people?
  13. TheCid

Democratic Debate

I caught a clip of AOC's speech and thought it was some little girl rambling on about something. Regardless, it will not get Bernie the nomination and will successfully be used by the GOP against all Dem candidates in 2020 elections. The most important thing Bernie could do for the Dem Party (of which he is not a real member) and America is to end his campaign now. Unfortunately his Trump sized ego will not let him do that.
  14. TomJH

Canadian Election Update

Liberals take losses but win enough in Quebec and Ontario to form minority government After a tight campaign that saw the two leading parties struggle to break out of the pack, the Liberals under Justin Trudeau have held on to just enough seats in Atlantic Canada, Quebec and Ontario to secure a minority government. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/federal-election-results-2019-cbc-leaders-1.5329485
  15. KarmaGirl

ClassiCategories

Medicine Man (1992)
  16. LornaHansonForbes

HITS & MISSES: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow on TCM

Oh my, I did not know that MAHOGANY (1975) was airing after LADY SINGS THE BLUES tonight. It is, um, really something for those who have not seen it.
  17. TheCid

Get Your Kicks, Etc. On Route 66

I found The Stone Guest to be fairly middling and somewhat depressing. Lee Phillips most famous role probably was Peyton Place, but he seems to show up in a goodly number of TV shows and maybe even movies from that period. He is also in at least one more episode of Route 66 - Who in His Right Mind Needs a Nice Girl, which comes up later and is set in Florida. He plays a bad guy.
  18. LornaHansonForbes

I do not recall OLIVIA DeHAVILLAND swearing, but I do remember that JOEL McREA gets ANGRY when he blows a line, the clip cuts before you see it ALL- but in the four seconds you do see, it seems like he EXPLODES with RAGE (which is understandable on multiple levels) also there is one where DANNY KAYE will not stop MUGGING and CLOWNING and BLOWING HIS LINES and someone important on set (and MY HERO) basically tells him to knock it off.
  19. lavenderblue19

The Name Game

LOL I thought you'd get a chuckle out of "stewed" yours is The + Deli + Kit + Dell + Lin + Quint = The Delicate Delinquent next: movie title Bobs Watson played ____ Wee + Dirigible tales place in the South _____ + _____ Rogers + _____ radio
  20. LornaHansonForbes

Yeah, real shocker there.
  21. Roy Cronin

Movies That It Sometimes Feels That Only You Alone Like?

And Scream 3 has that Carrie Fisher cameo which is sublime! "I was up for Princess Leia. I was this close. So, who gets it? The one who sleeps with George Lucas."
  22. Princess of Tap

Password TCM

Non-church goer Money problems
  23. Princess of Tap

Musicals on Tap

Hint#3-- One of the musicals is by Rodgers and Hammerstein.
  24. Princess of Tap

The First Film That Comes to Mind...

Chinatown Next: Another great performance by Faye Dunaway
  25. Today
  26. Princess of Tap

The first actor/actress that comes to mind..

Basil Rathbone Next: Long-suffering friend
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us