All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Gershwin fan

Misleading Titles

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Tuco is only moderately "homely" not ugly
  3. Princess of Tap

George Conway Speaks Up

Attorney George Conway puts his money where his mouth is, about $5,600 worth.
  4. hamradio

I Just Watched...

Could reuse that image for any "Plastic Surgery Gone Bade" documentary.
  5. The worst news for Joe Biden Tuesday had nothing to do with the debate Just as Joe Biden -- and the rest of the 11 Democratic contenders -- were rounding the final turn in the fourth presidential debate on Tuesday night, a bombshell dropped. No, not on the stage in Westerville, Ohio. All the way back in Washington, DC, where reports detailing how much each of the candidates raised, spent and most importantly have left in the bank began to land at the Federal Election Commission. And the bombshell was this: Joe Biden, the former vice president of the United States and the 2020 Democratic front-runner from the day he entered the race officially in the spring, ended September with less than $9 million in the bank after spending more money than he raised in the previous three months. SIREN. Then consider this: Biden's total cash on hand is less than all of his main rivals for the Democratic nomination, including even California Sen. Kamala Harris ($10.5 million) who has dropped precipitously in polling over recent months. Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders ($33.7 million) has more than three times more left to spend than Biden, while Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren ($25.7 million) and South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg ($23.4 million) have well more than double Biden's total. DOUBLE SIREN. ************************************************* Poor Joe had a bad night, he stumbled through the debate then has the least cash of them all.
  6. Gershwin fan

Much of this Month's schedule has disappeared!

The schedule works fine for me. Now if only I still had the channel.
  7. LawrenceA

Your Favourite Foreign Language Films Up to 2015

Yeah, that was my recommendation. One of my favorites of the 00's. I recall renting the DVD and not expecting anything, as I hadn't heard of it, and it was released here under the "Dimension Extreme" label, which tended to be trashy low-rent stuff. Instead, I was blown away by it, and was stunned when I realized that the intruder was Beatrice Dalle from Betty Blue. It was remade in 2016 with Rachel Nichols and Laura Harring in the leads, but I haven't watched it. Much like the American remake of Martyrs (2008/2015), I'm not sure if I want to see it.
  8. MovieMadness

Live Updates Ahead of Tonight’s Democratic Debate

Look at how fair the "debate" was, one person got most of the time to speak. Warren Senator from MA 22:58 Biden Former Vice President 16:27 Klobuchar Senator from MN 13:14 O'Rourke Former rep. from TX 13:13 Sanders Senator from VT 13:04 Buttigieg Mayor of South Bend, IN 12:57 Harris Senator from CA 12:24 Booker Senator from NJ 11:45 Yang Businessman 09:37 Castro Former HUD secretary 08:25 Gabbard Congresswoman from HI 08:21 Steyer Businessman 07:12
  9. hamradio

PHENAKISTOSCOPE

Jerry Springer Then.. Today... Seems this was prophecy. Now they could make a great phenakistoscope disc...
  10. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

CNN Politics @CNNPolitics Kellyanne Conway's husband donates to Trump's 2020 GOP rival Joe Walsh cnn.it/2MYH0AH 11:03 AM · Oct 16, 2019·SocialFlow
  11. Sepiatone

PHENAKISTOSCOPE

Yeah, believe it or not. And STILL looking for "baby daddies". An entire thread could be done about daytime talk-show hosts(hostesses) who are still here and who are gone. And just about anybody eventually has a talk sow. Now it's KELLY CLARKSON, and for a while there was celebrity chef ROBERT IRVINE, but not cooking, doing the Oprah type thing. Sepiatone
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us