All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well, I usually salmon-like go upstream against the current and find many of my favorites aren't what everybody else chooses(what DGF used to call "low hanging fruit) ... Like, for Thin Lizzy (and I posted it somewhere here earlier)------- And as for MC5----- Sepiatone
  3. "C'est moi"-- Romney did his youthful Mormon missionary work in France.
  4. Bogie56

Democratic Debate

Obama is a true supporter of Trudeau as far as I can tell. The Russians on the other hand could care less. They meddle to make America weaker and do so by supporting candidates who are going to take away votes from Trump's likely competitor. The people who testified before Congress said as much.
  5. NipkowDisc

Bill Macy has passed

the eps I've watched it seems to me that walter knows pretty well that maude's problem was she took herself far too seriously and he knew exactly how to zing her at times. one of my favorite episodes has carol's son phillip peddling trinkets like cigarette lighters and coming on like a slick businessman and maude and carol get very upset by Philip's enthusiasm but walter gives him encouragement and even buys a lighter off of him and asks Philip to get more for his buddies. walter tells both maude and carol to leave the kid alone because he knows what he's doing. a very funny ep.
  6. Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

One rationale that I have heard is that they think that he is an instrument of God. Yes, he is imperfect but he has been chosen. Trump knows this is what they think. Recall that he looked to the heavens and said "I am the chosen one." You can't make this stuff up!
  7. I was excited when I read that Disney was going to have a Disney/Hulu package. Then I was instantly bummed when I discovered it was Hulu w/ ads. I am definitely not downgrading my Hulu to watch commercials. Ugh. Come on Disney!
  8. Sepiatone

"MOWTOWN"?

Truly, THIS is my all time favorite "Greatest Hits" LP .... Sepiatone
  9. Nightbird311

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

O’Connor, Glynnis
  10. Nightbird311

The first actor/actress that comes to mind..

Lynn Redgrave Next: married a director
  11. Hibi

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Well, if grab them by the p-ssy didnt deter them, nothing will.
  12. Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

He went on to say that they weren't about to do anything about it though.
  13. Hibi

Canadian Election Update

Actually, I think the avatar pic fits him. That's how I picture Madness. LOL.
  14. jamesjazzguitar

Democratic Debate

No, Gabbard is saying what she is saying; she quickly disavowed the support from David Dukes since that was directly support from a select individual. That is much different than Russian state channels being positive about her policy stances. Is Trudeau an unwitting asset of Obama; that was direct support from a foreigner and I don't call Trudeau disavowing this. The point being that this type of mudslinging is silly and clueless and used by politicians that can't attack others based on their policy stances. (which is clearly the case with warmonger Hillary).
  15. jamesjazzguitar

Patricia Neal as SOTM January 2020

While one of Neal's better overall films, the film is known as an iconic Hepburn's film (if not THE iconic Hepburn film); That could be the reason the programmers decided not to feature it as part of Neal's SOTM. While Neal only has a supporting role in HUD and that is an iconic Newman film, Neal has a larger role here and some very intense scenes with him.
  16. TalkTalk123

Hillary Clinton - take 4

17. While I'll agree with you about Aldo Ray stealing the picture here spence, there was something else that kind'a surprised me after my first viewing of The Naked and the Dead the other day on TCM. And THAT being that it was movie, and especially a WAR movie, in which a character played by actor Richard Jaeckel doesn't bite the dust by the end of it. (...nope, couldn't believe he actually made it back alive in this one)
  18. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Jennifer Jacobs @JenniferJJacobs Republicans will force a vote tonight on a resolution condemning Schiff for mischaracterizing Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s Zelensky, @elwasson reports. 10:44 AM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  19. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Aaron Rupar @atrupar Trump not breaking 40 percent against any of the frontrunners in Minnesota after receiving 45 percent of the vote in 2016 is a big blow to his hopes of winning the state next year 10:41 AM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter Web Client
  20. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Matt DeLong @mattdelong Star Tribune Minnesota Poll finds Trump is trailing his top three Democratic challengers, as well as Sen. Any Klobuchar, in head-to-head matchups in Minnesota. Biden vs Trump 50-38 Warren vs Trump 51-40 Sanders vs Trump 49-40 Klobuchar vs Trump 55-38 Trump trails top Democrats in new Minnesota Poll Minnesota poll: Klobuchar has greatest lead among rivals. startribune.com 8:32 AM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  21. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT After a difficult week, Mulvaney got support from a number of staff in the WH senior staff meeting today, per attendee, with a round of applause. 10:29 AM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter Web App
  22. Today
  23. "The Big Picture" marked the memorable film debut of Teri Hatcher (pictured below with Kevin Bacon), years before she became popular for her starring roles on TV's "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" and "Desperate Housewives."
  24. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Jim Sciutto @jimsciutto GOP Senators are “HORRIFIED BY THE PRESIDENT'S BEHAVIOR AND THEY'RE HORRIFIED THAT HE INVITED UKRAINE TO INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTIONS, THEY’RE HORRIFIED THAT THE WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF ADMITTED IT WAS A QUID PRO QUO.” - Sen @MichaelBennet to me just now on @CNNnewsroom 9:55 AM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us