All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Princess of Tap

The 1st Classic Movie Director That Comes To Mind

Do you want to give us the next one?
  3. GGGGerald

Comcast is the devil!!!

Part of the reason they feel free to jack up the prices, especially TCM is they figure many fans of this channel are not tech savvy. And are bound to stick around no matter how much they charge. You're a captive audience. And they take advantage of that. The only way to vote is to vote with your pocketbook and give your money to someone else. As a matter of fact, that's also a reason for the rising prices. So many are leaving cable, the companies are squeezing the remaining customers to try to make up for the shortfall. Which in turn causes more customers to leave. 👍 Sling Blue $25, $5 for news package, $5 for TCM) = $35. DSL from another company for $42. Netflix for $8, Sometimes I have Amazon Prime for $13, $20 flat antenna hanging on my wall like a picture gets 40+ channels for FREE . Roku $35 one time purchase gives access to so many other channels Pluto TV, XUMO etc... at no extra cost. Through Roku, there are literally more channels than I could ever watch. Most with ads so no extra cost. Because of stories like the ones on this site, I will never, ever have cable. And I actually have Spectrum attached to the house since my neighbor in the back has it. I get mail from them at least 2 to 3 times a month. A lady came to the door just last week. I saw the emblem on her shirt and I just said "no thanks" and closed the door. I will never sign a contract to watch TV when I can watch it for free. ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, TNT, etc... all show sports. I don't need anything else
  4. Princess of Tap

Leave Him To Heaven-- the presidential hate of drumpf aka trump

May he rest in peace.
  5. LonesomePolecat

THREE word titles

A WOMAN'S TEMPTATION (1959)
  6. LonesomePolecat

TWO word titles

CAT GIRL (1957)
  7. LonesomePolecat

*A to Z of Movies*

CONTRABAND SPAIN (1955)
  8. LonesomePolecat

IT'S MOVIE "TIME"!

DATE AT MIDNIGHT (1959)
  9. LonesomePolecat

First Movie SONG That Comes to Mind

"Nearer My God to Thee" from A NIGHT TO REMEMBER next song from a Western
  10. Just another Trump attack dog but more transparent than most. He really works at the slick hair look, though.
  11. LonesomePolecat

Movies by Number

TWO AND TWO MAKE SIX (1962)
  12. TheCid

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Not necessarily. It is up to the courts to decide and there are two cases pending now. Ultimately it goes to the US Supreme Court which will rule that there is no "proof" that Trump profits personally from this. His companies allegedly pass all profits back to the US government. If it is "illegal, wrong, corrupt and impeachable," why isn't a House committee investigating it in order to consider it as an article for impeachment? Oh and it may be "corrupt," but that is not illegal or impeachable unless linked to a specific law.
  13. LonesomePolecat

People Pictures

JOHN PAUL JONES (1959)
  14. LonesomePolecat

It's A Wonderful Town

MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934)
  15. LawrenceA

M A G A >> WINNING! NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION

I read an article last week about Matt Gaetz, where it stated that he's going to be a major player in Republican politics for decades to come. It called him savvy and intelligent, and that he's had one of the fastest rises on the national stage of any recent politician. I think that says a lot about the sorry state of things if that's true.
  16. Let's all hope that when this motor mouth Trump sycophant was thrown out he landed with his azz hitting the floor.
  17. calvinnme

Faust (1926)

18. LawrenceA

Faust (1926)

What was wrong with my comment? I wasn't rude or antagonistic. I just disagreed with your comments. However, if you were specifically responding about comments the host made during the intro/outro, then my apologies, as I did not watch the TCM showing (I have the movie on Blu-ray) and did not hear them. Maybe next time you could state what the host said that you deemed objectionable/offensive. Oh, and **** you, too. I managed to keep my original response to you civil. But that's apparently no longer necessary.
  19. mr6666

The Triumph of Donald Trump

Trump Sent Attorney General Barr to Rome In Search of a Deep State Plot. Italian Intelligence Says There’s Nothing There. ..... the efforts to undermine the Mueller investigation reveal the degree to which Trump has integrated conspiracy theories and unfounded assertions into U.S. foreign relations. ...... https://theintercept.com/2019/10/17/mueller-investigation-joseph-mifsud-italy/
  20. Terrence1

First Movie SONG That Comes to Mind

Twinkle Lullaby ("Move Over, Darling") Next: Song from a Drama
  21. mr6666

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Tina Cullison @HeartSmileFarms Replying to @atrupar After Pence said they agreed to a ceasefire, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu says, “This is not a ceasefire. We will pause the operation for 120 hours in order for the terrorists to leave. We will only stop the operation if our conditions are met.”
  22. lavenderblue19

describe the scene game

Sweet and Low-Down - Linda Darnell, Lynn Bari, Benny Goodman
  23. Terrence1

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Zorich, Louis
  24. Terrence1

A to Z of Characters

Gold Dust, played by Claire Trevor in "H o n k y Tonk"
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here