All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. shutoo

I Just Watched...

O'Hara was terrific in For Your Consideration--you know, she was nominated for several 'lesser awards' for the role, which led to 'talk' about an Oscar nom...life imitating art šŸ˜Ž
  3. Princess of Tap

Name 10 Facts About This Actor

1) Ida's riveting performance in " They Drive By Night " got her a Hollywood Warner Brothers contract.
  4. Princess of Tap

Name the comedy

Love Finds Andy Hardy Next: Porter Hall
  5. Vautrin

Klassic Era Kitsch

That's a strange place to keep you change purse, ma'am.
  6. mr6666

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Seth Abramsonā€Verified account @SethAbramson 4h4 hours ago Everywhere in the country, people go to jail for Direct Contempt. If Nadler or any Democratic committee chair does anything less for White House officials found in Contempt of Congress, they're sending the message that there's one justice system for us and another for Trump pals.
  7. TopBilled

A to Z of Characters

Izzy -- played by Cherylee Houston on TV's Coronation Street
  8. TopBilled

Name the comedy

MOTHER IS A FRESHMAN (1949) Next: Lana Turner
  9. TopBilled

Name the Western

THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN (2016) Next: James Coburn
  10. Seth Abramsonā€Verified account @SethAbramson 6h6 hours ago Those who think Trump would somehow emerge stronger from an impeachment don't consider what we've already learned: Trump will have an embarrassingly unhinged meltdown if he is impeached and will look weak before the whole country as he goes running (insanely) to the Supreme Court
  11. Arturo

The Triumph of Donald Trump

Just like Tommy Udo in KISS OF DEATH, Trump and his administration are pushing the less fortunate Americans down a flight of stairs. Except unlike the elderly woman in that film, these deplorables cheer him on as he pushes them.
  12. TopBilled

*A to Z of Movies*

NOT WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER (1991)
  13. Terrence1

Name the comedy

Cactus Flower Next: Barbara Lawrence
  14. Defenestrator

Jokes about the movies

Another "ugh" type of riddle I came up with. I'll present this one as a "Match Game" question for you to fill in the blanks: Q: Why is "The Maltese Falcon" such a great golf movie? A: Because it has both a _______ and a _______. Anyone want to guess before I fill in the blanks?
  15. TopBilled

Actor Ken Kercheval (1935-2019)

From Audrey Landers: A tribute to the great love affair of Afton and Cliff. #KenKercheval, thank you for being a great friend, scene partner, and for making history on #Dallas. You will always be in my heart ā™„ļø
  16. Terrence1

*A to Z of Movies*

Maracaibo
  17. Terrence1

Name the Western

Lone Star Next: Denzel Washington
  18. Terrence1

Name 10 Facts About This Actor

10) In "Six Bridges to Cross", he played a younger version of Tony Curtis' character. Next: Ida Lupino
  19. This doesn't surprise me. It's well-known that Stephen Miller started his bigoted - racist career in high school and then fine-tuned it at Duke University.
  20. TopBilled

Name the comedy

A DATE WITH JUDY (1948) Next: Goldie Hawn
  21. TopBilled

Name the Western

WHISPERING SMITH (1948) Next: Clark Gable
  22. Arturo

SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY , NATURE & HISTORY

Totally not true. DNA is a perfect way to measure relationships between animals, as well as corroborate evolutionary links. That we share 90+% percent of out DNA with other higher primates is proof of this.
  23. Princess of Tap

Racism in Trump's America

He needs to be careful about Casting those stones.
  24. Terrence1

Name the Western

High Lonesome Next: Robert Preston
  25. TopBilled

Actor Ken Kercheval (1935-2019)

There was a lot of confusion over his death. It was reported on British sites yesterday. But then one of his sons claimed he wasn't dead. Further inquiries resulted in verification from the mortician in Kercheval's home town that he was indeed dead and the actor's body was there. But the son continued to deny that Kercheval had died. Some Dallas costars were confused, including Sheree J. Wilson, who tweeted he was dead then deleted her tweet. A few hours later she retweeted that yes, he was dead. The agent confirmed the death, then the Hollywood trades were reporting it this morning. Audrey Landers posted a nice tribute to him earlier on Instagram, with photos of their two characters (Cliff and Afton) from their days together on Dallas. It seems universally agreed that Ken Kercheval, a strong theater-trained actor, became typecast because of his role on the long-running primetime soap opera. But he did some of his finest work playing Cliff Barnes.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us