All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Jesse Ferguson‏Verified account@JesseFFerguson Jesse Ferguson Retweeted Donald J. Trump Romney won 47.2% of the vote. Trump won 46.1% of the vote.
  3. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump If @MittRomney spent the same energy fighting Barack Obama as he does fighting Donald Trump, he could have won the race (maybe)!
  4. Composer Alfred Newman's score for the 1931 film "Street Scene" would become so memorable and evocative of the goings-on within "big city America", that it would subsequently be used in many later Hollywood films wherein the action takes place in a large American city, and primarily in NYC...
  5. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

POLITICO‏Verified account@politico Trump on Saturday ridiculed Mitt Romney for his 2012 White House loss — one day after the Utah senator said he was “sickened” by the president's actions as detailed in Robert Mueller’s report https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/20/mueller-report-trump-romney-1283781
  6. LonesomePolecat

*A to Z of Movies*

Reds
  7. Gershwin fan

Bette Davis' daughter talks about witchcraft

She definitely seems off her rocker. Her husband must be nuts too to believe in all that "witchcraft" and "cauldrons" stuff.
  8. jakeem

Awards season 2018-2019

Hollywood Reporter‏Verified account@THR From the same team behind the #Conjuring franchise, #TheCurseOfLaLlorona is opening ahead of expectations at the box office http://thr.cm/8YinVz
  9. LonesomePolecat

First Movie SONG That Comes to Mind

"Santa Fe" from NEWSIES next a soft shoe or sand dance (other than the previously mentioned "Kansas City")
  10. Well, ya know what they say, don't ya TB?! "Misery loves company!" Yep, THAT'S right. I think BD is one of those poor people who still seems "miserable" inside, and has been using her religious beliefs to fill something that missing within her. (...sure, this sounds "harsh" I suppose, but THAT'S what I "believe", anyway...and unfortunately, I've seen this sort of thing WAY too damn much in my lifetime)
  11. LonesomePolecat

ClassiCategories

The Big Day = baby being born: FATHER'S LITTLE DIVIDEND YOURS, MINE, AND OURS THE MIRACLE OF MORGAN'S CREEK A CHILD IS BORN Big Day = execution MARIE ANTIONETTE TALE OF 2 CITIES Big Day = Opening Night DAMES BABES IN ARMS THE BAND WAGON
  12. The ones that I've noticed were not watches. If anything, they resemble braces. I was wondering if they had their origin as some piece of cowboy gear or heavy laborer's wear that would strengthen the wrist.
  13. Today
  14. Gershwin fan

Opera!

This one is very cute. Das Klinget so Schone
  15. Allaboutmargaret

Anyone else watching TCM via Google Fiber as your TV provider?

I’m having the same issue. Watch TCM use to work on my iPad before I upgraded to current version of Watch TCM. I even tried installing it on my iPhone. I have the same problem. I also left a comment to tech but never got a response. I’m waiting for a new update to see if problem is fixed.
  16. Princess of Tap

First Movie SONG That Comes to Mind

" Everything's Up To Date in Kansas City " Next: Another song from a musical with another city in the title
  17. Princess of Tap

Actor/Movie Association Game

The Trouble with Harry
  18. hamradio

Great One-Liners

A bit of humor in an otherwise sad movie. "Passion of The Christ" (2004) Talking about the "new" concept of eating on a tall table with tall chairs. Mary....It will never catch on.
  19. Walter L.

Bette Davis' daughter talks about witchcraft

...Even though she knows it's strictly taboo? Oh, sorry, that was ANITHER classic star who - allegedly - had connections to " the dark side ":-)! B.D. got married at 26? Did her mother, then, have her come out naked at the stroke of midnight after three sisters stirred the cauldron going " Double, double, toil and trouble..."?!!
  20. laffite

Hottest Teen Idols

Wow, that like sayin', "I don't like ice cream," and I ain't never heard that afore.
  21. joshthejbird

Classic Westerns: Great Horse Riding Footage?

Thanks for this! I'll check these out.
  22. laffite

Hottest Teen Idols

The Beauty and the Boss A virtuoso perf if that word may be used in such a context. She still may have the record for the most words spoken per minute.
  23. ...What are the " Five AMC Movies " you are referring to?
  24. joshthejbird

Classic Westerns: Great Horse Riding Footage?

Thanks for this! The YouTube clip is perfect. Do you know what it's from or where I can find a better version?
  25. laffite

Opera!

It must have taken him a long time to memorize that one. AFTERTHOUGHT: But the scene had a something to it. I think the composer gets away with it.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us