All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. hamradio

SCIENCE, NATURE, HISTORY & CULTURE

Try not living above one means, can afford an 80+ inch TV, try 40. Stop trying to "keep up with the Jones", being trendy - this is why people buys unnecessary, racking up debt!
  3. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Paul F. Tompkins @PFTompkins Do you remember when people were saying she was going to be some kind of positive influence on her father, that was right up there with “maybe the weight of the job will change him” in terms of hahaha sure you dumb idiot
  4. starliteyes

Places everyone!

The Shuttered Room
  5. Arturo

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Lock her up! And her husband, brothers and father!!!
  6. I'm more interested in "The Current War" .
  7. Well, that's all it takes for some people to cry feminism.
  8. starliteyes

IT'S MOVIE "TIME"!

One Hour Late
  9. I don't see feminism in it at all except for the fact that she's a woman.
  10. starliteyes

Movies by Number

Six of a Kind
  11. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Newsweek @Newsweek Ivanka Trump lied about Trump Organization projects to secure real estate deals worldwide, report says bit.ly/2CThiLe 11:00 PM · Oct 18, 2018·SocialFlow
  12. I don't know that it's really about the Skywlker you're thinking of, given how the last chapter ended. I suspect Rey is actually going to be revealed to be Luke's daughter. And sure, sex sells, but creating strong role models for young girls and women also seems to sell. I think it's more about money than messaging.
  13. starliteyes

*A to Z of Movies*

Viva Villa!
  14. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Mark Harris @MarkHarrisNYC Nothing that any director has said about a Marvel movie is nearly as mean as Gwyneth Paltrow's refusal to remember which ones she's in. 11:24 PM · Oct 21, 2019·Twitter Web App
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us