All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. hamradio

SCIENCE, NATURE, HISTORY & CULTURE

Just watched "Hurricane Man - Panama City / Hurricane Micheal" Lucky I found the photo below, this is the man's and wife livelihood, a fishing boat. The photo is before and believe it or not the after. Amidst the destruction, the ship anchored in its little cove was completely UNTOUCHED by Hurricane Micheal - not even a scratch. Can't find the image of that miracle.
  3. LonesomePolecat

IT'S MOVIE "TIME"!

TWILIGHT ON THE RIO GRANDE (1947)
  4. LonesomePolecat

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Sutton, Grady
  5. LonesomePolecat

Movies by Number

GRISSLY'S MILLIONS (1945)
  6. LonesomePolecat

TWO word titles

PANAMA SAL (1957)
  7. LonesomePolecat

ONE word titles

EXPOSED (1947)
  8. LonesomePolecat

A to Z of Characters

Duval, Marguerite -- Adele Mara in THE CATMAN OF PARIS
  9. LonesomePolecat

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

Monty Wooly was in THE MAN WHO CAME TO DINNER with Jimmy Durante
  10. LonesomePolecat

Movies That Make a Statement

I COVER THE UNDERWORLD (1955)
  11. Tuesday, September 17 “As long as I got me ‘barrow” 8 p.m. To Sir, With Love (1967). Sidney with Judy Geeson and Lulu!
  12. LonesomePolecat

Name that Studio Movie

THE HIGGINS FAMILY (1938) next Universal Horror
  13. “So goodbye yellow (Orange, White)-haired man, you the society dog that howls....”
  14. spence

Who is the Best Director of All-Time?

& great Moe Green item pal
  15. LonesomePolecat

*A to Z of Movies*

A GUY COULD CHANGE (1946)
  16. LonesomePolecat

?: Title asks a question

WHY ANNOUNCE YOUR MARRIAGE? (1922)
  17. certainly don't mean to cut in on TopBilled's newest topic, just curious how many of you have either visited whats left of Hollywood/LA or have seen any stars while out there, I've been there 3 times to date & it seems the only one's I saw were in the famous graveyards. Matter of fact the closest I got was right in my backyard-(almost literally) when many 20th Century Fox were everywhere & it was in a fancy retirement village-(later where I first voted) & the cast of Cocoon in the summer of 1984
  18. LonesomePolecat

The First Film That Comes to Mind...

DEADLINE AT DAWN next a really cool set of a house
  19. LonesomePolecat

Long Titles (6 words + up)

TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME, JUNIE MOON (1970)
  20. 1970 Hatchet For the Honeymoon (1970) Mario Bava, Italy [dubbed] Not my cup of tea.
  21. LonesomePolecat

ClassiCategories

GREAT EXPECTATIONS THEORY OF EVERYTHING THE BIG SLEEP X-MEN LITTLE FOXES LEAVE HER TO HEAVEN HOUSE OF WAX SEND ME NO FLOWERS MURDER BY DEATH
  22. LawrenceA

Your Favourite Foreign Language Films Up to 2015

1961 Il Posto, Ermanno Olmi, Italy - 8/10 The End of Summer, Yasujiro Ozu, Japan Pigs and Battleships, Shohei Imamura, Japan Dead Eyes of London, Alfred Vohrer, West Germany Rupture, Pierre Etaix & Jean-Claude Carriere, France (short) I've also seen: Last Year at Marienbad, Alain Resnais, France Paris Belongs to Us, Jacques Rivette, France Nerfertiti, Queen of the Nile, Fernando Cerchio, Italy The Giant of Metropolis, Umberto Scarpelli, Italy
  23. LonesomePolecat

People Pictures

WHERE THE BOYS ARE
  24. When somebody lied, a sham investigation was done on a credible accusation, another was not even done....and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Only the GOP who shamelessly rammed this through, and their shameless apologizers want to see this go away; their haste and lies to bury this may be exposed.
  25. Supreme Court justices can be impeached!
  26. Today
  27. wrote this before but can anybody fathom it was originally set for Reagan & Sheridan in those roles
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us