All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TheOneandOnlyCritic2000

Why I love TCM

I always loved TCM cause of the diversity and how it presents its self as a hub for not just classic movies, 70s, 80s, 90s,and sometimes 2000s movies. Im sorry i havent been up here so long, i been busy, but I still watch it. So tell me why you love TCM.
  3. KarmaGirl

ClassiCategories

Stand By Me (1986)
  4. Sepiatone

Marsha Hunt is 102 today

And I'll bet she doesn't look a DAY over 85! What an achievement. I wish her the happiest of birthdays. Sepiatone
  5. Marianne

ClassiCategories

How about A Fistful of Dynamite (1971)?
  6. metamorpheus

ClassiCategories

My Side of the Mountain (1969) Encino Man (1992) It Runs in the Family (1994) My Bodyguard (1980) Meatballs (1979) Moonrise Kingdom (2012) Three O'Clock High (1987)
  7. Nobody was ever sure( as he refused to divulge) if ARTHUR TREACHER was financially involved with his namesake fish'n'chip chain other than just a spokesman. But the biggest celebrity business venture surprise was when POPEYE went into the CHICKEN business! Yeah, yeah.... save your time. I know the Popeye chicken chain has nothing to do with the cartoon character and was named after the founder whose nickname was "Popeye". So, what LAW is there that says I can't have a little fun here? Is this the TCM message boards, and NOT an SNHU website? Sepiatone
  8. Sepiatone

Comcast is the devil!!!

I left Comcast(which my daughter calls "comcrap") 'bout in 2005 for Wide Open West(WOW) which is noticeably less expensive, but not what some might call cheap. And isn't really all that available everywhere. But I was able to pare down what I pay for by eliminating much of that which I never used. Now, XFINITY(Comcast with a fake mustache) will offer me cheaper "deals" but we know that within a year that charge will more than double and triple. Plus they still( according to relatives who still use it) offer the same rude and useless "customer service" that was the reason most people that could left Comcast to begin with. Now, when I call WOW's customer service, I DO wind up talking to someone from Bangladesh or Sri Lanka who calls himself "Keith", but they are more courteous and do seem to know what they're doing. Sepiatone
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us