4. TopBilled

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Lago, David
  5. LonesomePolecat

First Movie SONG That Comes to Mind

"The Lady is a Tramp" sung by Sinatra in PAL JOEY next more Rodgers & Hart
  6. TomJH

EDITORIAL: Andrew Scheer for prime minister

I guess Doug Ford will finally come out of hiding the day after the election. "Yes, my friends, I'm back and I'm still the same smiley used car salesman phony who fooled you into giving me a majority government."
  7. Dr. Somnambula

Double Indemnity Query

My nephew is your age. When he was pretty young, I had this movie on disc. He would visit and want to see it again and again. He is a certifiable Muppet fan. I need this one on disc again. It has a massive cast of cameos. For Double Indemnity, Piggy already has the hair. Here she is in shades in Manhattan.
  8. LonesomePolecat

All about EMOTION

I have to mention INSIDE OUT whose main characters are.... our emotions! Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust &, looking like Lou Grant, Fear:
  9. TomJH

Double Indemnity Query

I suspect Martin's legs were a little less hairy.
  10. LonesomePolecat

Halloween horror quiz...the clues are alive!

Love it! 1. INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS 2. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD 3. CABINET OF DR CALIGARI 8. HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL 16. CARNIVAL OF SOULS 24. my personal favorite-- THE HAUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Judex

Patricia Neal as SOTM January 2020

YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS! Can't wait!
  12. Many moons ago when a Georgia PBS station had to fill in some time between programs they would sometimes play this Thin Lizzy song. I have no idea why, maybe there was a Thin Lizzy fan working at the station.
  13. The Halloween Horror Quiz!! And this year, the clues are....ALIVE! Below are clips from 25 horror films...and to make it easier (for me, not you) I picked my favorite horror films, made a little giphy of a scene...and you get to watch each...and name the movie. I didn't use any obscure films, but tried to make the clues range from easy to kind of hard. See how many you recognize... (when you answer, please don't use quote-- repeating all the pics will make it sooooo long) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25.
  14. speedracer5

Double Indemnity Query

I thought that Steve was really rocking his shorts suit. "Oh may I?" "Sparkling Muscatel, one of the finest wines from Idaho."
  15. Princess of Tap

The Triumph of Donald Trump

magas have to learn-- like everybody else already knows -- You got to pay in order to play.
  16. mr6666

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Ted Lieu @tedlieu Dear@realDonaldTrump : Wow, Mick Mulvaney admits your personal business interests will affect decisions you make because that's who you are at the end of the day. Can you please keep putting Mulvaney on national TV? He's been very illuminating. Thanks.
  17. AndreaDoria

Double Indemnity Query

The thing that bothers me after my 20th viewing is Barton Keyes talking about the woman he loved and almost married -- until he found out she dyed her hair and had a mentally ill person in the family. Jerk.
  18. Dr. Somnambula

Double Indemnity Query

I didn't realize where that image was from. I have seen Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid. Barbara always had magnificent legs. Steve wears shorts in The Muppet Movie. I rest my case.
  19. cigarjoe

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Twumps future options
  20. Matt swalt @MattOswaltVA · 4h if you don't wanna hear great filmmakers criticize comic book movies maybe stop asking them. It's like "Hey Richard Pryor and George Carlin, what's your favorite Dane Cook bit?" and then losing all respect for them as comics when they can't name one
  21. Princess of Tap

Women respond to misogyny and sexual predators with power

This weekend Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi led a bipartisan top- ranking Congressional Delegation, including Congressman Adam Schiff, to Jordan for discussions on the Mideast Crisis with one of America's long-time Allies in the region, King Abdullah II. The Speaker reassured the King and other high officials in Jordan of US Congressional support for the alliance between their two nations, as well as for their mutual fight against International Terrorism, underlining the threat that Isis poses in the Mideast. The discussions unfolded amidst a backdrop of Turkey led violence against the Kurds-- despite a recent ceasefire brokered by the Trump Administration-- Which was precipitated by trump's withdrawal of American troops in Syria. Source: New York Times
  22. Dr. Somnambula

NBCUniversal Launching Its Own Streaming Service

The above comment makes sense. Haven't used my player for a while. There might be an info button that will indicate how much time has elapsed. There should also be a seek feature. If nothing else, write down the time and seek that time when you return. I think you can search by chapter too. Back in the VCR days, a tape would do the same thing as a safety feature.
  23. Peebs

ClassiCategories

Eric Carmen "Hungry Eyes" from Dirty Dancing Patrick Swayze "She's Like the Wind" from Dirty Dancing. Scenes from the movie play in the background as if reflected in wobblily water.
  24. Bogie56

EDITORIAL: Andrew Scheer for prime minister

What proposals? All he has been doing is demonizing and fear mongering his opposition. He's following the Doug Ford playbook which is you will learn of our platform when we are elected.
  25. TomJH

Double Indemnity Query

Stanwyck does have a striking resemblance to Martin.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us