All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. mr6666

Trump vs. the Press/Media

Brian Stelter @brianstelter Dozens of new websites "appear to be Michigan local news outlets," but are full of conservative political content, @thompsoncarolk reports. The issue is the trickery – making the sites seem like local papers, with similar names, etc, @MattMillerLSJ says
  3. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Raw Story @RawStory Eric Trump bashes the children of politicians profiting off their family name to enrich themselves: ‘It is sickening’ Eric Trump bashes the children of politicians profiting off their family name to enrich themselves:... President Donald Trump third child blasted children of politicians profiting from their relationship during a Saturday night appearance on Fox News with Jeanine Pirro. “So where does Joe Biden get... rawstory.com 11:07 PM · Oct 19, 2019·Hootsuite Inc.
  4. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Newsweek @Newsweek Former Bush and McCain GOP strategist blasts Trump's "corruption" and "descent" into "banana republic territory" Former Bush and McCain GOP strategist blasts Trump's "corruption" and "descent" into "banana... "The behavior that we're seeing from the president continues to worsen," Steve Schmidt warned. newsweek.com 10:40 AM · Oct 21, 2019·SocialFlow
  5. mr6666

Rudy and the Beast

Lawyer? Lobbyist? Fixer? Rudy Giuliani's overseas activities leave trail of questions Giuliani's international activities have raised questions about whom he represents and sent mixed messages to foreign governments, experts say https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/lawyer-lobbyist-fixer-rudy-giuliani-s-overseas-activities-leave-trail-n1069161
  6. LonesomePolecat

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

RIchard Basehart was in HE WALKED BY NIGHT with Jack Webb
  7. LonesomePolecat

The first actor/actress that comes to mind..

Gene Tierney (wish I looked like her!) next another leading lady so beautiful you just have to post a pic!
  8. Newsweek @Newsweek What time do "Star Wars" tickets go on sale? How to secure your "Rise of Skywalker" seats after the Monday Night Football trailer premiere What time do "Star Wars" tickets go on sale? How to secure your "Rise of Skywalker" seats after the... Screening times for "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" are already available on Fandango and other ticket vendors. Here's how to be there right when ticket presales begin—including an official... newsweek.com 3:00 PM · Oct 21, 2019·SocialFlow
  9. LonesomePolecat

Ghost of a Chance

GHOST SHIP (1952)
  10. mr6666

The Triumph of Donald Trump

Trump compares Chicago violence to Afghanistan Bryan Logan Jan 25, 2017, 10:52 PM "Afghanistan is not like what's happening in Chicago." President Donald Trump repeated a threat that he would "send in the feds" if law-enforcement officials in the nation's third-largest city fail to reduce the crime rate. During an interview with ABC News' David Muir on Wednesday night, Trump asserted that "carnage" in Chicago is getting out of hand. "People are being shot left and right, thousands of people over a short period of time," the president said. "This year, which has just started, is worse than last year which was a catastrophe." ..... https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-chicago-violence-afghanistan-carnage-2017-1 -Hoping Chicago welcomes him appropriately
  11. CinemaInternational

Bill Macy has passed

Maybe just an incidental note, but Macy's widow, Samantha Harper also had a stint on a Norman Lear show, appearing in about 20 episodes of Mary Hartman Mary Hartman, so I guess Norman wanted to employ both of them over the years......
  12. Maureen O'Hara Next: green eyes
  13. CinemaInternational

Martin Scorsese says Marvel movies are 'not cinema'

I'd also personally say that Patricia Arquette was quite touching in Bringing Out the Dead.....
  14. DJBeacon

Ghost of a Chance

"13 Ghosts" (1960) = but just one answer
  15. CinemaInternational

Martin Scorsese says Marvel movies are 'not cinema'

Mmm. Silent Night Deadly Night. the one pulled from theatres in two weeks by TriStar (who then dumped the movie). I remember that one Siskel and Ebert clip where Siskel was listing the producers of the film so people could protest. From all accounts I read, Joker is fuelled not only by taxi Driver but also by The King of Comedy, and to make the reference even more pointed, Robert De Niro is essentially playing the old Jerry Lewis role. I've been quietly musing about Joker's reception. When it played in Venice, it won the grand prize. Here, its much more muted, and despite the box office success, I note a degree of anger at it. It will probably still be up for Best Actor, but I certainly feel that's its "legacy" will be convoluted at best.
  16. DJBeacon

Actor/Movie Association Game

???? Pat Buttram
  17. mr6666

The Triumph of Donald Trump

President Trump using Chicago 10-28 fundraiser (hosted by Cubs co-owner Todd Ricketts) to lure donors with chance for free trip, picture and to meet him: "Trump, who has regularly assailed Chicago gun violence as a fault of Democratic leadership, is urging grassroots supporters to contribute to him in exchange for a chance to win an “incredible trip” to his fundraiser in the city later this month. And while the exact location of the Oct. 28 high-dollar fundraiser is only being revealed to donors, Trump left little doubt that it would be held at Trump Tower in downtown Chicago, saying he was “hosting a lunch at a VERY NICE HOTEL.” “We’ll cover your flight. We’ll cover your hotel. We’ll cover your meal. And we can even take a photo together,” Trump said in an email to supporters on Thursday. The president made no mention of the city’s gun violence in the solicitation. Instead, Trump called the offer a chance to take an “incredible trip to meet me in Chicago.” The fundraising luncheon has three different levels of donations ranging from $2,800 for a lunch ticket, $35,000 per couple donated or raised to earn a photo with the president and $100,000 raised for an exclusive roundtable sit-down with Trump. Donations from the event will go to Trump Victory......... https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics/ct-president-trump-chicago-fundraiser-offers-free-trip-picture-20191017-ji6xmamggzgmfagi5hwme3i37y-story.html
  18. DJBeacon

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

Anthony Quinn in "La Strada" (1954) with Richard Basehart
  19. jaragon

Recently Watched Horror

This one is really worth a look
  20. DJBeacon

A to Z of Characters

David = Gregory Peck in "David and Bathsheba"
  21. LonesomePolecat

The First Film That Comes to Mind...

APOLLO 13 next horse drawn carriage
  22. LonesomePolecat

*A to Z of Movies*

IF I HAD A MILLION (1932)
  23. DJBeacon

*A to Z of Movies*

"Halloween"
  24. LonesomePolecat

ClassiCategories

HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER
  25. DJBeacon

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

William Windom
  26. jamesjazzguitar

2020 Election

Anyone that believes Dems using quotes from Russians is a sound political strategy for attacking Trump is CRAZY!!! Just use the facts, but NOT the quotes.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us