All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Princess of Tap

Name 10 Facts About This Actor

6) Sal portrayed a Native American brave in "Tonka".
  3. mr6666

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Fox News Legal Analyst Predicts Court 'Will Allow' Congress to Subpoena Trump's Tax Returns Despite President's Move to Sue- https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-trump-tax-returns-congress-1402982?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_medium=Social
  4. jaragon

Male Beauty In The Movies

Mr Hemsworth likes to be comfortable😍 OMG, Happy Friday! Hosted by Chris Hemsworth's board shorts | OMG ... https://omg.blog/chris-hemsworths-board-shorts-butt/ Mar 22, 2019 - Praise be! Oh, how we'd let Chris Hemsworth scramble our egg any time! Check out bubbly Chris making breakfast and swimming in the clingy ...
  5. cigarjoe

I Just Watched...

He's pretty good as the hypnotist in The Hypnotic Eye (1960) with Merry Anders and 50 foot woman Allison Hayes.
  6. I didn't realize that leeches could be jealous of one another, but apparently they can be.
  7. Terrence1

Name 10 Facts About This Actor

5.) He was born in the Bronx in 1939.
  8. Terrence1

Actor/Movie Association Game

Ann Sheridan
  9. Terrence1

A to Z of Characters

Wilkinson, Martha, played by Barbara Stanwyck in "The Violent Men"
  10. Terrence1

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Yanko, Kenneth
  11. mr6666

2020 Election

Massachusetts Rep. Seth Moulton Joins Democratic Race For President .....touting a record of military service, bucking his party and arguing for younger leadership. "The greatest generation saved our country from tyranny. It's time for our generation to step up and do the same," Moulton said in an announcement video posted early Monday. His opening message highlights issues from the economy, including advancing jobs to combat climate change, cutting spending on "massive" weapons programs, cybersecurity to protect elections, gun control and restoring America's "moral authority."........... https://www.npr.org/2019/04/22/714145274/massachusetts-rep-seth-moulton-joins-democratic-race-for-president
  12. Terrence1

*A to Z of Movies*

Illegal
  13. Vautrin

Hotties From Early TV

I don't know it LIS was better, but at least it was more lucrative.
  14. mr6666

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Chris Megerian‏Verified account @ChrisMegerian On today’s front page — Robert Mueller’s report shows how President Trump sits at the center of an ecosystem of lies Mueller report exposes all the president’s liars... https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mueller-report-trump-lies-20190419-story.html
  15. cigarjoe

Intriguing Low Life Characters

Dort Clark when it came to Shady characters Dort excelled at conmen, sleaze balls, used car salesmen, etc., etc. Clark's most memorable roles include the Sheriff hunting down a giant runaway breast in EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SEX * (BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK), the foul-mouthed Pennypacker in SKIN GAME, Enoch Purdy in FOOLS' PARADE, Inspector Barnes in BELLS ARE RINGING, Boston in IN HARM'S WAY and Ted Wilson in FATE IS THE HUNTER. His many other film and TV credits include: THE LOVED ONE, ST. BENNY THE DIP, STUDIO ONE IN HOLLYWOOD, THE PHIL SILVERS SHOW, MIKE HAMMER, JOHNNY STACCATO, SAINTS AND SINNERS, NAKED CITY, CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU?, REDIGO, MICKEY, I'D RATHER BE RICH, THE FUGITIVE, BEWITCHED, THE MUNSTERS, PERRY MASON, THE MONKEES, THE FLYING NUN, RUN BUDDY RUN, THE INVADERS, GET SMART, GOMER PYLE USMC, THE WILD WILD WEST, AIRPORT, IRONSIDE, THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, KOLCHAK: THE NIGHT STALKER, CANNON, THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW, and more.
  16. mr6666

Robert Mueller submits Russia report

Analysis: The role Russian businessmen played in the Mueller report "....what struck me most about the special counsel’s report — hacking and social media influence campaign aside — was how, in granular detail, it chronicled the efforts of several of Russia’s most prominent business leaders to permeate President Donald Trump’s inner circle, apparently at the behest of President Vladimir Putin. Three names stood out............... before the redacted Mueller report was released, I asked Kirill Dmitriev about the prospects for investment into Russia given recent sanctions. He replied that now that the Mueller report had concluded there had been no collusion, things were looking up. (In fact, the Mueller report paints a complicated picture of the many connections between the Trump campaign and Russia, but concluded that there wasn’t evidence showing they took part in criminal conspiracy or coordination. The special counsel did not attempt to answer whether collusion took place, a term that doesn’t bear legal weight.) Still, the redacted Mueller report may give Russia new reason to be concerned. While the Russians and Trump administration claim the report as exoneration, the Kremlin knows there will be renewed focus on its actions, and possibly more sanctions in the pipeline." https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/analysis-the-role-russian-businessmen-played-in-the-mueller-report
  17. TheCid

Elizabeth Warren Pres. Candidacy.....

Four years ago Biden may have beat him - maybe. Now, I don't know. He is old, looks old and acts old so the millennial voters will not rally to him. Trump has the old, white people's vote locked up no matter what happens. As for Warren, I think she just gets deeper and deeper in trouble every time she comes up a new plan to spend trillions. The latest is to add another 2% (she says) to the income taxes to pay for free college, pay off college loans and so forth. That is 2% on everybody from what I hear.
  18. Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Already Trump* is saying believe me and not what is in the report suggesting that the White House counsel Don McGahn would have lied under oath. McGahn is in good company.
  19. Trump welcomed the Russian attack and obstructed resulting investigations, an impeachable offense What kind of patriotic American wouldn’t reject and report a foreign offer to collaborate against our country? https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/mueller-report-proves-trump-failed-sound-alarm-russia-impeachable-offense-ncna997076?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
  20. mr6666

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

POLITICO‏Verified account @politico 17m17 minutes ago BREAKING: The subpoena comes just days after Mueller’s report revealed that McGahn witnessed and testified about potential obstruction of justice by Trump Democrats subpoena ex-White House counsel Don McGahn https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/22/democrats-subpoena-ex-white-house-counsel-don-mcgahn-1286562
  21. LawrenceA

I Just Watched...

Fear No More (1961) - 6/10 Low-budget thriller with Mala Powers as a woman on the run after escaping from police who were questioning her about a murder. She crosses paths with nice-guy Jacques Bergerac who decides to try and help her, only he begins to wonder if she's really in trouble or is it all in her mind? With John Harding, Helena Nash, John Baer, Anna Lee Carroll, Robert Karnes, and Peter Brocco. The story doesn't make a lot of sense if you take time to ponder it, but the movie moves quickly and it's entertaining. Bergerac seems to mangle a fair share of his dialogue, though. Source: Something Weird DVD
  22. cigarjoe

The Triumph of Donald Trump

There's two kinds of people in this world, those who tell the truth and those who are Repuds.....
  23. Royals reportedly want Harry and Meghan ‘as far away as possible, and Twump even farther...
  24. cigarjoe

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Nancy Pelosi should vow to be the pit bull on the throat of Donald Twump and the Republicans holding them accountable to The Constitution of the United States....
  25. My guess-- but the way they will "remain TCM" is by connecting lifestyle offers with the streaming choices.
  26. cigarjoe

Hotties From Early TV

A special shout out to Myra Lynn She played a hilarious Russian General Raskonokov in a hilarious episode of Car 45 Where Are You? who becomes a capitalist stripper.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us