2. Peebs

TWO word titles

Her Alibi (1989)
  3. Peebs

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Paulina Porizkova
  4. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Matthew Gertz @MattGertz Missed this three-tweet span on Friday night. First, WHERE'S HUNTER? was a live tweet. Fox's The Ingraham Angle, 10:46 p.m. Trump, 10:58 p.m. 8:25 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  5. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Matthew Gertz @MattGertz Trump watched James O'Keefe's latest sting get talked up on Tucker Carlson's show and floated suing CNN last night. Fox's Tucker Carlson Tonight, 8:10 p.m. Trump, 8:51 p.m. 7:50 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  6. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Franklin Leonard @franklinleonard Because the white supremacy is more important than the religion, and always has been.
  7. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Matthew Gertz @MattGertz Why are evangelical leaders sticking with Trump??? 7:58 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  8. jakeem

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Jay Bookman @jaysbookman Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't seen GOP House members rushing to the microphones and TV cameras after Fiona Hill's testimony, anxious to tell the world how she cleared Trump of wrongdoing and undercut the Dems' impeachment narrative etc. Instead, crickets. Ominous crickets. 9:21 AM · Oct 15, 2019·TweetDeck
  9. TopBilled

Much of this Month's schedule has disappeared!

Hopefully it's a temporary glitch.
  10. TopBilled

ClassiCategories

We have to mention this guy: And then more recently:
  11. NPR @NPR The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame has announced its nominees for its newest class of inductees, including: Pat Benatar Whitney Houston The Notorious B.I.G. Nine Inch Nails Dave Matthews Band Whitney Houston, Notorious B.I.G. Among 16 Nominees For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Other first-time nominees include Dave Matthews Band, Soundgarden and The Doobie Brothers. npr.org 9:04 AM · Oct 15, 2019·SocialFlow
  12. TopBilled

Movies That Make a Statement

STAY AWAY JOE (1968)
  13. TopBilled

Double Feature

ROGUE TRADER (1999) Ewan McGregor again. Next: ROGUE COP (1954)
  14. Peebs

Double Feature

The Ghost Writer (2010) Little Voice (1998) more Ewan McGregor
  15. I was looking at the monthly schedule and many entries have disappeared! Can someone please fix this? Thanks!!!
  16. TopBilled

*A to Z of Movies*

ZAZA (1939)
  17. TopBilled

Places everyone!

STAGE TO MESA CITY (1947)
  18. TopBilled

IT'S MOVIE "TIME"!

SEPTEMBER AFFAIR (1950)
  19. TopBilled

Double Feature

EYE OF THE DEVIL (1967) Another horror suspense film with Deborah Kerr. Next: EYE OF THE BEHOLDER (1999)
  20. TheCid

Trump vs Turkey & Kurdish allies....

It is not a question of whether or not the US pulls out of Syria. It is a question of when the mission is completed (it has not) or when we say we quit (we haven't). Then you proceed in a very orderly fashion and take weeks, if not months to pull out. You insure the 10,000 ISIS fighters are secured and that the 70,000 or so radicalized ISIS supporters in camps be secured as well in a humane manner. Then you enable the Kurdish allies to either move to a safe location or decide on their own to stay and fight the Turks. Trump's plan is what it looks like, a hasty desertion of an ally before the mission is completed. Primarily to curry favor with yet another dictator. That is why all the military, foreign affairs and many Republicans disagree with it.
  21. TopBilled

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

O'Driscoll, Martha
  22. TopBilled

Actor/Movie Association Game

Honor Blackman
  23. TheCid

The Triumph of Donald Trump

But he still supports Trump and will do nothing about Trump's actions. He is in the majority party in the Senate and should at least introduce a resolution to censor Trump.
  24. jinsinna13

SUGGEST A SOTM (STAR OF THE MONTH)

Douglas Fairbanks Jr. He made a lot of movies in the silent era (during his kid star days), the 30's, and early 40's. Plus, he's well liked.
  25. TheCid

HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY

I recommend we cancel it as a holiday. We have too many already.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us