All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I've said bogdanovich should he a host about a year now though
  3. Dr. Somnambula

Watch TCM app

I can use Watch TCM on my Amazon tablet which does not support Adobe Flash Player.
  4. John Louis Gerdes

Requesting movies on TCM

OK, thanks
  5. LawrenceA

Requesting movies on TCM

It's been inactive for a long time. There are a few threads about it around here somewhere, probably down in the "Problems with TCM.com" section. In all likelihood it's been deactivated for good. http://forums.tcm.com/topic/261460-suggest-a-movie-log-in-is-broken/
  6. Sounds like Not of This Earth (1957) - Paul Birch was the alien. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_of_This_Earth_(1957_film) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050778/?ref_=nv_sr_2?ref_=nv_sr_2
  7. Joe Gillis

Double Indemnity Query

That is a really interesting idea. Not sure I agree but I sure never thought of that angle.
  8. Anyone remember a sci-fi film with a guy wearing a dark suit and sunglasses, and then he takes off the sunglasses and his eyes are all white -- no pupils, no irises? That's about all I remember of it. I think he was outdoors when he did this. Seem to remember he was heavyset. Sorry I don't have more clues! I saw it on one of those "creature features" or "thriller" shows when I was a kid. Thanks in advance.
  9. overeasy

Noir Alley

I was there from Thursday-Saturday. An amazing bit of movie watching with great intros by Eddie Mueller. He is a genuinely genuine guy, who brings his love of these movies to the fore. It's just so thrilling to watch these classic films on the big screen, as was originally intended. It's an entirely different experience than watching them on a TV, no matter how large your screen is.
  10. John Louis Gerdes

Requesting movies on TCM

The link for "Suggest a Movie" is there, but to access it, you first have to access the "Message Board" link. I just tried it, but unfortunately, it does not seem to be active at the moment. Is is a temporary glitch with the site or is it permanently discontinued as you've indicated?
  11. Sharon Tate Next: decapitation
  12. DJBeacon

The First Film That Comes to Mind...

"Anatomy of a Murder" (1959) Next: guys gone fishing
  13. LawrenceA

Prince Valiant

It's a Fox movie, and TCM doesn't show that studio's stuff often. It was also frequently shown on the Fox Movie Channel, or FXM Retro, whatever it's called now.
  14. John Louis Gerdes

Requesting movies on TCM

Thank you very much! Too bad, I used to take advantage of this feature regularly in the past. I will check out this "Fathom Events"
  15. DJBeacon

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

Oliver Reed was in "The Curse of the Werewolf" with Anthony Dawson
  16. John Louis Gerdes

Prince Valiant

Hello all, TCM loves showing these three movies from time to time: "Ivanhoe", "The Knights of the Round Table" and "The Adventure of Robin Hood". Justifiably so, for these three movies are great! That said, I am wondering why TCM does not seem to be interested in showing another great movie of the same genre, "Prince Valiant" (Robert Wagner, James Masson). I believe this movie was first released in 1954. Perhaps I should put on a request for that film....???
  17. DJBeacon

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Erik Estrada
  18. DJBeacon

Actor/Movie Association Game

"Rolling Thunder" (1977)
  19. Peebs

DeNiro, Robert
  20. slaytonf

Requesting movies on TCM

Looks like the SUGGEST A MOVIE option has been discontinued. It used to be in the COMMUNITY menu, but has been replaced by a button for Fathom Events.
  21. speedracer5

Watch TCM app

I agree with you! I would also prefer to use my Xbox One or PS4 to watch tcm, versus the computer. I even tried using the internet app on my tv, but I think watch TCM requires Flash or some other plugin that isn’t on my tv.
  22. DJBeacon

Three in One

Napoleon Next: Joe Mantegna, Warren Beatty and Richard Grieco
  23. Today
  24. Peebs

Dabney Coleman
  25. John Louis Gerdes

Requesting movies on TCM

Hello all, I have not been active on the TCM forum for a very long time. Just coming back today. I used to request films from the TCM staff and my requests were always successful. I am wondering if we are still allowed to send in requests. I have a few movies in mind I would like to request. Thank you very much for letting me know!
  26. TopBilled

THE SCALPHUNTERS (1968)
  27. TopBilled

Chapman, Marguerite
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?