All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LawrenceA

I Just Watched...

Type "[", then "spoiler", then "]", then what you want hidden.
  3. mr6666

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Gutting the IRS How the IRS Gave Up Fighting Political Dark Money Groups Six years after it was excoriated for allegedly targeting conservative organizations, the agency has largely given up on regulating an entire category of nonprofits. The result: More dark money gushes into the political system. ...... Since 2015, thousands of complaints have streamed in — from citizens, public interest groups, IRS agents, government officials and more — that C4s are abusing the rules. But the agency has not stripped a single organization of its tax-exempt status for breaking spending rules during that period. ......... https://www.propublica.org/article/irs-political-dark-money-groups-501c4-tax-regulation?utm_content=buffer38e88&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer
  4. LawrenceA

I Just Watched...

delete
  5. CinemaInternational

Favorite Performers By Decade

One thing i will say is that this experient really does have to make one think on their toes. Sometimes there were people who missed out for me (say Michelle Pfeiffer for example in the 80s/90s, who was on a true roll from 1988 through 1993) because their best work kind of strattled two decades and wasn't really there in the first half of the one decade or the latter half of the other
  6. mr6666

Trump & International politics

Ryan Goodman‏Verified account @rgoodlaw 9h9 hours ago I just published: "Trump Endorses U.S. Citizen-Turned #Libyan Warlord, Despite Video Evidence of Haftar’s Ordering War Crimes"
  7. mr6666

Trump & International politics

Ryan Goodman‏Verified account @rgoodlaw 9h9 hours ago I just published: "Trump Endorses U.S. Citizen-Turned #Libyan Warlord, Despite Video Evidence of Haftar’s Ordering War Crimes" Trump Endorses U.S. Citizen-Turned Libyan Warlord, Despite Video Evidence of Haftar’s Ordering War Crimes https://www.justsecurity.org/63720/trump-endorses-u-s-citizen-turned-libyan-warlord-despite-video-evidence-of-haftar-hifter-ordering-war-crimes/
  8. EricJ

I Just Watched...

Yuk yuk--Now, how do you Hide Spoilers? I've been trying to figure that out. (Uh, ix-nay on the Ifty-fay, Joe, you know who that sets off...)
  9. These trump supporters are not just stupid. They are dangerous and out of control.
  10. rayban

Male Beauty In The Movies

His derriere is so - inviting!
  11. mr6666

Elizabeth Warren Pres. Candidacy.....

Seth Abramson‏Verified account @SethAbramson 8h8 hours ago *And* she supports the initiation of impeachment proceedings, confirming that it *is* possible for a politician to walk and chew gum at the same time ==================================== The Hill‏Verified account @thehill Elizabeth Warren unveils plan to cancel student loan debt, create universal free college http://hill.cm/S4AjwCt
  12. cigarjoe

Hotties From Early TV

Allison Hayes active 1954 to 1967 Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (1958) and lots of TV
  13. Welcome to the message boards. Re: your third paragraph...not sure about Twitter since I don't use it very much...but we've had live threads on this site before. Even if a film is not broadcast live, people can still watch it at the same time (if it's on YouTube or other platforms) and discuss it live.
  14. mr6666

Future of Democratic Party?

NBC Politics‏Verified account @NBCPolitics 4h4 hours ago Speaker Pelosi letter to House Democrats: While our views range from proceeding to investigate the findings of the Mueller report or proceeding directly to impeachment, we all firmly agree that we should proceed down a path of finding the truth.
  15. Princess of Tap

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

As it turns out the so-called "patriotic" vigilante leader was involved in illegal activity-- as a convicted felon he had no right to own a gun.
  16. TopBilled

*A to Z of actresses and actors*:)

Zenk, Colleen
  17. TopBilled

A to Z of Characters

Xiu Xiu -- played by Xiaolu Li in XIU XIU: THE SENT-DOWN GIRL (1998)
  18. TopBilled

*A to Z of Movies*

THE JOURNEY (1959)
  19. HomeCinemaNerd

25 years later, TCM still abides (so movie lovers pray)

I miss the old AMC. If nothing else, healthy competition is a good thing. Honestly, I believe the old TCM has already gone. The only constant (especially in media) is change. I don’t however feel sad about the change, I actually like it. the TCM app is BRILLIANT and it has already transformed the way I approach watching movies. If I see something on the schedule that I really really want to see, I don’t have to plan around it or even set a DVR. I know I have a week or so to see it via the app. I can also watch the host intros by themselves which I have found is a surprisingly nice feature to have. All of this allows me to plan my movie nights when I’m ready to enjoy them. I don’t see that change as bad at all. Watching the films live, however, does have one big advantage. If you watch live, you can enjoy the film with others via twitter using all the hashtags. Live-Tweeting a movie is something that no one even dreamed about 25 years ago but it’s a change that I really enjoy. If AT&T wants to try to sell me fermented grapes between the movies, meh, go for it. Everyone has to pay the rent. As long as they don’t try to sell me a seat on a cruise during the movie, I’m probably not going to complain. Cheers
  20. TopBilled

Actor/Movie Association Game

COME NEXT SPRING (1956)
  21. Princess of Tap

Name 10 Facts About This Actor

6) Sal portrayed a Native American brave in "Tonka".
  22. mr6666

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

Fox News Legal Analyst Predicts Court 'Will Allow' Congress to Subpoena Trump's Tax Returns Despite President's Move to Sue- https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-trump-tax-returns-congress-1402982?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_medium=Social
  23. jaragon

Male Beauty In The Movies

Mr Hemsworth likes to be comfortable😍 OMG, Happy Friday! Hosted by Chris Hemsworth's board shorts | OMG ... https://omg.blog/chris-hemsworths-board-shorts-butt/ Mar 22, 2019 - Praise be! Oh, how we'd let Chris Hemsworth scramble our egg any time! Check out bubbly Chris making breakfast and swimming in the clingy ...
  24. cigarjoe

I Just Watched...

He's pretty good as the hypnotist in The Hypnotic Eye (1960) with Merry Anders and 50 foot woman Allison Hayes.
  25. Today
  26. I didn't realize that leeches could be jealous of one another, but apparently they can be.
  1. Load more activity

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us