Sign in to follow this  
floyd2006

Faster Pussycat Kill Kill

19 posts in this topic

I cant even tell you how long I been waiting to see this, and Mudhoney well thats great news as well. Anybody else waiting to see this movie like I am?

Heck yeah, I'll be there for both.

Never really heard of Mudhoney, but have always wanted to check out Faster Pussycat. From what I've read about Russ, it's going to be a bodaciously good time indeed!

You've never seen anything like, "Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill!" Thanks mostly to its amazonian star, Tura Satanya. The movie is beautifully photographed in black and white and moves like a jet plane. Tura portrays Varla, head of a trio of beauteous, ****, who get their kicks murdering hapless men. Russ Meyer has then go-going dancing all over the place but it's Tura who burns herself into your mind with her mind-boggling torso, black leather and gloves. "Mud Honey" should also be fun. Anything that Meyer made is worth watching.

I've only seen Mudhoney, and I loved it. I'm recording both tonight, and really can't wait to see Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill!.

I've just recently got into Russ Meyer's films, and so far so good.

It's almost here, I cant wait!

Theyve been teasing us for a week with the between-movie-fillers of Tura Satana and the other gals' interview clips. I already spotted a sound sample from Faster Pussycat used in White Zombie's "ThunderKiss '65", where Tura says: "I never try anything, I just do it!".

I bet there's more.

I wonder if Rob's going to mention it.

allright a movie about strong and agressive women, I ve heard alot about this movie and will be staying up way past my bedtime to watch it will be seeing Mud honey as well looks like fun to watch

ok Russ meyer really went over the top Literally, but I have to say that I actually enjoyed this movie, those chicks kicked A@s! It of course was full of sexual inuendos but I think that was Russ meyers point in makeing this flick

WOW!!

Great movie!

I am so completely shocked. Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! is actually a good movie!

This is unreal. Freud would have a field day. Aggressive women punished for their dominance, an old impotent man using his son as a proxy to rape a virgin, a lesbian using a car as a **** to kill men... it just goes on!

This is sexual expressionism with a beat motif. It's like all the actors graduated the Emil Jannings school of acting with a major in sex.

I'm still really shocked and THANK YOU TCM! It's a hell of a risk showing these films, but WoW! I've discovered a whole new genre.

Faster Pussycat Kill Kill is one of my favourite movies!! Even tho I already have this title in my movie collection and watch it regularly, I HAD to tune into RZ's Underground to see it televised for the first time. Tura Satana is simply amazing, it was great to see it on television for the first time, and I hope to see it televised again.. kudos to TCM for being the FIRST to air it!!

..Dawn

I was introduced to Russ Meyer's movies back in high school. Good to see my favorite channel showing his movies now.

Well, I've finally experienced it, and it was worth the wait.

Tura was definitely something else, that whole freakin movie was something else!

Counted 4 quotes from White Zombie's "La Sexorcisto" cd during it.

"Let's move, we'll take the back door.."

"Youre all shook up now, arent you baby?"

"I never try anything, I just do it."

"Wanna try me?"

I have seen this film at least 25 times, and it never fails to entertain. Thank you TCM for having the smarts to be the first to air the RUSS MEYER gem... FASTER, PUSSYCAT! KILL! KILL! on television. What a delight it is to see the stunning TURA SATANA kickin' butt as Varla (the undeniable star of this production)... along with the beautiful HAJI and LORI WILLIAMS as her demented go-go gang sidekicks, and the lecherous STUART LANCASTER. I am already a fan of ROB ZOMBIE's music, and the new TCM UNDERGROUND is a great new show idea...and I hope they continue this cult movie programming indefinitely. The interviews with the FPKK gals were hilarious, although I would have liked to have seen Rob interviewing them in person in the studio...or at least a moment with all three women together. What a triumph for Turner Classic Movies. It wouldn't be a bad idea if FPKK could be added to the regular rotation schedule. Thanks again TCM!!

Message was edited by:

thechooper

Just saw Faster Pussycat for the first time.

What a great movie it is!

I didnt expect it to be so good.

But Damn.....I loved it.

Tura made that movie unforgettable!

I was so impressed with her acting and hot body. I now want to see everything she ever did.

Yeah the samples say:

"You're all shook up, aren't you, baby?"

"I never try anything. I just do it. Wanna try me?"

(oop missed your last post)

Anyway...yeah, I was stoked over this movie. Lots of fun and some really memorable movie moments in it.

Meyer sure did love busty women, didn't he?

I'm one of the minority that had never seen PFKK before it aired on TCM. Friggin LOVED IT!

Varla told me that if I didn't come on here and post something nice, she was gonna get me. (Honest, online varla is.)

Anyways, LOVED the movie and was in awe over Tura's character (wonder why? lol)

This was also the first time I'd ever watched a Russ Meyer film, let alone two. Mudhoney... had me out of my seat a few times yelling at oh man, what's his name now... The guy that was the husband of the uncle's neice. Oh man, I really got thrown into that movie.

Any chance we'll be seeing MORE Russ Meyer movies soon? AND, is there a chance we will get to see MORE TURA SATANA movies as well? Oh please say hell yeah! ... or atleast yes.

I'm in that minority too, Jon; had never seen it before. All I can say is WOW. Tura kicked major butt, and the rest of the movie was great as well. People who believe this film is just "trash" should think twice and give it a look. Even my husband enjoyed it (he likes weird movies, but is not *quite* the aficionado I am...).

Mr. Zombie has proved himself an able host as well; I look forward to his future hosting appearances. Well done, TCM, and keep up the great work! My favorite cable channel just got even better (and I didn't think it was possible...)!

This movie is SWEEEEEEEET!!! I loved the badass babes! This movie is a CULT film in every sense of the word. It is the cultiest of the cult..hahaha. Very stylish and entertaining.

Keep it up TCM!!

I saw it for the first time when it aired on TCM too. I loved it. Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! is now one of my favorite movies! LOVED IT!!!