Sign in to follow this  
GarboManiac

Gallery of Stars!

1,844 posts in this topic

Oh, that's ok Larry, I don't know if I will ever see Humoresque. I would have watched it Saturday night after Imitation of Life, but I was visiting my parents, and they can only take one movie at a time. Plus, Joan has never been big on my list, so I would never go out of my way to see her. If it is on again, and it is convenient, then I'll see it.

And, you are right! I just skimmed right over that pic cause Darvi doesn't mean a thing to me! Who was she? Who did she hope to be? Anyway, it is Jean, and funny you should mention it cause Jean and Liz used to pal around together.

> All jokes aside Ken, Charles is oozing with sex

> appeal in that picture just as he always did on

> screen.

It must be a misprint that says Charles Boyer was born in France. It was actually in Ireland.

Hey, you two! Did either of you see the pics of Charles Boyer and Maureen O'Hara back on page 33 or 34?

I wonder if anyone goes back to the beginning and looks at these pics. It's funny, cause I do about every two three days just to revue. They are so easy on the eyes and such great pics. It does take some time, but not much, and as one person posted me, when they haven't anything to say, the one thread they can come on and spend some time is the Gallery.