Sign in to follow this  
GarboManiac

Gallery of Stars!

1,844 posts in this topic

metsfan, who is the lady at the bottom of the picture where Peter Lawford is playing cards? Thanks.

Sorry, can you all identify the people in the pictures? There are many more I don't know, but I won't continue to bother you.

Thanks for finding a picture of Andrea Leeds---I tried before without success. I thought she was sweet in THE REAL GLORY with Gary Cooper.

The lady playing with Peter Lawford and Robert Walker is Deborah Kerr. Is that also the person you are referring to Ms Goddess? If there's any other person anyone has a question about, let me know.

Under Fred and Gene is Don Ameche. Then the women next to Bob Hope are Rita Moreno and Dolores Del Rio.

No, metsfan, I meant the woman directly under Rock Hudson, with the devilishly wicked grin.

Wonderful pictures. I especially think Robert Montgomery was just lovely in that shot.

I wonder...was it the photographers or were so many of these actors, men and women, realllllly that gorgeous??

dolores

Hi Dolores I think they were that naturally good looking all of them and the photgraphers brought that out with the way they were shot . I love that picture of Julie Christie I have not seen that one before,anyway hope all is well with you I am not on as much but had to check this thread out and am still playing on Famous lines pop in and say hi . Take care Carol

Thanks, metsfan---I suspected it was Carmen but I'm so used to seeing her in her Tutti-Frutti hats!