Sign in to follow this  
TheCid

Benghazi Committee Report

26 posts in this topic

The 8th Republican investigation has essentially revealed:  NOTHING.  Sec. Clinton was not at fault, nor was the Obama White House.  Millions of dollars and time squndered on another politically motivated inquisition.

There was nothing the US military could have done, not to mention the Sec. of State does NOT control the US military.

Rep. Gowdy was selected to chair the committee because he had been a prosecutor, not because of his military experience (none) or foreign affairs experience (none).

As for more security, we could use more security at every facility the US has overseas, DOS or DOD or DOA, ad infinitum.  We could use more security at every school in the US.

It's not like the Republicans to waste every one's time and money on nonsense witch hunts...oh wait. Isn't that the party platform?

• Like 1

This will provide chowder for conspiracy theorist.

(A good diversion from JFK, Area 51, Sandy Hook, etc)

Benghazi is what we get helping over throwing a stable government. :angry:

This will provide chowder for conspiracy theorist.

Yes, this was obviously the work of the Illuminati, pulling the strings of power to ensure that the desired candidate will be positioned to take power in November and continue the Master Plan for controlling society, making us ready for harvest when the final fleets of Reptilians arrive in 2031. By that time we will have properly altered our atmosphere, via chem-trails and intentional air pollution, to make it more inhabitable by our new overlords, and rendering the populace more docile. Illuminati-controlled politicians will finally repeal the Second Amendment, taking all of our guns to thwart any attempted resistance. 

It's all coming together nicely, just as planned. 

28781239.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, this was obviously the work of the Illuminati, pulling the strings of power to ensure that the desired candidate will be positioned to take power in November and continue the Master Plan for controlling society, making us ready for harvest when the final fleets of Reptilians arrive in 2031. By that time we will have properly altered our atmosphere, via chem-trails and intentional air pollution, to make it more inhabitable by our new overlords, and rendering the populace more docile. Illuminati-controlled politicians will finally repeal the Second Amendment, taking all of our guns to thwart any attempted resistance. 

It's all coming together nicely, just as planned. 

28781239.jpg

boy, was kim jung ill cute as a kid. :D

the question is of course...

what did SHE do??? :P

She was First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, United States Senator from New York and US Secretary of State.  Not to mention a lot of public sector service jobs.

So, the question remains what did you and JakeHolman do in service to the US?

Also, after a long and expensive inquisition (no. 8), the Republicans were not able to find anything that Sec. of State Clinton actually did that was wrong.

In fact, Rep. Gowdy starts off by blaming the DOD (the soldier to whom Jake Holman refers in his picture) which makes them the chief culprit I guess.  If he had served in the military, he would have known that deployment guidelines/goals, etc. are best case scenarios and effected by a multitude of factors.  They do not call it the "fog of war" without reason.

Tres Gouty ended with a whimper, which could have been

seen from the start. Maybe he figured he would discover

some bombshell, even though Benghazi had already been

investigated many time before. He can be a real junkyard

dog when it comes to asking people questions, though a

lot of his tricks consist in talking over people and not giving

them a chance to respond. He gave it the old wingnut try,

but he still came up empty. Off to the hair stylist.

• Like 1

In a previous posting, I remember Jake saying he served in the Coast Guard.  I'm a retired USAF-R MSGT. with a combined 22 years of service (14 AD, 8 reserves).  It would indeed be interesting to know which posters actually have served, for how long, in which branch and in which career field.  I'd say the three of us couldn't be much more different in how our military experiences have influenced our opinions, particularly regarding this election. 

I believe that where and how many locations one has been stationed also has some bearing on the matter.

dcaf10eb5382636d215bce8c59a3e813.jpg

Good old Jake, the number one hypocrite strikes again.  Many of his "heroes" like  Donald Trump, Dick Chaney, John Wayne, etc  avoided military service of any kind.  George W. hid out  in the Texas National  Guard (and supposedly the Alabama too) , and was often AWOL from that duty. Ronald Reagan   "wore" the uniform during WW2, but got "special duties" that kept him in Hollywood (and how he ever merited getting promotions to Captain, explain that).  Real patriots don't wrap themselves in the flag to glorify  themselves or to further their politics.  As I have often stated I did not serve in the military but I have a genuine appreciation for those who did serve, and the sacrifices that many made and yet they don't exploit for personal endearment. Pure speculation on my part, but I have found that those who do the most bragging don't really have much to brag about.

• Like 2

In a previous posting, I remember Jake saying he served in the Coast Guard.  I'm a retired USAF-R MSGT. with a combined 22 years of service (14 AD, 8 reserves).  It would indeed be interesting to know which posters actually have served, for how long, in which branch and in which career field.  I'd say the three of us couldn't be much more different in how our military experiences have influenced our opinions, particularly regarding this election. 

I believe that where and how many locations one has been stationed also has some bearing on the matter.

U. S. Coast Guard it is. 4 yrs. AD. Honorably discharged as Radioman E-5. Remember the Morse Code? I still know it. Till the next time.

• Like 1

She was First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, United States Senator from New York and US Secretary of State.  Not to mention a lot of public sector service jobs.

Also, after a long and expensive inquisition (no. 8), the Republicans were not able to find anything that Sec. of State Clinton actually did that was wrong.

In fact, Rep. Gowdy starts off by blaming the DOD (the soldier to whom Jake Holman refers in his picture) which makes them the chief culprit I guess.  If he had served in the military, he would have known that deployment guidelines/goals, etc. are best case scenarios and effected by a multitude of factors.  They do not call it the "fog of war" without reason.

well, holding a lot of positions doan mean she accomplished anything other than video promotion. :lol:

well, holding a lot of positions doan mean she accomplished anything other than video promotion. :lol:

That doesn't even make since.  Regardless, it shows that she is more than qualified to be president, whereas Trump isn't.  More importantly, it answer your question of "What did she do?" Far, far, far more than Trump.

That doesn't even make since.  Regardless, it shows that she is more than qualified to be president, whereas Trump isn't.  More importantly, it answer your question of "What did she do?" Far, far, far more than Trump.

she has absolutely zero accomplishments to show for her stint as secretary of state

she blew it! :D

donny is a builder and job creator/provider while hillary clinton is what most liberal politicians are...empty pontificators.

people are getting to the point where they've had enough.

the choice will be a simple one...

pontifications

vs.

a pay check.

:)

she has absolutely zero accomplishments to show for her stint as secretary of state

she blew it! :D

donny is a builder and job creator/provider while hillary clinton is what most liberal politicians are...empty pontificators.

people are getting to the point where they've had enough.

the choice will be a simple one...

pontifications

vs.

a pay check.

:)

TheCid, why do you spell committee with only one e? :huh:

TheCid, why do you spell committee with only one e? 

Just for that, you are awarded one chocalate bar. Doan pretend you doan want it, either.

• Like 2

TheCid, why do you spell committee with only one e? :huh:

Didn't hit the second e hard enough.  You will notice in the text that it is spelled with two e's.  Sorry if my typing skills offend you.

Didn't hit the second e hard enough.  You will notice in the text that it is spelled with two e's.  Sorry if my typing skills offend you.

I was wondering why you haven't corrected it.

Just for that, you are awarded one chocalate bar. Doan pretend you doan want it, either.

I love chocolate..especially kit kat bars. :D

• Like 1

I was wondering why you haven't corrected it.

Not important, but since it adds to your worries, I did.

Benghazi Report Confirms Hillary's Fraud Against the American People

Hillary Clinton’s brief and lackluster tenure as secretary of state can best be summed up as scandal-ridden. But of all the scandals swirling around the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, none resonates more than the Benghazi fiasco, which resulted in the needless deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, the first U.S. ambassador to die in the line of duty since 1979.

After 25 months of work which included interviews with over 100 witnesses and the examination of thousands of documents and emails, including those obtained off Clinton’s unsecured bathroom server, the Select Committee on Benghazi has finally released its lengthy report which includes detailed findings that reflect poorly on the Obama White House and Ms. Clinton. Among its many damning conclusions, the report portrays a deceitful administration obsessed with pushing a false narrative on to the American people in an effort to deflect attention away from the administration’s glaring foreign policy failings.

Read more FrontPage Mag  >

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263353/benghazi-report-confirms-hillarys-fraud-against-ari-Lieberman

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

• Like 1

Four deaths? And HOW many died because of the biggest lie ever foisted on the American public? The invasion of Iraq, where were the "weapons of mass destruction"? Where are all of the investigations into that?

• Like 1

Benghazi Widow: Hillary 'Has No Right' to Tell Me 'It's Time to Move On'

The wife of Benghazi victim Ty Woods spoke out for the first time in an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett. Dr. Dorothy Woods told Burnett how she felt about Hillary Clinton's remarks about the recent Benghazi report released by Congressman Trey Gowdy's Select committee.

Read & view more Truth Revolt >

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/benghazi-widow-hillary-has-no-right-tell-me-its-time-move

3637547599_1ece0db9cd_o.gif