Sign in to follow this  
DOSFAN1

MARIE OSMOND MOVIES

24 posts in this topic

TO TCM

THERE ARE AN WHOLE LOT OF OSMOND FANS WHO REALLY WANT THESE OSMOND MOVIES ON TCM

I MARRIED WYATT EARP

GOIN COCONUTS

GIFT OF LOVE

I saw Marie on QVC she looks like Dom DeLuise without the beard. I Never knew she made a movie. They probably stink!

Aftermath

> Awww...I always thought Marie was quite pretty.

>

> Sandy K

Ok! She is pretty, but I've gone back in the bizarre history of this DosFan1 thread and tried to be funny! . ( Tried) Actually her looks held up considering what she went through a few years ago.

Yes, considering the history here, I really should know better than to reply to this thread! No disrespect to DOSFAN, you just keep on, keeping on!

Sandy K

Aww, I love these threads. Forget comfort movies, people and food--DOSFAN1 makes comfort posts. No matter how wacky or mean these boards get, DOSFAN1 just keeps doin' their thing.

Marie was on QVC the other night hawking her dolls. Seriously, those things looked like they were going to come to life and start stabbing people. I have a serious doll phobia though, so it's probably just me.

> Aww, I love these threads. Forget comfort movies,

> people and food--DOSFAN1 makes comfort posts.

> No matter how wacky or mean these boards get, DOSFAN1

> just keeps doin' their thing.

>

You know your right!....What we need is a little crazy refreshing DOSFAN1! A great change of pace from the stuff on these threads lately. Hooray for DOSFAN1! A God sent the only sane one on these threads! :)

Message was edited by:

aftermath

Now, if anybody says this shows science has been proven correct in water seeking its own level, it will start a fight, so don't anybody say it, okay?

> Funny, some of us might find a use for that gun if we

> had to sit through a SouthPark episode

> HAHA.....................:-)

> Message was edited by:

> bradtexasranger

What is a day without Kenny dying ( Those Bastards!) Chowderhead? :)

I was planning on posting the following the last time this topic "appeared". I was planning on posting, but I needed to collect more data before I was confident the following is relevant:

"When H.A.R.L.I.E. Was One", a story by David Gerrold (1972). If you get a few minutes, look up my reference. This is truth--IT...is...alive.

By the way, David Gerrold wrote the next to best episode for the original Star Trek television show--"The Trouble With Tribbles".

Rusty

I agree, South Park is Shakespeare compared to an Osmond film, and I make this grand pronouncement without even having seen an Osmond film.

Then again, why NOT an Osmond film on the new and improved TCM? If they can run a Russ Meyer boob film (uh oh, is 'boob' allowed on the new TCM board?), why NOT an Osmond film?

> IF YOU STILL WANT THESE OSMOND MOVIES , GIFT OF LOVE

> GOING COCONUTS , I MARRIED WYATT EARP

> SIGN HERE

Do you have a pen? OK here's my signature..... "X"