oldtimer88

Need variety in movies

4 posts in this topic

Playing the same genre or movie star all day gets very boring.  The past two days have been westerns.  Other days a movie star is highlighted.  What is purpose?  How about a variety mixing up genres and stars.  Variety is the spice of life.

I enjoy a theme of types of movies.  That makes it easier to record a genre I like and not bother with a day of something I don't care for.  I especially liked August with a whole day of stars.  I would like to see a whole day of those "character actors" like William Demarest or Eve Arden.  It is hard to find their movies as their names aren't usually listed in the descriptions.

I would like to see a whole day of those "character actors" like William Demarest or Eve Arden. It is hard to find their movies as their names aren't usually listed in the descriptions.

they had a character actors theme sometime in the past few months i think, didn't they?

they had a character actors theme sometime in the past few months i think, didn't they?

TCM did finally have a character actor theme that featured films with various character actors.