EugeniaH

What Brings You to This Site?

212 posts in this topic

I used to have fun, but my daddy took my t-bird away.

Well then, I certainly hope you learned your lesson, young man!

I mean, tellin' the old man you're goin' to the library in it, when IN FACT you cruised to that hamburger stand...now.

And not only THAT, but all the while goin' as fast as you could WITH that damn AM radio blasting away...now.

(...for shame...for shame)

And speaking of "T-Birds"...

I hope you ALSO know DGF, that continuing to lie to your old man COULD drive the poor guy to drink, and like Mr. Mason here indulged in to his everlasting regret...

Yep, and THEN young sir, once your old man stoops to drinking and PARTICULARLY such questionable potent potables, there's NO tellin' how low he might go!

And so once again, just look at Mr. Mason as an example and see what kind of unfortunate repercussions YOU could set in motion IF you'd continue to disappoint the poor ol' guy...

• Like 1

Yep, and THEN young sir, once your old man stoops to drinking and PARTICULARLY such questionable potent potables, there's NO tellin' how low he might go!

And so once again, just look at Mr. Mason as an example and see what kind of unfortunate repercussions YOU could set in motion IF you'd continue to disappoint the poor ol' guy...

What a great picture.  my favorite part;   this is Bozo approved!

And so, by now I certainly hope you've taken all this to heart and have seen the error of your ways, DGF. Remember here, lying will get you NOWHERE in life!

Well, okay, maybe to the White House, but other than THAT it's usually just an avenue to destruction and misery to yourself and those around you!

(...and now back to why people frequent this website...and with this and the previous three postings of mine probably not a good example of)

• Like 1

And so, by now I certainly hope you've taken all this to heart and have seen the error of your ways, DGF. Remember here, lying will get you NOWHERE in life!

Well, okay, maybe to the White House, but other than THAT it's usually just an avenue to destruction and misery to yourself and those around you!

(...and now back to why people frequent this website...and with this and the previous three postings of mine probably not a good example of)

Sheesh, Dargo, LOL!! ;)

poBwXn1.jpg

Ya know Kid, what with these caption-less pics of yours around here lately, I'm startin' to wonder if you're purposely channeling Jake and his often much too short and sweet little cryptic postings OR if your keyboard is just freezin' up on ya here a lot lately?!!!  ;)

(...in other words, what the heck is THAT supposed to mean?...you come here to get a manicure or somethin'???)

(...in other words, what the heck is THAT supposed to mean?...you come here to get a manicure or somethin'???)

That's how I took it. You don't enjoy the complimentary spa treatments, available to all US citizens, excepting residents of Pennsylvania and Arizona?

• Like 2

That's how I took it. You don't enjoy the complimentary spa treatments, available to all US citizens, excepting residents of Pennsylvania and Arizona?

LOL

AAAH! So it appears I've been shut out of this thing all this time and didn't even know it, eh Lawrence?!

(...I guess NOW I know what it would feel like to be a Canadian and not be allowed into those little "Inner Circle" and/or "Back Lot" things, huh!)

;)

• Like 1

Ya know Kid, what with these caption-less pics of yours around here lately, I'm startin' to wonder if you're purposely channeling Jake and his often much too short and sweet little cryptic postings OR if your keyboard is just freezin' up on ya here a lot lately?!!!   ;)

Well..

:lol:

If you'd've been payin' attention - in this thread - , you'd know that I was catering this thread. We had hors d'oeuvres with wine; apple pie; then personal (fragrant) finger bowls & (real cotton) towels for a quick clean & fresh before the first course.

XK9QEf1.jpg

:P

• Like 2

Well..

If you'd've been payin' attention - in this thread - , you'd know that I was catering this thread. We had hors d'oeuvres with wine; apple pie; then personal (fragrant) finger bowls & (real cotton) towels for a quick clean & fresh before the first course.

Pay attention, man.. pay attention!

For the first course, I'd like crab and cheese-filled ravioli with creamy lobster sauce, please.

Failing that, an ice-cream sundae will do, but hold the whip cream. Too fattening.

• Like 3

Well..

If you'd've been payin' attention - in this thread - , you'd know that I was catering this thread. We had hors d'oeuvres with wine; apple pie; then personal (fragrant) finger bowls & (real cotton) towels for a quick clean & fresh before the first course.

XK9QEf1.jpg

Fess up here, Kid. You were subconsciously inspired to use Foghorn Leghorn here because I mentioned Jake in my previous posting to ya, right?!

;)

(...yeah, I always kind'a pictured the guy that way too...probably just that whole "southern" thing, huh)

For the first course, I'd like crab and cheese-filled ravioli with creamy lobster sauce, please.

Failing that, an ice-cream sundae will do, but hold the whip cream. Too fattening.

Jeez.  This here is some classy joint!

The fact that you cannot tag people in public so that the entire world can read what you say.

The fact that this site is moderated before anyone reads anything.

The fact that there is a 20th century vole post and that people have a sense of humour.

And the fact that my favourite artists are wiling to forgive us for what we do when we are talking about them and realizing that we are human.

• Like 1

So, you and Cindi, eh MissW?! Lauper, that is.   ;)

Yeah, I hear ya. I pretty much feel the same way, and which by now and after some five years of being a regular around these here parts is probably well apparent to most.

Yep, it's always great when you happen to learn some previously unknown to you little cinema related factoids and courtesy of some of the other nice folks around here with a seeming vast knowledge of this subject, but that kind'a thing IS pretty much just fortuitous "side benefit" when it happens, and so I pretty much come here to "have fun" also, and just as you stated your own primarily motivations were for frequenting these boards. 

(...oh, and to answer your earlier question...I believe our friend TheGayDivorcee was earlier referencing the thought that I might have been the first to call her "GayD" when she first arrived)

Yep, that's it.  I'd never had any sort of nickname growing up, so it was fun to be given one by a friendly stranger/poster. :)  I've taken to calling my husband "Mr. Gay D" now and then, and he seems to have cottoned to it after some initial confusion.

• Like 1

I feel I should know this, but I don't....What's the nickname Dargo christened you with, GD ?

Gay D.  Sounds sort of hiphop, funny to me as I'm not really hep to hiphop.  Hip to hiphop?  Heaven knows I've tried!

I liked the idea of a place where such a welcoming gesture could be bestowed upon a newcomer.  A bit later I was instructed by another poster, to stay on topic.  For months I was under the illusion they were some sort of board monitor!   

• Like 1

Gay D.  Sounds sort of hiphop, funny to me as I'm not really hep to hiphop.  Hip to hiphop?  Heaven knows I've tried!

I liked the idea of a place where such a welcoming gesture could be bestowed upon a newcomer.  A bit later I was instructed by another poster, to stay on topic.  For months I was under the illusion they were some sort of board monitor!   

They hired Tiffany.

• Like 2

Helluva guy...

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahhydrogenatedblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblalossoflimblahblahblahblahblalahblahblahblahblalahblahblahblahblalittigationlahblahblahblahblalahblahblahblahblalahblahblahblahblalahblahblahblahblalahblahblahblahblamayresultinhairlosslahblahblahblahblalahblahblahblahblalahblahblahblahbla

Not affiliated with Heluva Good!® Dips loss of limb

:D

Ya want less fattening?

Try just having the whipped cream and hold the REST of the sundae!  ;)

Sepiatone

• Like 1

:D

Ya want less fattening?

Try just having the whipped cream and hold the REST of the sundae! ;)

Sepiatone

Truth be told, I hate whipped cream, no matter what the calorie count. ;)

• Like 2

I'm confused . Did Mason use his Hollywood clout to elbow David Seville out of the way? And didn't Alvin, Simon and Theodore have any loyalty at all?

• Like 1