Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

Foreign-Born Wanna Be First Lady Melania Trump Copies Native-Born American First Lady Michelle Obamas Speech

103 posts in this topic

Trump’s RNC Claims Melania Plagiarized Speech From My Little Pony Not Michelle Obama

Republicans have come up with a new excuse for Malina Trump's convention speech plagiarism. According to the RNC, Mrs. Trump may have lifted phrases from My Little Pony, not First Lady Michelle Obama.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/19/trumps-rnc-claims-wife-plagiarized-speech-pony-michelle-obama.html

mylittle.jpg

• Like 1

Trump Campaign Says Hillary Clinton Is Behind Melania’s Plagiarism Controversy

When in doubt, accuse Hillary Clinton of being a malign and omnipotent force from which all human suffering does emanate.

“There was no cribbing from Michelle Obama’s speech,” Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort told CNN’s New Day. “These were common words and values, that she cares about her family and things like that. She was speaking in front of 35 million people last night. She knew that. To think she would be cribbing Michelle Obama’s words is crazy. This is, once again, an example of how when a woman threatens Hillary Clinton, how she seeks out to demean her and take her down."

Read more: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/manafort-hillary-is-behind-plagiarism-scandal.html

(With apologies to jakeem, who posted this link elsewhere)

This takes spinning a yarn to a new low.

To find Hillary responsible for this is beyond belief.

:wacko:

Air Head One, ready for takeoff.

LOL!  tRUMP could be the 1st candidate who's numbers go DOWN after the convention NOT up!!! :D

Think some orange haired husband got his butt chewed out by his wife last night or this morning?

Incidentally, what do the Republicans think about her father being a communist and her being raised by him?  

Seems. We know not seems. Nay, it is.

I am STUNNED !!!

What mastermind had THAT idea?

Who thought, even for a minute, they this would go unnoticed?

They couldn't come up with any of these brilliant speech writers to write something for her.

Obviously, she didn't know she was parroting.

The whole Trump candidacy is now a laughing stock if it wasn't before.

Whose got the crook to yank them off the stage.

I'm having a hard time believing this.

LOL. I dont!

• Like 1

This takes spinning a yarn to a new low.

To find Hillary responsible for this is beyond belief.

:wacko:

It's always Hillary's fault!!  LOL

LOL. I dont!

That's because you're going with the flow (to coin a phrase).

;)

I'm still backward enough to feel that some of these things are appalling.

Appalling, how quaint, laffite!

When will I realize that conventional politics has been turned upside down and all the old rules no longer exist.

I am now so reactionary as to be amazed that a bozo like Trump could actually gain candidacy and that a opening night speech was so obviously plagiarized. Scandals in days of yore, now merely amusing trifles.

But as a geezer I refuse to embarrass myself by writing that classic ole fuddy-duddy lament, "What is the world coming to?" I just won't do it.

Get over it, Laffite.

What's the world coming to?

:blink:

==

• Like 2

I was very fond of Maria Teresa Thierstein Simões-Ferreira and thought she would be a great first lady. She was born in Mozambique to Portuguese parents. She gave a great speech at the 2004 convention and came across as the intelligent, cultured woman that she is. But I think she was too cultured for the American market. She's better known as Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of John Kerry.

MTE5NTU2MzE2NDgwMzc0Mjgz.jpg

• Like 1

LOL!  tRUMP could be the 1st candidate who's numbers go DOWN after the convention NOT up!!! :D

That would be a pretty bad sign. I still think they might

move up a little bit. Guess we'll know in several days.

And somewhere Joe Biden is smiling, or at least grinning.

I doubt whether Humphrey's numbers went up after the '68 convention in Chicago.

Ten Reasons Why Melania Trump’s Speech Will Have a Lasting Impact...

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/melania-trumps-speech-matters/492038/?utm_source=atlfb

-MAYbe :wacko:

Brilliant article. I feel vindicated at my own stunning reaction to this event (others have had this too, but perhaps not so outrageously as one might expect, or at least not overtly so). This should be read by all. A particularly perspicacious look of what that speech might mean down the line. Read it.

• Like 2

My sentiments exactly ND...with auburn hair and tawny eyes,the kind of eyes that hypnotize through and through....so i looked away,at least i tried to look away...but couldn't look away for very long.Now I can't get enough of her.She's so freakin' HOT...the Hottest chick to come down the pike since Jackie Kennedy...makes me wonder why Anybody would want to vote for a mean ugly ill tempered old hag like the Hildabeast..EEEK EEEK EEEK...

People won't be voting for Melania, but that mean ugly old bozo next to her.

You'd think she might've thought it wasn't written with her in mind when she crossed out the line about growing up.a poor black girl in Chicago.

• Like 1

NEWS FLASH:

Donald Trump says he has watched the clips of Melania and Michele Obama in which the text sounds identical. He has no comment on the plagiarism controversy but says there's some "off" about Michele's body language. 

I doubt whether Humphrey's numbers went up after the '68 convention in Chicago.

I cant remember that far back. Anyone up for some research?

I dont think Humphrey's numbers were that great to begin with.

I was very fond of Maria Teresa Thierstein Simões-Ferreira and thought she would be a great first lady. She was born in Mozambique to Portuguese parents. She gave a great speech at the 2004 convention and came across as the intelligent, cultured woman that she is. But I think she was too cultured for the American market. She's better known as Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of John Kerry.

MTE5NTU2MzE2NDgwMzc0Mjgz.jpg

Yes. I liked her.

• Like 1

NEWS FLASH:

Donald Trump says he has watched the clips of Melania and Michele Obama in which the text sounds identical. He has no comment on the plagiarism controversy there's some "off" about Michele's body language. 

I bet! :lol:

2wf4lc1.jpg

NEWS FLASH:

Donald Trump says he has watched the clips of Melania and Michele Obama in which the text sounds identical. He has no comment on the plagiarism controversy but says there's some "off" about Michele's body language. 

It's Hillary's fault.

I think boy trump just sees her as body language.

Body language aside, I liked her. They could so have used her to advantage, but they blew it.

--

I cant remember that far back. Anyone up for some research?

I dont think Humphrey's numbers were that great to begin with.

Humphrey was not in the primaries; he was imposed at the convention. That was the main reason for the chaos there.

There has been the occasional reference to 1968 in the media. A couple of commentators said Nixon won because of his law and order platform. But it was the war, Blanche, it was the war. LBJ dropped out, RFK and MLK, Jr. were assassinated, the anti-war protests in the streets of Chicago were intercut with the proceedings from inside the convention -- that's what really did it. Humphrey came very close to winning -- it wasn't a landslide, apart from the electoral count. A few thousand votes in a handful of states would have given Humphrey the election.  But the war, and the rest of that year's drama did him in. Humphrey was a good guy, it was a shame.

I liked RFK. Went to a campaign rally for him near where I lived, in the Bronx. But I wasn't voting age yet, and tragically, we'll never know if he would have become the candidate.

• Like 1

Gingrich: Melania 'Hit It Out of the Park,' Plagiarism Controversy Is 'Insanity'

Melania Trump is being accused of lifting portions of her primetime RNC address from the remarks delivered by Michelle Obama at the 2008 Democratic convention.

The Trump campaign has denied the accusations of plagiarism.

Gingrich said the media never "beat up" President Obama for lifting portions of a 2008 speech from former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick.

Read more Fox News >

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/19/gingrich-calls-melania-trump-michelle-obama-plagiarism-claims-insanity?hl=1&noRedirect=1

Coal miners put out of their jobs by Obama/Clinton policies don't give a hoot about this Liberal media ploy.

3637547599_1ece0db9cd_o.gif

Gingrich: Melania 'Hit It Out of the Park,' Plagiarism Controversy Is 'Insanity'

Melania Trump is being accused of lifting portions of her primetime RNC address from the remarks delivered by Michelle Obama at the 2008 Democratic convention.

The Trump campaign has denied the accusations of plagiarism.

Gingrich said the media never "beat up" President Obama for lifting portions of a 2008 speech from former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick.

Boston Globe:   The Melania Trump Plagiarism Case Is Nothing Like Obama and Patrick’s

(For one thing, Melania was plagiarizing "the enemy!")

And the Trump camp keeps changing its story:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-campaign-s-shifting-story-speech-raises-new-questions-n612826

You can't expect this band of moral degenerates to create any original, intelligent  thought.