Sign in to follow this  
hayleyperrin

Your Favorite Actor/Actress

7 posts in this topic

Who is you're favorite actor/actress? My favorite actor would have to be Humphrey Bogart because all of his films are magnificent and my favorite actress is Doris Day because she is also a tremendous singer and a very talented woman and believe everyone will agree with me on that!!

My favorite actress is Hedy Lamarr. When I see a movie with her, my mouth drops open because she is so beyond beautiful. The camera loves her as do I. I'm nuts about Linda Darnell for the same reason. As for favorite actor, I would have to go with John Gavin. He is cool and has been in some movies I really liked opposite two of my other dreamgirls: Lana Turner and Susan Hayward. John Gavin almost got to play James Bond in "Diamonds Are Forever", but Sean Connery relented at the last minute. What a rip-off! John would've been the coolest James Bond ever.

My favorite actor is William Powell, and my favorite actress is Ginger Rogers. I think Ginger Rogers was sooo beautiful... My favorite Powell movie is My Man Godfrey, and my favorite Rogers movie is Once Upon A Honeymoon.

But I especially enjoy watching the two play off of eachother in Star of Midnight, 1935.

this a tough one when it comes down to it

Jimmy Stewart Love him Harvey

Clifton Webb

Cheaper By The Dozen And The Mr. Belevadre movies

Myrna Loy Liked all her movies

Gary Cooper is my favorite actor and Vivien Leigh is my favorite actress. I think Bogie and Doris were great, too. :)

Tough question, because I have about 5 male stars and about 3 female stars who I just *adore* pretty much equally.

So you might get a different answer tomorrow. :P

But if I absolutely had to pick, I'd go with:

Actor: Gary Cooper

Actress: Myrna Loy