JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION

27,819 posts in this topic

Daniel 9:9

9 The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him; 

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

That was just a political stunt by Schumer that McConnell shut-down with another political stunt;  It doesn't mean the report will not be released.    This is theater by BOTH parties.     (and yet again YOU only see theater from ONE side).

Even Chris Cuomo said last night on CNN that many Dems need to shut-up with regards to speculating.

Again, WAIT,  to see if the report is really blocked or NOT.    Most likely your paranoid speculating will,  yet again, be unfounded.

Defeat Trump at the box office!!!!!!! 

Chuck Schumer Asking for the release of the report is not a political stunt.  As for Mitch McConnell, his shooting down the idea reminds me that he refused to allow a bipartisan declaration in 2016 that the Russians were meddling in the election.  I have absolutely Zero confidence that McConnell will do the right thing on anything, if he thinks that it might hurt Donald Trump politically.  

I can speculate all I want here, whether I'm right or wrong.  Yes, defeating Trump in 2020 should be a priority.  But this criminal continues to break our laws, and with his false claim of "Complete Exoneration" he Will be emboldened  to do this, knowing he can get away with it with the complicit GOP senate.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Chuck Schumer Asking for the release of the report is not a political stunt. 

Schumer wanting to pass some type of resolution requiring that the report be released IS a political stunt.    This is a similar political stunt to the Dems attempt to pass a resolution to 'protect' Mueller.     No 'protection' was necessary and no resolution on releasing the report is either UNTIL the DOJ makes a final determination on what will be released or not.

Of course you can speculate all you want.   I was just pointing out that since you're wrong so often, you look foolish.