JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION

28,346 posts in this topic

Do you guys have to quote those entire, annoying giant-text posts when commenting on them? Just a piece of it would be sufficient. It's bad enough I have to be subjected to them the first time around, I don't need to see them in all of their garish glory again:P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys have to quote those entire, annoying giant-text posts when commenting on them? Just a piece of it would be sufficient. It's bad enough I have to be subjected to them the first time around, I don't need to see them in all of their garish glory again:P

 

I just noticed that those giant-text posts are in orange!  I wonder, given Trump's hair color, and Scottish ancestry/obsession, whether we can infer that Trump is anti-Catholic?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troll armies rig polls to deceive you into believing Trump won first debate-

The bogus polls were cited by Trump, Hannity, and Limbaugh.

 

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-online-polls-first-presidential-debate-4chan-79aee6e0fc50#.3m7h0bl6y

 

:lol:

 

 
 

Such a great honor. Final debate polls are in - and the MOVEMENT wins! #AmericaFirst #MAGA #ImWithYou http://www.DonaldJTrump.com 

CtXxhxeWIAAefPB.jpg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[@NipKowDisc] Did you watch the debate? You honestly thought he won? You must have been watching Monday Night Football.

 

Your wasting bandwidth asking such a question. Nippy is incapable of answering. He is a comedian.  Here is your typical Nippy answer to your query:

 

==

 

I doan hafta watch no debate, coz I knew he would win anyway.

:lol:

 

===

 

Whaddya gonna do with that?

 

As Hillary said, "He lives in his own reality."

 

:P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is your criterion for what rises to the level of "something terrible"? Exposing himself on stage? Mooning the audience?

 

Saying ******* should still be lynched would do it.

 

There's lots of horrid examples that could mean a huge loss of support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I grasp your point but there are sweeping generalities, coupled by your extreme hatred for Hillary. I'm not persuaded that an undecided voter would act the way you say.

 

Lots of you guys keep accusing me of hating Hillary.

 

I don't hate her. I'm not wishing her to be dead, or sick, or sent to prison.

 

I just want her out of politics. Retire, go home, watch soaps. She's bad for America when she's in any position of power, due to her penchant for corruption, meanness, and resistance to progressive policies. She's a phony "Democrat" - certainly a phony liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your wasting bandwidth asking such a question. Nippy is incapable of answering. He is a comedian.  Here is your typical Nippy answer to your query:

 

==

 

I doan hafta watch no debate, coz I knew he would win anyway.

:lol:

 

===

 

Whaddya gonna do with that?

 

As Hillary said, "He lives in his own reality."

 

:P

 

huh? :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

huh? :huh:

 

I was pretending to be you in the spirit of humor. I'm surprised by your reaction. I thought you would get it and LIKE the post. If it was a flop, I apologize.

 

In the debate, Hillary said of Trump as having "his own reality." I attributed that to you because you are for Trump.

 

A bad post then, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your wasting bandwidth asking such a question. Nippy is incapable of answering. He is a comedian. Here is your typical Nippy answer to your query:

 

==

 

I doan hafta watch no debate, coz I knew he would win anyway.

:lol:

 

===

 

Whaddya gonna do with that?

 

As Hillary said, "He lives in his own reality."

 

:P

 

I thought it was funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys have to quote those entire, annoying giant-text posts when commenting on them? Just a piece of it would be sufficient. It's bad enough I have to be subjected to them the first time around, I don't need to see them in all of their garish glory again:P

I always remove the giant-text, video, picture, etc. parts when I quote something.  I also remove the parts of the typed portion that are not relevant to my comment.

I really get annoyed having to see these GIANT, HUGE type and video and tweet inserts over and over and over.

I am on other Forums where they do not permit large type and restrict inserts, such as tweets from twits and commercial ads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fivethirtyeight.com shows Clinton with 58% chance of winning the Electoral College, 283 to 254 in a 3 person race.  Also winning the popular vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fivethirtyeight.com shows Clinton with 58% chance of winning the Electoral College, 283 to 254 in a 3 person race.  Also winning the popular vote.

 

From 57 all the way up to 58, ay.

 

Wow, that's a huge bump she got from her debate win, huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com:  Clinton has 63% chance of winning vs. 36% for Trump.

Electoral projections:  Clinton - 292; Trump - 245

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com:  Clinton has 63% chance of winning vs. 36% for Trump.

Electoral projections:  Clinton - 292; Trump - 245

 

And when she wins, she'll have one of her doubles go to the swearing-in if she's too sick or dead or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sep. 30:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com:  


Clinton has 66% chance of winning vs. 33% for Trump.


Electoral projections:  Clinton - 297; Trump - 239.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Sep. 30:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com:  

Clinton has 66% chance of winning vs. 33% for Trump.

Electoral projections:  Clinton - 297; Trump - 239.

the Trump Taj Mahal

Trump claims that Nate Silver is out to get him. His father was fired as a mens' room attendant at the Trump Plaza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oct 01:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com:  


Clinton has 67% chance of winning vs. 32% for Trump.


Electoral projections:  Clinton - 301; Trump - 236.


Even Fox News poll shows Clinton ahead 43 to 40 in four person race.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Oct 01:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com:  

Clinton has 67% chance of winning vs. 32% for Trump.

Electoral projections:  Clinton - 301; Trump - 236.

Even Fox News poll shows Clinton ahead 43 to 40 in four person race.

 

So Nate says that Hillary has picked up 4 electoral votes in one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oct 02:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 66.8% chance of winning vs. 33.2% for Trump.


Electoral projections:  Clinton - 299; Trump - 238.  270 wins.


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us