JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

30,379 posts in this topic

Oct 03:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 68.1% chance of winning vs. 31.9% for Trump.


Electoral projections:  Clinton - 302; Trump - 235.  270 wins.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oct 04:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 72% chance of winning vs. 28% for Trump.


Electoral College projections:  Clinton - 308; Trump - 228.  270 wins.


Oct. 04:  Real Clear Politics (4 person race):  


Rasmussen, NBC News, Franklin & Marshall and Hoffman polls all show Clinton ahead of Trump.


LA Times is for Trump and Clinton only, but actual election has four people running.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L.A. Times Tracking Poll: Donald Trump at 47 Percent

BREITBART >> http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/03/l-times-tracking-poll-donald-trump-47-percent/

TRUMPUS MAXIMUS AMERICANUS!

A reputable paper such as the L.A. Times would not put its stamp on such misleading numbers. This is Breitbart information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday, Oct 05:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 75% chance of winning vs. 25% for Trump.


Electoral College projections:  Clinton - 315; Trump - 222.  270 wins.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump claims that Nate Silver is out to get him. His father was fired as a mens' room attendant at the Trump Plaza.

 

 

LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday, Oct 05:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 78.8% chance of winning vs. 21.2% for Trump.


Electoral College projections:  Clinton - 323; Trump - 214.  270 wins.


 


Senate Polls:  Wednesday, Oct. 05:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com


Chance of winning control: Democrats - 57.3%; Republicans - 42.7%


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All kidding aside, some of these battleground States are really close.

 

It's pretty impressive how much half the country really dislikes Hillary - so much so that it's leaning towards Donald Trump for President - Donald Trump! I wouldn't have believed it a year ago.

 

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/clinton-trump-in-dead-heats-in-az-nh-fl-nv-polls/ar-BBx65XR?li=AAacUQk&ocid=spartandhp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thursday, Oct 06:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 78.8% chance of winning vs. 21.1% for Trump.


Electoral College projections:  Clinton - 324; Trump - 213.  270 wins.


 


Senate Polls:  Thursday, Oct. 06:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com


Chance of winning control: Democrats - 51.9%; Republicans - 48.1%


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEW!!! Friday, Oct 07, 5:20PM:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 80.5% chance of winning vs. 19.5% for Trump.


Electoral College projections:  Clinton - 327; Trump - 210.  270 wins.


Senate Polls:  Friday, Oct. 07:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com


Chance of winning control: Democrats - 52.2%; Republicans - 47.8%


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday, Oct. 08, 3:21 PM:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 81.4% chance of winning vs. 18.6% for Trump.


Electoral College projections:  Clinton - 327; Trump - 210.  270 wins.


 


Senate Polls:  Friday, Oct. 07:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com


Chance of winning control: Democrats - 52.2%; Republicans - 47.8%


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All kidding aside, some of these battleground States are really close.

 

It's pretty impressive how much half the country really dislikes Hillary - so much so that it's leaning towards Donald Trump for President - Donald Trump! I wouldn't have believed it a year ago.

 

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/clinton-trump-in-dead-heats-in-az-nh-fl-nv-polls/ar-BBx65XR?li=AAacUQk&ocid=spartandhp

 

dark, it isn't JUST a case of "half the country really disliking Hillary" personally, but in many cases and especially within the "Heartland"/Bible Belt" of this country, almost ANY Democratic party candidate, and regardless of how "likable" they might be, wouldn't stand a chance in hell in winning that state's Electoral College votes, as the majority of voters within those particular states now view the Democratic Party rightly OR wrongly as one which "wants to take our religion/guns away from us" and/or "are full of spendthrifts who take our tax money and give it to the undeserving".

 

(...you see, what you seem to always be forgetting here is that this country as a whole, and as I believe Swithin has attempted to tell you in the past, is for the most part "Center Right", and the "Right" part of that stemming from the fact that those in the "Heartland"/"Bible Belt" and the states you'll always see colored in red on those election maps, make up a sizable percentage of the overall electorate) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dark, it isn't JUST a case of "half the country really disliking Hillary" personally, but in many cases and especially within the "Heartland"/Bible Belt" of this country, almost ANY Democratic party candidate, and regardless of how "likable" they might be, wouldn't stand a chance in hell in winning that state's Electoral College votes, as the majority of voters within those particular states now view the Democratic Party rightly OR wrongly as one which "wants to take our religion/guns away from us" and/or "are full of spendthrifts who take our tax money and give it to the undeserving".

 

(...you see, what you seem to always be forgetting here is that this country as a whole, and as I believe Swithin has attempted to tell you in the past, is for the most part "Center Right", and the "Right" part of that stemming from the fact that those in the "Heartland"/"Bible Belt" and the states you'll always see colored in red on those election maps, make up a sizable percentage of the overall electorate) 

You are right.  Dark will never understand nor accept it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dark, it isn't JUST a case of "half the country really disliking Hillary" personally, but in many cases and especially within the "Heartland"/Bible Belt" of this country, almost ANY Democratic party candidate, and regardless of how "likable" they might be, wouldn't stand a chance in hell in winning that state's Electoral College votes, as the majority of voters within those particular states now view the Democratic Party rightly OR wrongly as one which "wants to take our religion/guns away from us" and/or "are full of spendthrifts who take our tax money and give it to the undeserving".

 

(...you see, what you seem to always be forgetting here is that this country as a whole, and as I believe Swithin has attempted to tell you in the past, is for the most part "Center Right", and the "Right" part of that stemming from the fact that those in the "Heartland"/"Bible Belt" and the states you'll always see colored in red on those election maps, make up a sizable percentage of the overall electorate) 

 

Obama overcame that simple-minded religious/spendthrift mindset in the Republican Party and got elected comfortably.

 

Does it appear to you that Clinton has the same kind of support that he had?

 

And do you not think her greatest asset to getting elected is having Donald Trump as the opposition? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama overcame that simple-minded religious/spendthrift mindset in the Republican Party and got elected comfortably.

 

Does it appear to you that Clinton has the same kind of support that he had?

 

And do you not think her greatest asset to getting elected is having Donald Trump as the opposition? 

 

In answer to your first question...no, not to the same degree, but then again in Hillary's case she'll have the women's vote locked up and just as Obama did the minority vote which came out in droves to vote for him and a demographic with a historically lower turnout percentage than the norm.

 

And in answer to your second question...sure, it doesn't hurt her to be running against a man-child who seems prone to self-inflected electoral wounds because of his big mouth which he engages before the engagement of his brain.

 

(...but then again, he'd evidently tell you that because he's a "star" he thinks he can get away with that, and just as he once said "women can't resist him because of it"!)

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In answer to your first question...no, not to the same degree, but then again in Hillary's case she'll have the women's vote locked up and just as Obama did the minority vote which came out in droves to vote for him and a demographic with a historically lower turnout percentage than the norm.

 

You think she'll get more women votes than he did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunday, Oct. 09, 10:00 AM:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 81.5% chance of winning vs. 18.4% for Trump.


Electoral College projections:  Clinton - 330; Trump - 207.  270 wins.


 


Senate Polls:  Sunday, Oct. 09:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com


Chance of winning control: Democrats - 55.2%; Republicans - 44.8%


 


Fivethirtyeight.com has three different types of "poll" results for those interested in seeing all of them.  Above is polls only. Another one is polls plus historical data and the economy.  The other is poll only if vote taken today.


  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday, Oct. 10, 10:00 AM:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 82.4% chance of winning vs. 17.6% for Trump.


Electoral College projections:  Clinton - 331; Trump - 206.  270 wins.


 


Senate Polls:  Sunday, Oct. 09 (late):  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com


Chance of winning control: Democrats - 51.4%; Republicans - 48.6%


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monday, Oct. 10, 4:30 PM:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (4 person race):  


Clinton has 83.5% chance of winning vs. 16.5% for Trump.


Electoral College projections:  Clinton - 335; Trump - 202.  270 wins.


 


Senate Polls:  Monday, Oct 10, 4:50 PM:  Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com


Chance of winning control: Democrats - 58.0%; Republicans - 42.0%


 


  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuesday, October 11th, 11:35 a.m.: Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.com (four person race):

 

Clinton has 84% chance of winning vs. 16% for Trump.

 

Electoral College Projections:  Clinton - 334.5; Trump - 203.4; Johnson - 0.1.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(The great ) Nancy Pelosi has said that if the election were held today, the Democrats would capture the House.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us