JakeHolman

M A G A >> WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

31,305 posts in this topic

Luke 24:49
49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.” 

On 5/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, JakeHolman said:

YOU'RE DARN RIGHT IT'S MOVING ... 60 MILLION KILLED -- MURDERED -- BABIES CRY OUT FROM THEIR GRAVES ... A GRAVE SIN THAT GOD WILL PUNISH US FOR ...

So where are you going to be, Jake, when a 12 year old is raped and can't get an abortion, unless it's in a back alley?

Yeh, I thought so, you'll still be here posting more anti-abortion comments.

I was 12 years old and pregnant. Alabama's abortion ban bill would punish girls like me.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2019/05/15/alabama-ohio-abortion-heartbeat-restrictions-choice-column/3679623002/

• Thanks 1

GOP lawmaker: Trump has engaged in multiple actions that 'meet the threshold for impeachment'

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) tweeted Saturday that the president's actions to potentially obstruct the now-shuttered special counsel investigation warrant impeachment by the House. He also accused Attorney General William Barr of "deliberately misrepresenting" Robert Mueller's report of the investigation's findings.

"Here are my principal conclusions: 1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report. 2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct. 3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances. 4. Few members of Congress have read the report,"....

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/444416-gop-lawmaker-trump-has-engaged-in-multiple-actions-that-meet

and things you did eh in the obama admin. ? ...

total waste of time ... and money ... wallace is a never trump ... hume can't really be trusted ... old bush republican party man ...

mittens is green with envy over trumpus victory .. amash has been never trump day one ... no new news here ...