JakeHolman

THE PRES. TRUMP REPUBLICAN AGENDA > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

8,098 posts in this topic

The Hill: Dems Stunned at Trump’s RNC ‘Bounce’

afp_97918e159a17e67eca085c6a63dc1ad24f7a

Democrats are alarmed over a cluster of new polls showing Donald Trump enjoying a healthy bounce in support after the Cleveland convention.

Worried Democrats say they thought some of the “dark” themes that Trump and his allies raised in Cleveland wouldn’t gain traction in modern-day America.

Read more Breitbart > http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/26/hill-dems-stunned-trumps-rnc-bounce/

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Boot 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

• Like 1

The Hill: Dems Stunned at Trump’s RNC ‘Bounce’

afp_97918e159a17e67eca085c6a63dc1ad24f7a

Democrats are alarmed over a cluster of new polls showing Donald Trump enjoying a healthy bounce in support after the Cleveland convention.

Worried Democrats say they thought some of the “dark” themes that Trump and his allies raised in Cleveland wouldn’t gain traction in modern-day America.

Read more Breitbart > http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/26/hill-dems-stunned-trumps-rnc-bounce/

Build the Wall. Keep 'em out. Round 'em up. Boot 'em out. Bad ones, wipe 'em out.

silly dems.  :)

That's funny. When Hill was a bit ahead of Trump, it was a

dead heat, but when it's the other way around it's an alarming

event.

• Like 1

Polls don't mean that much this far out.  Just a way for us to annoy each other.

Did see one poll mentioned that showed post convention bounces over past decades.  Always a bounce of some kind, except for Trump and he lost 15 points.  First time anyone lost points.

Polls don't mean that much this far out.  Just a way for us to annoy each other.

Did see one poll mentioned that showed post convention bounces over past decades.  Always a bounce of some kind, except for Trump and he lost 15 points.  First time anyone lost points.

doan hafta be a landslide, TheCid, a squeak by will due.

just so long as he's in. :D

doan hafta be a landslide, TheCid, a squeak by will due.

just so long as he's in. :D

Totally irrelevant to my post.  Didn't you notice that I said the poll showed Trump DOWN 15 points?  That's tremendous LOSING in anybody's book.

Totally irrelevant to my post.  Didn't you notice that I said the poll showed Trump DOWN 15 points?  That's tremendous LOSING in anybody's book.

The more he says, the farther he falls.

And he knows it.

• Like 1

Epic-MRA is a pollster rated A- by 538's pollster ratings and classified as leaning slightly Republican. In a poll of Michigan voters, released yesterday, it has Hillary beating Donald by 10 points. When Johnson and Stein are factored in, the poll has Hillary beating Donald by 11 points.

• Like 1

The more he says, the farther he falls.

And he knows it.

I was impressed with his lackluster endorsements of McCain, Ryan and Ayote.  Almost as if someone handed him the text and said read this just as it is.  And remember, we have a gun on you.

• Like 1

ABC/Washington Post poll just out:

Poll finds Clinton has widened lead ahead of Trump to 8 points

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-after-conventions-clinton-leads-trump-by-8-points/2016/08/06/517999c0-5b33-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html

why doesn't everyone just hold their horses until the polling numbers after their first debate?

that's what will tell the tale. :lol:

why doesn't everyone just hold their horses until the polling numbers after their first debate?

that's what will tell the tale. :lol:

methinks thou doth a jubilate too early. :D 

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s

I have to say, this is my favorite of the repeated GIFs. Have you seen all of the variations on this floating around the web? Some have Trump using Shake Weights. Some are X-rated. I'll let you figure out what he's doing in those. :lol:

• Like 2

The thing about polls, particularly this year, is that no candidate in history has talked about the polls as much as Trump, during the primary. He spent part of each speech and interview talking about how he was ahead in the polls, in the Republican primary. And he won that primary season, albeit with less than 50% of the votes.

So, now that he is in the general election, shouldn't he have the same respect for the polls? These are the same pollsters whose professionalism he touted and respected when he was ahead. And just about every one of them points to a Clinton win. Of course that can change, but it's rare for a presidential candidate to be so far ahead at this point and NOT win! 

I just want Trump to continue his love affair with the polls, even when he's being bashed by them!

(The CBS poll, released today, shows Clinton 12 points ahead in Virginia.)

The thing about polls, particularly this year, is that no candidate in history has talked about the polls as much as Trump, during the primary. He spent part of each speech and interview talking about how he was ahead in the polls, in the Republican primary. And he won that primary season, albeit with less than 50% of the votes.

So, now that he is in the general election, shouldn't he have the same respect for the polls? These are the same pollsters whose professionalism he touted and respected when he was ahead. And just about every one of them points to a Clinton win. Of course that can change, but it's rare for a presidential candidate to be so far ahead at this point and NOT win! 

I just want Trump to continue his love affair with the polls, even when he's being bashed by them!

(The CBS poll, released today, shows Clinton 12 points ahead in Virginia.)

Virginia is not a representative state ,because the popular Kaine is on the ticket.

Virginia is not a representative state ,because the popular Kaine is on the ticket.

Point is, if they win Virginia, they could lose some other important battleground states and still win the election. (She was ahead in Virginia even before she put Kaine on the ticket).

But it was smart to put Kaine on the ticket, solidifying Hillary's lead in a battleground state. The Republicans were going to win Indiana with or without Pence.