JakeHolman

THE PRES. TRUMP REPUBLICAN AGENDA > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

7,914 posts in this topic

The Day I Went Head-To-Head With Donald Trump

Thomas-Stewart.jpeg

Guest post written by

Thomas C. Stewart

Mr. Stewart is a retired New York investment banker and a former U.S. Naval Attack Commander who flew combat during the Gulf War.

Whenever I hear someone complain that Donald Trump is “not presidential,” I reply, “Compared to whom? Which president are we talking about? How ‘presidential’ was Barack Obama in 2008 when he said of the Republicans, ‘If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun’?”

And just what are the qualities that really matter in a president?

The overwhelming majority of Mr. Trump’s detractors have never sat across the table from him to hammer out a multimillion-dollar business deal. I have. So I think I’m in a better position than they are to judge his effectiveness as a top-level executive.

Forbes > http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/08/19/the-day-i-went-head-to-head-with-donald-trump/#7d3be72d5570

Trumpus Maximus Americanus!

RightWingWatch: Horowitz Hopes Trump Will Jail Soros

Right Wing Watch (a watchdog of the right run by Norman Lear's People for the American Way), which describes Soros innocuously as "liberal philanthropist," supplied the video above, in which Horowitz describes Soros rather less charitably as Hillary Clinton's "puppet master." He went on to say that while Soros' influence on the Supreme Court was “horrible enough,” the big picture is that the multi-billionaire is “a Jew-hater, an Israel-hater and an America-hater” who ought to be in jail, something for which the only hope is a Donald Trump administration.

Truth Revolt > http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/rightwingwatch-horowitz-hopes-trump-will-jail-soros

DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Crooked Hillary is flooding the airwaves with false and misleading ads - all paid for by her bosses on Wall Street. Media is protecting her!

Trump has won more youth votes than McCain, Romney, Clinton

A new analysis of the primary youth vote from Tufts University's Jonathan M. Tisch College of Civic Life shows that in 21 primaries, Trump received 828,675 votes from those up to age 29, and Clinton 766,425. Sanders owned the category, receiving 2,052,081 votes.

Washington Times > http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-has-won-more-youth-votes-than-mccain-romney-clinton/article/2594453

Moderators,

Why not zap this one too? How many Trump threads do we need? I realize there is a lot of space here and all but there's still such a thing as CLUTTER. Page One is dominated with redundancy. We are getting the exact material HERE that we see on the others.

Respectfully submitted,

laffite

--

• Like 1

Moderators,

We are getting the exact material HERE that we see on the others.

Respectfully submitted,

laffite

--

Well, at least you're out and open about it. But that is not true.

Have a great evening.

Sincerely,

Jake

P.S. Consider using the ignore option. TCM gives you that wonderful tool to use.

The "Centre for Excellence in Project Execution" is a boutique management consulting firm which exclusively focuses on achieving Cost Reduction, Efficiency Enhancement in the Oil Sands, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sectors through partnering with Owner & EPC/M companies.

So why is a Canadian Oil Company consulting firm doing political polling in the US? And why should we trust or even believe their results?

• Like 1

Horowitz is an idiot, and not even a useful one.

your side loved him until reason caught up with him.

liberals always trash their former brethren.

they call it tolerance. :P

Byron_York_Photo-twitter_bigger.jpg

Byron York @ByronYork Aug 19

Mary Landrieu: 'I want to thank Mr. Trump for coming to LA…I hope Sec Clinton will make her way down. I hope Pres Obama will make a visit.'

Moderators,

Why not zap this one too? How many Trump threads do we need? I realize there is a lot of space here and all but there's still such a thing as CLUTTER. Page One is dominated with redundancy. We are getting the exact material HERE that we see on the others.

Respectfully submitted,

laffite

--

I agree and sent a comment to them this morning with same request.

Maybe have neutral titles, such as Trump discussion and Clinton discussion?

your side loved him until reason caught up with him.

liberals always trash their former brethren.

they call it tolerance. :P

I'm a bit too young to remember that much about Horowitz the lefty,

but he was some kind of kooky Trotskyite or something along those

lines, not exactly a mainstream liberal. Now he's a kooky wingnut

with an allergy to the truth. So basically, he's a life long kook.

Donny handing out some supplies, including the all important

survival tool Play-Doh, for a few minutes, that changed everything.

What a bunch of pathetic whiners.

Donny handing out some supplies, including the all important

survival tool Play-Doh, for a few minutes, that changed everything.

What a bunch of pathetic whiners.

Don't worry those national polls are not accurate because they are polling people like you;  people that do NOT vote.  :P

Don't worry those national polls are not accurate because they are polling people like you;  people that do NOT vote.  :P

I hope they're more scientific in their polling than that.

The gold standard is supposed to be likely voters. Count

me out. :)

Nothing put out from Breitbart from now until at least the election holds any water. Sorry, but if your boss officially works for the campaign (I believe Bannon "resigned" his Breitbart position for the duration), then you lose all credibility.

To any thinking person anyway. But it's not like they were operating with any before now, so...carry on.

• Like 1