JakeHolman

THE PRES. TRUMP REPUBLICAN AGENDA > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

7,914 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

Supreme Court Will Review California Law Requiring Pro-Life Groups To Promote Abortion https://trib.al/Ness6Kb 

I was reading on this subject last night. This case concerns something called "Crisis Pregnancy Centers" or CPC's. These are anti-abortion outfits that set up a business front that appears to be women's health clinics that one would assume provide abortions. The employees, none of whom are medically trained, dress in doctor's white coats or in nurse's scrubs. They are intended to lure in pregnant women who may be considering having an abortion and then they try to talk the women out of it. The contested law states that these places have to be upfront about what they are and to stop masquerading as health clinics. The article I read said while there are ~800 abortion clinics in the US, there are over 3000 CPC's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

FAITH FILE: Welcome To ‘Post-Christian’ America, Folks https://trib.al/NzJBmLW 

Another misleading, BS article.

This concerns the angry response to the recent Texas church shooting and the subsequent repeated "Our thoughts and prayers..." comments from politicians. People are tired of hearing "thoughts and prayers" rather than anyone taking any concrete action. The angry responses were not a direct attack on prayer itself or Christianity in particular, and to try and warp it into that is just another attempt to avoid the discussion on guns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

Did that writer hit every branch of the stupid tree when he fell out of it?

If Trump hadn't said something to the Chinese leader about those 3 players,  you really don't think the left-leaning media wouldn't have been all over this asking why and implying that if they were white Trump would have done so? 

I'm sure Princess of Pap would have been. 

26 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

If Trump hadn't said something to the Chinese leader about those 3 players,  you really don't think the left-leaning media wouldn't have been all over this asking why and implying that if they were white Trump would have done so? 

I'm sure Princess of Pap would have been. 

Perhaps, but I think it has more to do with being famous pro athletes than it does their race.