JakeHolman

THE PRES. TRUMP REPUBLICAN AGENDA > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

7,914 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Perhaps, but I think it has more to do with being famous pro athletes than it does their race.

They're not "famous pro athletes" - they're UCLA college athletes.

5 minutes ago, ChristineHoard said:

They're not "famous pro athletes" - they're UCLA college athletes.

Sorry, I shouldn't have said "pro". LiAngelo Ball is still a famous athlete, though, and my point remains: they were afforded special treatment due to their status, not their race, as that jag-off in Jake's post implied. 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Sorry, I shouldn't have said "pro". LiAngelo Ball is still a famous athlete, though, and my point remains: they were afforded special treatment due to their status, not their race, as that jag-off in Jake's post implied. 

Yes,  clearly the Ball family is famous since Lonzo was the 2nd draft pick, is now part of the Lakers and is being talked about as the next Magic Johnson (but mostly by Magic, GM of the team).

But LiAngelo wasn't the best of the 3 players.   Odds are he won't even be drafted in any of the first 3 rounds.  So if he wasn't one of the 3 this wouldn't be a national news story.   

Frankly I was hoping Ball would be given 6 months in a Chinese prison.    His father is a sexist, racist punk and the family needs to be put in their place.   

On 11/13/2017 at 7:04 AM, JakeHolman said:

Donald Trump meets with allies, host Rodrigo Duterte as his Asia trip winds down

5mJgxT-Y?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://twitter.com/WashTimes/status/930005530503995392

Allies like election hacker/fellow colluder Vladimir Putin and murderous thug Rodrigo Dterte.  What great company our despicable president keeps.

Shep Smith Defies His Own Network And Annihilates The GOP Uranium One Conspiracy On Fox News

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith broke the hearts of conservatives who were desperately pushing the faulty notion that Hillary Clinton colluded against her own campaign with Russia.........

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/11/14/clinton-uranium-conspiracy-blows-conservatives-faces-fox-news.html

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yes,  clearly the Ball family is famous since Lonzo was the 2nd draft pick, is now part of the Lakers and is being talked about as the next Magic Johnson (but mostly by Magic, GM of the team).

But LiAngelo wasn't the best of the 3 players.   Odds are he won't even be drafted in any of the first 3 rounds.  So if he wasn't one of the 3 this wouldn't be a national news story.   

Frankly I was hoping Ball would be given 6 months in a Chinese prison.    His father is a sexist, racist punk and the family needs to be put in their place.   

Now let me get this straight --the son deserves to be put in prison because his father is a bad person?

Do you even know for sure that the son was guilty of anything?  You just don't like them, so he deserves to go to jail or whatever. LOL

And the family needs to be put " in their place "--now what does that exactly mean?  I'm not sure, but I can certainly tell you what it sounds like-- and where I've heard it many times before and in reference to what. 

I had never heard of these people before this incident because I don't care about basketball, but I have got to say your comments were extraordinarily amusing to me. LOL

17 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I have never heard of these people before this incident because I don't care about basketball, but I have got to say your comments were extraordinarily amusing to me. LOL

I don't follow sports, either, but I'd heard of Lonzo Ball, the older son who is in the NBA now, and their father. The father made a splash with a lot of really stupid comments to reporters and with some dubious business decisions. The father was the target of some ribbing on last week's SNL.

32 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Now let me get this straight --the son deserves to be put in prison because his father is a bad person?

Do you even know for sure that the son was guilty of anything?  You just don't like them, so he deserves to go to jail or whatever. LOL

And the family needs to be put " in their place "--now what does that exactly mean?  I'm not sure, but I can certainly tell you what it sounds like-- and where I've heard it many times before and in reference to what. 

I had never heard of these people before this incident because I don't care about basketball, but I have got to say your comments were extraordinarily amusing to me. LOL

I was joking (so I'm glad you found my comments assuming) but the father is a major a-hole.    E.g. when the team lost in the NCAA tournament  (because his son Lonzo played really poorly),  the father said it was because of the slow white players on the team.   Yea,  SLOW white players.   

He tried more than once to get women refs fired because women shouldn't be refs.   When the league wouldn't fire them,  he threaten to remove his son from the league (there is video of him crewing out a women ref and making asinine comment to her).    He took one of his sons out of High School and is home schooling him,  because the coach wouldn't meet his demand with regards to playing time for his son.     There are other incidences as well. '

You know the old saying "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree",  so yea, the entire family needs a comeuppance.   (but of course it would be unfair to punish the son excessively because of his father).

Hopefully UCLA will give all 3 knuckleheads long suspensions.   My guess is that IF they do,  Ball will remove his son from the college.    (because taking responsibility for illegal acts isn't something he believes should happen to his sons).    

Daddy Ball is like a back stage Mom always pushing for the kid.  While I commend the devotion to his three sons and wheelchair-bound wife, his publicity-seeking antics and over-the-top-behavior are off-putting.  The shoe promotion for the eldest son who hadn't played a second of pro basketball at that point (the shoes cost hundreds of dollars), the insistence on having one of the other son's school coaches fired, the claim that he could beat Michael Jordan one-on-one - it's all too much.  He has been unusually and blessedly silent since his son and the two UCLA teammates got into trouble in China.

I don't know how much is true about the shoplifting incident in China is but, if true, one of the dumbest things a kid could do.  Shoplifting in a foreign country, especially one like China, is really stupid.  I thought the original punishment of 21 days of house arrest in their hotel, disqualification from playing in the game, and not being allowed to EVER come back to China seemed fair.  (The latter could hurt the kids down the road as China is a big pro basketball market and ex-NBA players play in their leagues - Stephen Marbury even has his own statue because he led one of the teams to a championship.)  Anyway, those kids are lucky to be back on American soil now and we'll see if UCLA does anything like a suspension.

But going to jail because your dad acts like a jerk and the family "needs to be put in its place" (whatever that means)?  That doesn't seem right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2017 at 6:42 AM, JakeHolman said:
 THE POLITISTICK Retweeted

Remember when the left trashed Mike Pence for respecting his wife and other women over his dinner rule?

The goofball second in command went overboard trying to show that conversion therapy has worked to the point he can't be trusted with any woman, otherwise he might attack them sexually.  Ridiculous response.

14 minutes ago, ChristineHoard said:

But going to jail because your dad acts like a jerk and the family "needs to be put in its place" (whatever that means)?  That doesn't seem right.

Yea,  that comment was way over the top,  but MJ asked me to say that.   :lol:

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The goofball second in command went overboard trying to show that conversion therapy has worked to the point he can't be trusted with any woman, otherwise he might attack them sexually.  Ridiculous response.

Maybe Roy Moore should have tried the Mike Pence approach to relationships. :D

• Haha 1

OurPresidents Retweeted

#OTD 11/14/1969 President Nixon, First Lady Pat Nixon, and Tricia Nixon watched the launch of Apollo 12 from Cape Kennedy in Florida. Also in attendance were Vice President Agnew and his family, Administrator of NASA Thomas O. Paine & astronaut Frank Borman. (Image: WHPO-2416-19)

DOnYwZmXcAAkaXj.jpg