JakeHolman

THE PRES. TRUMP REPUBLICAN AGENDA > MAGA & AMERICA 1ST

8,098 posts in this topic

You are cherrypicking polls that are far off the beaten track.

Not really.

The LA Times poll is included in the Real Clear Politics averages that have Clinton up by 5.5 percent. Trumpus is still in striking distance. I like Real Clear because you are just getting the raw numbers and not some interpretations and voting model/s like guru Nate Silver uses. He already blew it with Trump.

Wait till after the first debate. Then things will clear up.

• Like 1

REUTERS POLL: CLINTON, TRUMP ALL TIED UP...

Reuters >

http://polling.reuters.com/#!poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/type/smallest/dates/20160710-20160830/collapsed/true/spotlight/1

Could see 100 million viewers for the 1st debate. Trumpus will be ready for the battle.

Trumpus Maximus Americanus!

Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Are Tied In Latest IBD/TIPP Poll

n a sharp turnaround in an already volatile election season, support for Hillary Clinton tumbled as Donald Trump made gains over the past month, leaving the race a virtual tie.

The latest IBD/TIPP Poll shows that Clinton is now ahead of Trump by just one percentage point, 44% to 43% among likely voters. Last month, Clinton had a seven-point lead over Trump — 46% to 39% -- among registered voters.

Clinton and Trump are tied at 39% each in a four-way matchup that includes Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, who gets 12% support, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who gets 3%.

Investor's Business Daily > http://www.investors.com/politics/clinton-and-trump-are-tied-in-latest-ibdtipp-poll/

We gotta a horse race.

Trumpus Maximus Americanus!

Read them for yourself and decide. This is most accurate information.

Also, the most viable polls are the ones by states where all four candidates are on the ballot as will happen in Nov.

Clinton leads in almost all and by yuuuge margins in some.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=

Read them for yourself and decide. This is most accurate information.

Also, the most viable polls are the ones by states where all four candidates are on the ballot as will happen in Nov.

Clinton leads in almost all and by yuuuge margins in some.

Yea,  Clinton should win by a yuuuge margin.

• Like 1

Five thirty-eight as of about Noon, Sep. 8 shows Clinton with a 69.2.% chance of winning Nov 8. 71.4% if election held today.

FiveThirtyEight, as of 11:00 AM, 09/14 shows:

Polls only:  Clinton - 304; Trump -  233 electoral votes

Polls Plus: Clinton -  295  Trump - 242  Polls Plus considers polls, economy, historical voting data, etc.

In both, Clinton has about a 66% chance of winning compared to 34% for Trump.

Ever have a nightmare in which you are involved in a slow motion car crash about which you can do nothing?

A bit of-topic but yes.  Last year I had such a dream but only recalled it when I was driving down a familiar road.  I then told my wife, the passenger beside me about my dream the night before of a car going through a red light that I was powerless to avoid.  30 seconds later when approaching an intersection with a green light I spotted a car running a red with my peripheral vision that I was about to t-bone and surely kill the driver.  I hit the brakes and knew right away that that wasn't going to work.  I then hit the accelerator and did a Steve McQueen and served my car right around three lanes and avoided the hit.  The car pulled up behind me at the curb and the fellow's wife was yelling "I told him what are you doing!!"

Co-incidence or prophetic dream?

FiveThirtyEight summary of polls (Electoral Votes)  With Trump taking FL, NC, OH, IA:  270 WINS.

Clinton:  288

Trump:   248