JakeHolman

TRUMPUS MAXIMUS AMERICANUS! > WINNING!

25,425 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Bernie SandersVerified account @SenSanders 5h5 hours ago

The Trump budget is morally bankrupt and bad economic policy.

It pays for his tax breaks for the rich and large corporations by slashing Medicaid by $1.3 trillion, cutting Medicare by $554 billion and slicing $10 billion from the Social Security Disability Insurance Program.

Sounds like America to me, Bernie.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Sounds like America to me, Bernie.

I agree.   It was clear to me based on the GOP policy stances of the last decade or more that the plan was that if they gained enough power that they would provide tax breaks to the 'rich',  increase defense spending and cut entitlements as well as many other programs (as well as budgets for departments that they dislike).

The only surprise is that they appear to have come to terms with the deficit.   While I knew they would be hypocrites as it relates to their stance while Obama was President,  and that they wouldn't do much to reduce the deficit in the short term (the Paul Ryan plan put out years ago made that clear),   I didn't expect that they would ADD to the deficit as much as their tax \ budget plans will be doing.

7 hours ago, mr6666 said:

PoliticsVideoChannel @politvidchannel 13h13 hours ago

Trump's support among women is Now At 29% after Porter allegations #MorningJoe

DV1Q5wkVwAA_Ooc.jpg

Who are these 29%?  Unimaginable.

Are there that many women in America that would believe that Trump's own words and transgressions are the fault of Obama?  Do they watch Fox & Friends 24/7?  Talk about braindead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Who are these 29%?  Unimaginable.

Are there that many women in America that would believe that Trump's own words and transgressions are the fault of Obama?  Do they watch Fox & Friends 24/7?  Talk about braindead.

maxresdefault.jpg

"You rang?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Our infrastructure plan has been put forward and has received great reviews by everyone except, of course, the Democrats. After many years we have taken care of our Military, now we have to fix our roads, bridges, tunnels, airports and more. Bipartisan, make deal Dems?

Negotiations on DACA have begun. Republicans want to make a deal and Democrats say they want to make a deal. Wouldn’t it be great if we could finally, after so many years, solve the DACA puzzle. This will be our last chance, there will never be another opportunity! March 5th.

Whatfinger News Retweeted

.@IngrahamAngle: "Most women want greater economic opportunities, they want safe streets, they want solid public schools for their kids...@POTUS is doing more on all of those fronts than, I think, the past two presidents combined."

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/963256392562995201

• Haha 1