Sign in to follow this  
wheel123

TCM review = The Sadist -1963 archie more jr

4 posts in this topic

i saw this the first time last night and for a movie that cost $30,000 to make, i thought it was a very good watch

sure, archie is a corny looking actor, and a little over the top, but it kept my interest. the overall acting was below average, but the storyline was good. the only actor i think did a good job was the oldest guy. the women were just pretty faces, and cuz the director got cheap, hehe. in fact, archies girlfriend was in real life his cousin. kissing cousins im guessing.

from a scale of 1-5, id give it a strong 4

your right, im wrong, i only saw once and actually had boxing on my mind when typing, ohhh the power of sugestion huh, hehe. im not a pro with names, just commenting my opinions on overall movies. whats funny is i thought i mighta wrote the wrong name hours later that night and came back here to find out, and you, another TCM buff saw my error.

regardless if anyones name in real life or screen was fred, bill, bob or even martha, it was a good flick

thanks for correction

The actress who played the Sadist's firlfriend is NOT related to Arch Hall Jr. He is related to the woman he tormented in the film.