Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

The Whitewashing of white nationalist terrorism

293 posts in this topic

Now that's not public education - - that's just a bad attitude or should I say a product from a society that treasures the here-and-now of fast money and instant gratification over the heritage of their own history and culture.

Completely agree.

Steve Bannon - - Trump's new Campaign CEO is a wife abuser and an anti-semite.

The London Daily Mail has recently reported that Steve Bannon, the former CEO of Alt-Right Breitbart has court records detailing wife abuse and anti-semitism.

In reviewing his divorce records of 1996, they stated that he has physically attacked his wife forcing her to call the police for help and demanded that their children not attend a particular private school because it was frequented by Jewish children.

The records also disclosed that his wife had stated that Bannon postponed their marriage until she could prove to him that his two twin baby girls--that she was pregnant with--were not physically disabled.

Apparently he was also taken to court for abusive treatment toward one of the women in the Biosphere 2 project in 1990's.

As I said on another thread, apparently Trump does not believe in "Extreme Vetting" for his campaign managers and surrogates.

White supremacist and former Ku Klux Klan Grand wizard David Duke sends out robocalls asking his supporters to support Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president.

Running as a Republican in Louisiana, David Duke is seeking the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. David Vitter, a Republican.

"I'll tell the truth that no other candidate would dare say," says Duke in the recorded Robocall message, "unless massive immigration is stopped now, we'll be outnumbered and out-voted in our own nation."

" It's time to stand up and vote for Donald Trump for president."

The Trump campaign disavows any information about these robocalls. Although they do say now they know who David Duke is.

( Sources: Fox News and The Advocate)

Apparently he was also taken to court for abusive treatment toward one of the women in the Biosphere 2 project in 1990's.

As I said on another thread, apparently Trump does not believe in "Extreme Vetting" for his campaign managers and surrogates.

the clinton campaign does. huma aberdin separated from her husband will quick. :)

the clinton campaign does. huma aberdin separated from her husband will quick. :)

Typical alt-right response.  Huma Aberdin has a marital problem with her husband and was unaware of his continuing problem.

The difference is that Trump's people have documented, well-publicized situations that show a personal tendency to participate in discriminatory, illegal, abusive or similar activities.

Typically, you are trying to smear her for what her out of control husband did.  Which by the way does not come anywhere remotely close to what the Trumpist have done.

Typical alt-right response.  Huma Aberdin has a marital problem with her husband and was unaware of his continuing problem.

The difference is that Trump's people have documented, well-publicized situations that show a personal tendency to participate in discriminatory, illegal, abusive or similar activities.

Typically, you are trying to smear her for what her out of control husband did.  Which by the way does not come anywhere remotely close to what the Trumpist have done.

I only heard that term 'alt-right' for the first time a few weeks ago right here on this forum.

I agree with you completely about huma aberdin. I was just noting that she separated from her husband before it could become a distraction for the hillary clinton campaign.

I only heard that term 'alt-right' for the first time a few weeks ago right here on this forum.

I agree with you completely about huma aberdin. I was just noting that she separated from her husband before it could become a distraction for the hillary clinton campaign.

she picked  a weiner!

• Like 1

she picked  a weiner!

some weiner too.

takes a selfie of himself in only his undershorts with his infant son laying on the bed right behind him.

I agree that the marital problems with Aberdin have no relationship to the election.  It is insane and illogical to conclude that since she showed bad judgment in the picking of a husband that this reflects on her overall judgment as an advisor of HRC. 

But I don't think anyone can say she was unaware of his continuing problem.      Even if she made such a statement,  I don't know that I would believe her. 

I agree that the marital problems with Aberdin have no relationship to the election.  It is insane and illogical to conclude that since she showed bad judgment in the picking of a husband that this reflects on her overall judgment as an advisor of HRC. 

But I don't think anyone can say she was unaware of his continuing problem.      Even if she made such a statement,  I don't know that I would believe her. 

Probably giving her the benefit of a doubt in that she probably did not actually know he was still sexting photos.

I only saw this on the news one time, but Trump was describing Weiner as a jerk and so on, but then he also said that Huma left Classified material in her car, and he asked, did her husband see it.

It's Eve's fault that Adam ate that apple.

I just don't like the way people chop and cut what other people say. A good example, today on MSNBC AND CNN, they keep talking about Trump going to Mexico and every segment I hear this " Mexicans are rapist and murderers" referring to what Trump said, and that's not all he said. I don't agree with how Trump spoke about Mexicans but don't take advantage of him by misquoting him.

I only saw this on the news one time, but Trump was describing Weiner as a jerk and so on, but then he also said that Huma left Classified material in her car, and he asked, did her husband see it.

How would Trump know this?

How would Trump know this?

I did a search using this "Huma left Classified material in her car" and came up with a number of articles.

I did a search using this "Huma left Classified material in her car" and came up with a number of articles.

I believe CNN reported this as well a few days back.   

Highway - -

this is the only thread we have about white supremacy. Indeed, it may relate to Donald Trump and some of his Alt-Right buddies

Bu in terms of Mr. Weiner's life, I don't think he is involved in white nationalism.

Perhaps a discussion Mr Weiner's life might be better served on Hillary or Trump.

At any rate, I would appreciate any contribution you may have about the alt right, Ku Klux Klan, David Duke, neo-nazis, Breitbart or Steve Bannon, etc.

• Like 1

Highway - -

this is the only thread we have about white supremacy. Indeed, it may relate to Donald Trump and some of his Alt-Right buddies

Bu in terms of Mr. Weiner's life, I don't think he is involved in white nationalism.

Perhaps a discussion Mr Weiner's life might be better served on Hillary or Trump.

At any rate, I would appreciate any contribution you may have about the alt right, Ku Klux Klan, David Duke, neo-nazis, Breitbart or Steve Bannon, etc.

OK Princess

afpunhealthy8n.jpg

• Like 1

OK Princess

afpunhealthy8n.jpg

Nip--

I see you like this post.

This post belongs in your Cuisine thread. You may take it. It would make a nice meal for you if you could just get a hold of some saltines.

Bon Appétit

Highway - -

Sorry I had a fight in the middle of your Black Panther Party

You can go back to connecting the dots on Trump and the Ku Klux Klan. There may be some dots to connect with Hillary also, her admiration for Margaret Sanger for one. And then Hillary Clinton just received an unlikely endorsement. Will Quigg, California Ku Klux Klan grand dragon, no longer supports Trump, but Clinton.

Jared Taylor of American Renaissance is the latest white supremacist to come out of the Shadows and strongly back Donald Trump's bid for the presidency.

The Crux of Taylor's belief is that black people are innately intellectually inferior to white people.

" hell of a speech. almost perfect - logical and deeply felt - - powerfully delivered."-- Taylor's response to Trump's Arizona immigration speech

For more on Taylor you can check out his website American Renaissance.

OR you can check out the Southern Poverty Law Center website, which keeps updated resource information on hate groups in the alt right, aka SPLC.

if david duke agree w/the pope next that mean the pope is racist?

With the Pope's expressed viewpoints of tolerance, I don't envision David Duke agreeing with him soon. There are solid reasons why a white supremacist would agree with Trump, and see the latter as showing a reflection of his own bigoted viewpoints.

• Like 1

Jared Taylor of American Renaissance is the latest white supremacist to come out of the Shadows and strongly back Donald Trump's bid for the presidency.

The Crux of Taylor's belief is that black people are innately intellectually inferior to white people.

" hell of a speech. almost perfect - logical and deeply felt - - powerfully delivered."-- Taylor's response to Trump's Arizona immigration speech

For more on Taylor you can check out his website American Renaissance.

OR you can check out the Southern Poverty Law Center website, which keeps updated resource information on hate groups in the alt right, aka SPLC.

I don't think Mr. Taylor is someone you could talk to, much in the same way Mr. Al Sharpton, and Mr. Jorge Ramos. When remembering MLK, you don't sense the racial bias in MLK. When you listen to the "I have a dream speech", you our lifted up to the pinnacle of justice for all.