Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

The Whitewashing of white nationalist terrorism

290 posts in this topic

With the Pope's expressed viewpoints of tolerance, I don't envision David Duke agreeing with him soon. There are solid reasons why a white supremacist would agree with Trump, and see the latter as showing a reflection of his own bigoted viewpoints.

The Pope's expression of tolerance towards the gay community are as shallow as Trump's expression toward the black and Latino communities.

Vast Right, Alt-Right, Dead Right?

But is this really a good idea, making Trump the Racist a headline issue? Isn’t the time-tested way of race politics that you paint Donald Trump as a racist with surrogates talking about his racism and local TV commercials dragging African Americans behind pickup trucks? The beauty of time-tested race politics is that it is very hard to push back against it.

"As I wrote a few weeks ago, the old gentlemanly conservatism on the right that I have known and loved all my life is dead. So when Williamson writes that “undoing the damage that Trump has done to the Republican party and the conservative movement will take years” he is caught in the undertow. The old Republican Party is gone, gone because it cringed on race. Maybe the whole Fifth Party System is gone. There is nothing to hang on for, nothing to hope for in the old Republican Party. As I wrote back in June, it’s time to Cut the Cringe."

American Thinker > ttp://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/vast_right_altright_dead_right.html

Trumpus Maximus Americanus

Of course Donny's not a racist. He's got his own

African-American. He's right over there. Wait a

minute, where did he go?

I think this photo was to show they weren't stuck up prudes. :lol:

BHI_KKKWheel.jpg

Is that Hillary's mentor Robert Byrd I see

Alex Jones and his white supremacist buddies had a meeting on Friday.

I got to see on Rose Maddow a cell phone video of it.

After placing black people at the bottom of the intelligence Spectrum - - they went on to praise Donald Trump and to extend their support for him.

They said he looks the way a president should look. And they also gave him credit for putting them out in the mainstream media.

Obviously not all of Donald Trump supporters are racists - - but it looks as though he's won over the alt right white supremacist vote.

Alternative right is a euphemism for white supremacy. The bogus Breitbart News online agency promotes white supremacy and is supported by a number of white nationalist and white supremacist groups.

With Steve Bannon, the Breitbart News executive chairman, stepping to the Forefront of the Trump presidential campaign as CEO, it puts Breitbart and its supporters into the spotlight of mainstream America.

David Duke is also part of this mix. As the Trump campaign picks up steam from Duke, his supporters and other independent white nationalist groups, it puts openly self-proclaimed racists right in the middle of a presidential campaign.

Certainly this is not the first time to see this. There were the Dixiecrats and of course, there was George Wallace in 1968.

But they were not part of one of the two mainstream parties.

Steve Bannon's ascendance into the driver's seat of the Republican presidential campaign makes the issue of the Alt- Right a major concern to all Americans who believe in the Constitution and equality for all.

It's easy to ignore these kinds of hate groups when they're On The Fringe or online or hidden out some place in Idaho.

But when these kinds of people and groups come into a mainstream presidential campaign, then it's time for all Americans to pay attention and to decide what they truly believe in and what they stand for.

Good news for white supremacists today--

Former Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon has been named chief strategist for the Oval Office by President elect Donald Trump. Bannon is to to work closely with RNC head Reince Priebus, who was just named chief of staff by the president-elect.

Alternative right is a euphemism for white supremacy. The bogus Breitbart News online agency promotes white supremacy and is supported by a number of white nationalist and white supremacist groups.

With Steve Bannon, the Breitbart News executive chairman, stepping to the Forefront of the Trump presidential campaign as CEO, it puts Breitbart and its supporters into the spotlight of mainstream America.

David Duke is also part of this mix. As the Trump campaign picks up steam from Duke, his supporters and other independent white nationalist groups, it puts openly self-proclaimed racists right in the middle of a presidential campaign.

Certainly this is not the first time to see this. There were the Dixiecrats and of course, there was George Wallace in 1968.

But they were not part of one of the two mainstream parties.

Steve Bannon's ascendance into the driver's seat of the Republican presidential campaign makes the issue of the Alt- Right a major concern to all Americans who believe in the Constitution and equality for all.

It's easy to ignore these kinds of hate groups when they're On The Fringe or online or hidden out some place in Idaho.

But when these kinds of people and groups come into a mainstream presidential campaign, then it's time for all Americans to pay attention and to decide what they truly believe in and what they stand for.

Make America White Again== make America great again.

Steve Bannon - - Trump's new Campaign CEO is a wife abuser and an anti-semite.

The London Daily Mail has recently reported that Steve Bannon, the former CEO of Alt-Right Breitbart has court records detailing wife abuse and anti-semitism.

In reviewing his divorce records of 1996, they stated that he has physically attacked his wife forcing her to call the police for help and demanded that their children not attend a particular private school because it was frequented by Jewish children.

The records also disclosed that his wife had stated that Bannon postponed their marriage until she could prove to him that his two twin baby girls--that she was pregnant with--were not physically disabled.

More information on President elect Donald Trump's new top aide- - Steve Bannon.

"The “alt-right” opposes diversity and immigration, arguing that those policies are a form of “white genocide.” It embraces racism, sexism, anti-Muslim bigotry, and anti-Semitism and sees its goal as usurping the traditional conservative movement, which it views as feckless and weak, in favor of a brand of nationalism."

The idea of the head of the RNC working equally with former Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon is hilarious. Bannon has made it his goal in life to destroy the Republican Party --to denigrate its leaders and supporters.

But it does remind me of a short story all of us had to read in elementary school by Rudyard Kipling called Rikki Tikki-Tavi--

the Epic struggle between The Cobra and the Mongoose.

On ne sait jamais.

"White nationalist media figures trashed Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s speech highlighting Republican nominee Donald Trump’s connections to the racist “alt-right” movement. The racist figures said that the speech will “backfire tremendously” and that it showed Clinton is a “candidate for White dispossession.” They also reaffirmed their support for Trump, who they said represents an “implicit white revolt.”....

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/08/25/white-nationalists-stand-trump-after-clinton-highlights-his-racist-alt-right-ties/212674

In light of where we are today, these are some interesting comments.

"...Breitbart characterizes as “a young, rebellious contingent who feel a mischievous urge to blaspheme, break all the rules and say the unsayable. Why? Because it’s funny!” They are “drawn to the alt-right…because it promises fun, transgression and a challenge to social norms they just don’t understand.”

What sort of “social norms” are we talking about? Well….

Millennials aren’t old enough to remember the Second World War or the horrors of the Holocaust. They are barely old enough to remember Rwanda or 9/11.

Racism, for them, is a monster under the bed, a story told by their parents to frighten them into being good little children....

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2016/08/26/guided-tour-alt-right-trump-campaign-chiefs-website

More on Breitbart-- The more you know about Breitbart, the more you will know about Steve Bannon.

"...Breitbart characterizes as “a young, rebellious contingent who feel a mischievous urge to blaspheme, break all the rules and say the unsayable. Why? Because it’s funny!” They are “drawn to the alt-right…because it promises fun, transgression and a challenge to social norms they just don’t understand.”

What sort of “social norms” are we talking about? Well….

Millennials aren’t old enough to remember the Second World War or the horrors of the Holocaust. They are barely old enough to remember Rwanda or 9/11.

Racism, for them, is a monster under the bed, a story told by their parents to frighten them into being good little children....

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2016/08/26/guided-tour-alt-right-trump-campaign-chiefs-website

More on Breitbart-- The more you know about Breitbart, the more you will know about Steve Bannon.

North Carolina Ku Klux Klan To Hold Victory Parade for Trump--

"Trump's Race United My People"

With all the dozens of youthful protests throughout the United States against president-elect Donald Trump, one Pro- Trump organization is staging a Trump victory parade.

One of the largest Ku Klux Klan groups in America, the Loyal White Knights of Pelham, North Carolina, is scheduled to hold a Victory Parade to celebrate Donald Trump's presidential victory on December 3rd.

Their website reads:

Trump= "Trump's Race United My People"

This group of 150 to 200 people last year participated in a protest against the removal of the Confederate flag at the state capitol in South Carolina.

(Source: LA Times, Nov 11, 2016)

The Ku Klux Klan also rises with a Trump presidency.

• Like 1

Julia Ioffe, a reporter for Politico has been harassed and threatened with death threats because she wrote an article that Trump' Alt-Right supporters didn't like about Trump's wife.

Ms. Ioffe is Jewish.

She was harassed and threatened online with photos depicting her in the Holocaust-- dressed as if she was in a Nazi death camp.

Wolfe Blitzer asked Trump what he thought of all this and did he want to send a message to his supporters who had threatened and harassed this Jewish reporter.

Trump replied:

I don't have a message for the fans.

The reporter mentioned hate sites such as White Genocide as well as Breitbart.

More Breitbart on Parade

More Breitbart on Parade

When you call out, WOLF, WOLF, two times and there is no wolf, why should I believe YOU now?

The idea of the head of the RNC working equally with former Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon is hilarious. Bannon has made it his goal in life to destroy the Republican Party --to denigrate its leaders and supporters.

But it does remind me of a short story all of us had to read in elementary school by Rudyard Kipling called Rikki Tikki-Tavi--

On ne sait jamais.

kipling was obviously biased against the cobra. :lol:

On ne sait jamais.

I agree this 'marriage' will not work out and that Bannon will be out within a few months either because he quits when he realizes his crazy far right agenda isn't something Trump and the GOP establishment (e.g. Ryan) supports OR Trump fires him as bring a disruption. 

• Like 1

I agree this 'marriage' will not work out and that Bannon will be out within a few months either because he quits when he realizes his crazy far right agenda isn't something Trump and the GOP establishment (e.g. Ryan) supports OR Trump fires him as bring a disruption. 

From your fingers to God's ear.

I suppose you folks have seen this latest little bit of "denied free speech due to political correctness" here, right?...

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2016/1115/Racist-Facebook-post-about-Michelle-Obama-spawns-online-firestorm

(...what an idiot some people are...and especially idiots who state their glee over an election outcome by use of an out and out racist thought, and THEN say "they didn't mean to offend anyone"...how freakin' clueless can one, err I guess TWO get, HUH?!)

I suppose you folks have seen this latest little bit of "denied free speech due to political correctness" here, right?...

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2016/1115/Racist-Facebook-post-about-Michelle-Obama-spawns-online-firestorm

(...what an idiot some people are...and especially idiots who state their glee over an election outcome by use of an out and out racist thought, and THEN say "they didn't mean to offend anyone"...how freakin' clueless can one, err I guess TWO get, HUH?!)

The good news is the clear outcome of this situation. I see this as a very positive situation.

The good news is the clear outcome of this situation. I see this as a very positive situation.

Yeah, you mean the idiot and her friend being forced to resign their positions?

(...yep, at least THAT'S good news and a positive development anyway, huh)