JakeHolman

HURRICANE DORIAN

740 posts in this topic

Anyway, as chief Trumpist of these Boards, JakeHolman, has stated, if there are posters you don't like use the ignore feature, and if it's a thread you don't like, don't read it.

Don't know if you've noticed,but i don't post in the anti Trump threads anymore.Haven't for a long time cuz i got sick of all the OTT hate and i don't want to be a part of it.

I don't go into anti Trump threads and complain about them or say they should be shut down.I'm not that rude.

But the piece of advice to not read/post in threads you don't like is a piece of advice you should tell the cid to follow.

Afterall HE is the one who read and posted in a thread he doesn't like,not I.

• Like 1

Don't know if you've noticed,but i don't post in the anti Trump threads anymore.Haven't for a long time cuz i got sick of all the OTT hate there and i don't want to be a part of it.

I don't go into anti Trump threads and complain about them or say they should be shut down.I'm not that rude.

But the piece of advice to not read/post in threads you don't like is a piece of advice you should tell the cid to follow.

Afterall HE is the one who read and posted in a thread he doesn't like,not I.

I complained because this appears to be an informational thread, not a politicized one.  Although it has become politicized.

As an informational thread, it might be of interest to everyone.  Especially those of us who may be affected by hurricanes.  Apoligize that I misspelled it earlier.

But I remember last hurricane season when someone posted entries about the horrendous disaster headed for certain areas that never really existed.  That is why I thought it should be shut down.

Also appears it was created to discuss hurricanes that affect MS Gulf Coast.

However, I will ignore this thread in the future.  Unfortunately once you post to a thread, it becomes "starred" for ever after and that draws me back to it.

Many of the anti-Trump posts are actually made to the pro-Trump threads created by two people.  (I'm ignoring one of them.)  There are many topical threads which feature Trump as he does such a variety of things worthy of comment.  They are created to be about more specific aspects of Trump, the Republicans and the Administration.

There are other topical threads which feature Trump as he does so many things worthy of comment

I knew you were a closet trump supporter. :)

I knew you were a closet trump supporter. :)

Hitler, Stalin, et. al. also did many things worthy of comment.

I complained because this appears to be an informational thread, not a politicized one.  Although it has become politicized.

As an informational thread, it might be of interest to everyone.  Especially those of us who may be affected by hurricanes.  Apoligize that I misspelled it earlier.

But I remember last hurricane season when someone posted entries about the horrendous disaster headed for certain areas that never really existed.  That is why I thought it should be shut down.

Also appears it was created to discuss hurricanes that affect MS Gulf Coast.

However, I will ignore this thread in the future.  Unfortunately once you post to a thread, it becomes "starred" for ever after and that draws me back to it.

Many of the anti-Trump posts are actually made to the pro-Trump threads created by two people.  (I'm ignoring one of them.)  There are many topical threads which feature Trump as he does such a variety of things worthy of comment.  They are created to be about more specific aspects of Trump, the Republicans and the Administration.

Many topical Trump threads?     I don't know if I agree with that;  while actual policy related topics are discuss in many of those Trump threads  (often by you BTW,  which I'm thankful for),  I can't think of a thread that was created (by either side),   that wasn't either a rag-on-him thread or a can't-do-no-wrong thread.

Anyhow,  they are all in Chit-chat and like this thread that is what chit-chat is all about.

I get local New Orleans stations on my cable and the new pumps and flood locks and improvements to the levees will be tested. Done after Katrina. Flooding is a big concern that creates havoc for the residents and death.

I get local New Orleans stations on my cable and the new pumps and flood locks and improvements to the levees will be tested. Done after Katrina. Flooding is a big concern that creates havoc for the residents and death.

Why would anyone live below sea level surround by an ocean, lake, and untamed river is beyond me.

New_Orleans_Elevations.jpg

my brother-in-law is from gulfport, mississippi so he knows all about these kinda exciting weather events.

that's what we need. a big blow like in key largo. :)

"what's that, pop? I'm kinda deaf!"

"RICOH!!!"

"oh. he Said Rico."

:lol:

XjbzDyYL_bigger.jpg Mashable‏Verified account @mashable 8h8 hours ago

Tropical Depression Harvey threatens the Gulf Coast with a biblical flood disaster

http://mashable.com/2017/08/23/tropical-storm-harvey-flood-threat-texas-louisiana/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-ink#f__RCpo2qmqnisaster  https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s
Been through five of 'em...it's always the surge & water that do most of the killing...this one could be a sneaky one...

• Like 1

XjbzDyYL_bigger.jpg Mashable‏Verified account @mashable 8h8 hours ago

Tropical Depression Harvey threatens the Gulf Coast with a biblical flood disaster

http://mashable.com/2017/08/23/tropical-storm-harvey-flood-threat-texas-louisiana/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-ink#f__RCpo2qmqnisaster  https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s

Been through five of 'em...it's always the surge & water that do most of the killing...this one could be a sneaky one...

nice wallpaper. :)

Hurricane season?  OK

Two questions....

Where do I get a LICENSE?  and...What's my LIMIT?  :P

Sepiatone

ycGYVWvr_bigger.jpg

Alex JonesVerified account @RealAlexJones 11h11 hours ago

Stay prepared and you won't be part of the social panic epidemic! Be safe everyone.  Hurricane Harvey Hysteria: Customers Fight as Stores Sell out of Water https://www.infowars.com/hurricane-harvey-chaos-customers-fight-as-stores-sell-out-of-water/  #Harvey 1f300.png1f30a.pngwater-sold-out253.jpg

DEmj55jj_bigger.png Daily Mail US‏Verified account @DailyMail 6h6 hours ago[/b][/font][/size]
Storm of the decade: 'Perfect' hurricane conditions could make Harvey the strongest to hit the US in 12 YEARS http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821376/Hurricane-Harvey-seen-intensifying-space.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus4387D0CB00000578-4818354-image-a-76_1503
Texas is bracing itself for the storm of the decade as Hurricane Harvey (pictured) can be seen from outer space