Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

Julian Assange and WikiLeaks

168 posts in this topic

"On September 13, WikiLeaks lived up to its promise of releasing more Democratic National Committee (DNC) documents. This time they were from hacker Guccifer 2.0, serving as a teaser for larger and likely more embarrassing leaks from the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign.

Both the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign have attempted to insulate themselves from the content of the releases by alleging the hacks were organized by the Russian government. The claims are a mix of paranoia and PR/damage control, and will have enduring consequences. It may lead to what former Secretary of Defense William Perry referred to as a drift back into Cold War mentalities.....

http://observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/

• Like 1

"On September 13, WikiLeaks lived up to its promise of releasing more Democratic National Committee (DNC) documents. This time they were from hacker Guccifer 2.0, serving as a teaser for larger and likely more embarrassing leaks from the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign.

Both the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign have attempted to insulate themselves from the content of the releases by alleging the hacks were organized by the Russian government. The claims are a mix of paranoia and PR/damage control, and will have enduring consequences. It may lead to what former Secretary of Defense William Perry referred to as a drift back into Cold War mentalities.....

http://observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/

I wonder what General Colin Powell would say about that?

I wonder what General Colin Powell would say about that?

Doesn't matter.

People should have known that the Democratic Party was corrupted more than two decades ago by the Clintons and that corruption has only become more and more embedded in the years since.

It's only the advent of the internet-fueled alternative Media that the wall of deniability is cracking. It's no wonder Corporate America keeps lobbying for internet control.

• Like 2

It's to bad Secretary Powell didn't have Guccifer working for him, may be he would of had better intelligence.

Powell must of been relying on this, "Source of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction (WMDs), Western companies, primarily in Germany and Great Britain, but also in the United States, sold Iraq the key technology for its chemical, missile, and nuclear programs. ... [M]any Western governments seemed remarkably indifferent, if not enthusiastic, about those deals. ... n Washington, the government consistently followed a policy which allowed and perhaps encouraged the extraordinary growth of Saddam Hussein's arsenal and his power."

It's to bad Secretary Powell didn't have Guccifer working for him, may be he would of had better intelligence.

Powell must of been relying on this, "Source of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction (WMDs), Western companies, primarily in Germany and Great Britain, but also in the United States, sold Iraq the key technology for its chemical, missile, and nuclear programs. ... [M]any Western governments seemed remarkably indifferent, if not enthusiastic, about those deals. ... n Washington, the government consistently followed a policy which allowed and perhaps encouraged the extraordinary growth of Saddam Hussein's arsenal and his power."

Get a grip on reality--

Powell was told by Dick Cheney through the bush boy that he just better do as he was told, if he wanted to keep his job as Secretary of State.

Later he thought better and realized that he made a mistake and he was just out for the duration.

Richard Perle and Paul wolfowitz engineered the whole thing under the direction of Dick Cheney.

They didn't have any intelligence it was simply their political strategy.

BTW-- where are those two jerks today?

Get a grip on reality--

Powell was told by Dick Cheney through the bush boy that he just better do as he was told, if he wanted to keep his job as Secretary of State.

Later he thought better and realized that he made a mistake and he was just out for the duration.

Richard Perle and Paul wolfowitz engineered the whole thing under the direction of Dick Cheney.

"The bush boy" Are you referring to the President? Would you want the same respect to be given to President Obama?

"The bush boy" Are you referring to the President? Would you want the same respect to be given to President Obama?

Obama DOES get that lack of respect all the time from Trump. Even today he refuses to publicly acknowledge the President was born on American soil.

Obama DOES get that lack of respect all the time from Trump. Even today he refuses to publicly acknowledge the President was born on American soil.

I don't think Trump is going to answer my questions that I asked of Princess. Trump having respect, that would be a novel concept for Trump.

Get a grip on reality--

If I understand you're POV here,  Powell sold out the nation in order to keep his job.   But I do give credit to Powell for coming clean about it.

Get a grip on reality--

On Wednesday, NBC reported that Powell had confirmed the authenticity of the emails and had said that "the hackers have a lot more.".....

In another email from last month, flagged by the Washington Post , Powell writes “Hillary has not been covering here [sic] self with glory. For good reason she comes across sleazy.”

And CBS News found a 2014 email in which Powell, though not mentioning either Clinton by name, appears to call Clinton “greedy [and] not transformational,” and makes a colorful reference to alleged affairs by Bill Clinton, attributed to the tabloid New York Post....

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-colin-powell-confirms-authenticity-of-1473869790-htmlstory.html

• Like 1

It would be like you using "darkblue"

??

It's a member name? THE_NIGTINGALE?

I know what blue is. And I know what dark is.

I have no idea what a nigtingale is.

??

Are you saying THE_NIGTINGALE is someone's screen name?

You can go to youtube and see their "nigtingale" as their header for all their videos. 

You can go to youtube and see their "nigtingale" as their header for all their videos. 

So it's an intentional misspelling? Do they ever explain why? Did they not notice until they had released some videos, and then it was "too late" to admit their simple mistake, so they embraced it? It's kind of tough to take them seriously when it starts out with a glaring error.

• Like 1

No thanks. Just tell me what it is.

So it's an intentional misspelling? Do they ever explain why? Did they not notice until they had released some videos, and then it was "too late" to admit their simple mistake, so they embraced it? It's kind of tough to take them seriously when it starts out with a glaring error.

I would not rush to judgement so easily and ignore the content of the message. How has that Arab spring worked out? 

How did the bush boy's Iraq war work out?

Exactly, listen to what General Wesley Clark said in that video and you'll have your answer. 

The narrator's voice sounds familiar. I think he called me last

week to say there's something wrong with my computer and

he can fix it.