[[Template core/front/global/tcmTabBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
rayban

Random Alerts!

382 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, rayban said:

boysintheband760x300-pagespeed-ic-bkdeza

Tuc Watkins, the one on the far right, is known for his role as David Buchanan on the hit soap One Life to Live.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rayban said:

"The Boys In The Band" is going strong at The Biltmore Theater in New York City -

however, Jim Parsons had an accident onstage at the Saturday matinee - 

so, right now, we can only hope that the production will not be cancelled -

boysintheband760x300-pagespeed-ic-bkdeza

Wow,  what a line-up of fine actors.   I wonder where Parsons finds the time to do this play since I assume Big Bang is filmed on the west coast. 

• Like 1

I've been hearing this radio spot for Ram trucks in which a guy with a very sexy growly voice talks about how his bud is always bringing too much gear on their trips- the music in the background sounds to me like the theme from"Brokeback Moutain" ?! Talk about audio subliminal seduction- I might be hallucinating but the add plays constantly on 1010 Wins if any of you macho truck driving men are interested...😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, jaragon said:

I've been hearing this radio spot for Ram trucks in which a guy with a very sexy growly voice talks about how his bud is always bringing too much gear on their trips- the music in the background sounds to me like the theme from"Brokeback Moutain" ?! Talk about audio subliminal seduction- I might be hallucinating but the add plays constantly on 1010 Wins if any of you macho truck driving men are interested...😉

I wonder if any of the gear are "toys".

"Growly"-voiced guys probably make good money doing voice-overs for truck companies. The absolute worst is Duluth Trading Company, with the growly-to-the-max guy selling "ball room" jeans and the underwear that supposedly doesn't act like a meat grinder. I used to order from them, but I won't now on principle. The manly man act is way too much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1