rayban

Random Alerts!

311 posts in this topic

It's that time of year for the ANNUAL SANTA SPEEDO RUN!

Is it happening in your city?

The tradition started in Boston in 2000.

And it has since spread to other cities like Atlanta, Detroit, etc.

Be there, take pics, have fun!

SSR9.jpg

• Like 1

One of the most gorgeous men in the world - British soap opera star, Kieron Richardson of "Hollyoaks" - has announced that he and his husband, Carl Hyland, are expecting twins.

I thought I was well versed in British actors, but I never heard of Mr. Richardson. I don't know about a lot of television stars. Yes, he is gorgeous -- a gorgeous Mancunian!

I looked him up. For all sorts of reasons, I wish I could have seen him as Prince Charming in the panto Cinderella at the Embassy Theatre, Skegness in 2006. I've always wanted to go to Skegness, famous for its bracing coastal air. There are scenes in Skegness in The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner.

• Like 1

I thought I was well versed in British actors, but I never heard of Mr. Richardson. I don't know about a lot of television stars. Yes, he is gorgeous -- a gorgeous Mancunian!

I looked him up. For all sorts of reasons, I wish I could have seen him as Prince Charming in the panto Cinderella at the Embassy Theatre, Skegness in 2006. I've always wanted to go to Skegness, famous for its bracing coastal air. There are scenes in Skegness in The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner.

I've read a lot about "Hollyoaks", but I've never actually seen it.

AARON SCHOCK - the United States Congressman and Illinois Republican, who just seemed so gay, but, according to all reports was not (?!), got into a lot of trouble for what was called "financial malfeasance", i. e., he had diverted public funds in order to make over his Washington D.C. office into a room from the hit PBS series, "Downton Abbey" (?!).

Now, if that particular move isn't a gay one, what is, right?

But, now, the imposing hunk, who has appeared on the cover of a national fitness magazine, has been indicted on 24 criminal counts.

But, after a two-year hiatus, the media blitz is in full swing again - facebook posts, tweets and pictures, pictures, pictures - the man is still looking fabulous - and, what, maybe gay, too?

aaron-schock-surf.jpg  

Via Instagram, newly out actor, Colton Haynes of "Teen Wolf" and "The Arrow" fame, is sending us his chest for the holidays.

Thank you, Colton -

80b515a69da8699bae115cc61032160e.jpg

• Like 2

AARON SCHOCK - the United States Congressman and Illinois Republican, who just seemed so gay, but, according to all reports was not (?!), got into a lot of trouble for what was called "financial malfeasance", i. e., he had diverted public funds in order to make over his Washington D.C. office into a room from the hit PBS series, "Downton Abbey" (?!).

Now, if that particular move isn't a gay one, what is, right?

But, now, the imposing hunk, who has appeared on the cover of a national fitness magazine, has been indicted on 24 criminal counts.

But, after a two-year hiatus, the media blitz is in full swing again - facebook posts, tweets and pictures, pictures, pictures - the man is still looking fabulous - and, what, maybe gay, too?

aaron-schock-surf.jpg

He will be very popular in prison... ; )

• Like 1

The other night, the other morning, actually, on MeTV, on "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour", I saw an extraordinary episode that starred, incredibly - JOHN GAVIN, DIANA DORS AND SCOTT BRADY.

The teleplay was written by James Bridges and it was directed by Bernard Gerard (sp?).

The ending had such a memorable - AND WICKED - twist.

If you have the opportunity to see this show - or record it, as I do - you should not hesitate and, in the process, enjoy yourself, too.  

The other night, the other morning, actually, on MeTV, on "The Alfred Hitchcock Hour", I saw an extraordinary episode that starred, incredibly - JOHN GAVIN, DIANA DORS AND SCOTT BRADY.

The teleplay was written by James Bridges and it was directed by Bernard Gerard (sp?).

The ending had such a memorable - AND WICKED - twist.

If you have the opportunity to see this show - or record it, as I do - you should not hesitate and, in the process, enjoy yourself, too.  

Yes,  I saw that episode on Decades a few months ago.    Love the jazz combo Dors sings with in the show and that nightclub setting.

• Like 1

Yes,  I saw that episode on Decades a few months ago.    Love the jazz combo Dors sings with in the show and that nightclub setting.

Loved Dors singing, "How Long Has This Been Going On?"

Reportedly, Elton John will be singing "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" at the funeral of George Michael.

Their duet on this already-famous song became a huge hit.

As a member of Wham! and on his own, George Michael was a musical giant.

Who could forget the early songs - "Careless Whisper", "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" and "Last Christmas"?

• Like 1

Reportedly, Elton John will be singing "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" at the funeral of George Michael.

It's a great song. Elton dedicated one of his other hits to Princess Diana when she died. Wonder who will dedicate a tune to Elton when it's his turn to go.

• Like 2

Today, "Days Of Our Lives" will be re-introducing its' gay storyline.

Only this time around, Sonny Kiriakis (Freddie Smith) will be re-uniting with his earlier lover, the closeted baseball player who was played so beautifully by Christopher Sean.

There is even talk that the character who was played by Guy Wilson will return from the dead.

Guy Wilson and Freddie Smith made television history not so long ago when they married each other on "Days Of Our Lives" in a gorgeously memorable ceremony.

Stupidly, the show killed off Guy Wilson's character.

I would welcome his return.

days%20sonny-will-paul-days-of-our-lives

• Like 1

Greg Berlanti, the prolific TV producer and Robbie Rogers, the star of the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team, have finally gotten engaged to each other.

Last year, they welcomed a son into the world, little Caleb.

The couple have been together since 2013.

Mr. Berlanti is well-known as the man behind such TV hits as "Dawson's Creek" and "Arrow" and the hit film, "The Broken Hearts Club".

Mr. Rogers is well-known for his exploits on the soccer field.

2940515-robbie-rogers-et-greg-berlanti-p

• Like 2

Greg Berlanti, the prolific TV producer and Robbie Rogers, the star of the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team, have finally gotten engaged to each other.

Last year, they welcomed a son into the world, little Caleb.

The couple have been together since 2013.

Mr. Berlanti is well-known as the man behind such TV hits as "Dawson's Creek" and "Arrow" and the hit film, "The Broken Hearts Club".

Mr. Rogers is well-known for his exploits on the soccer field.

2940515-robbie-rogers-et-greg-berlanti-p

Congratulations !

• Like 1

The current Reelz! documentary on Corey Haim is heartbreaking.

I recommend it as a cautionary tale on what can happen to a gifted child actor, who is largely unsupervised, in that land of tinsel dreams, Hollywood.

You will always be remembered, Corey.

haim2_wide-1fc1d09699cf900d9b4f43275a230

Ray, I've seen that documentary and you're right, it is truly heartbreaking.  Such a talent

The identity of Corey Haim's rapist is a well-guessed-at "secret" in Hollywood today.

The names of the likely suspects would knock your socks off.

If only Corey Feldman, who knows the truth, will come forward.

He was present at the time of the rape, which took place on a movie set.

Who is TV's highest-paid star?

It's Jim Parsons, who stars in "The Big Bang Theory".

He makes $1 million per episode.

An incredible paycheck, right?

• Like 1

At present, Armie Hammer is surely one of the most beautiful men in the world!

His new film, "Call Me By Your Name", is an adaptation of the 2007 gay novel of the same name by Andre Aciman.

The film depicts the love affair between a 17 year-old boy, who is played by newcomer Timothee Chalamet and his 21 year-old tutor, who is played by Armie Hammer.

Timothee Chalamet plays Elio and Armie Hammer plays Oliver.

The film, which is directed by Luca Guadagnino, opens up on January 22 of this new year.

When it premiered recently at the Sundance Film Festival, it received a standing ovation.

Call-Me-By-Your-Name-Movie-2.jpg?ssl=1

"Riverdale" debuts tonight on the CW at 9:00 PM.

It is, of course, a live-action version of the "Archie Comics".

Thankfully, it will include gay teen, Kevin Keller, who becomes involved with Archie in a murder investigation.

Kevin Keller, who had a comic-book series of his own, was an immediate sell-out.

I managed to collect all of them.

They were such fun.

(The Kevin Keller line is now available digitally and has him grown-up and working as a journalist.)

Tune in tonight for a momentous occasion.

riverdale-cast-kevin-keller-gay.jpg?w=62

• Like 1

After reading about this show and watching the ads, I can't decide if it looks like an inspired variation or something really stupid and contrived. I'll watch the premiere and give it a shot, though.

• Like 1

After reading about this show and watching the ads, I can't decide if it looks like an inspired variation or something really stupid and contrived. I'll watch the premiere and give it a shot, though.

I will, too.

Here's hoping.

• Like 1

"Riverdale" debuts tonight on the CW at 9:00 PM.

It is, of course, a live-action version of the "Archie Comics".

Thankfully, it will include gay teen, Kevin Keller, who becomes involved with Archie in a murder investigation.

Kevin Keller, who had a comic-book series of his own, was an immediate sell-out.

I managed to collect all of them.

They were such fun.

(The Kevin Keller line is now available digitally and has him grown-up and working as a journalist.)

Tune in tonight for a momentous occasion.

riverdale-cast-kevin-keller-gay.jpg?w=62

The trailer makes it look like Archie goes to hell.

• Like 1